Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 383. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
How do I cet claimed coins? I did a few manual claims and have Top 150 account. However I dont take part in the distribution rounds howsoever. Website says my account has claims. Where can I start read?

Btw, what is the "Thanksback" program about?
You have to be in top-150 at the end of hour (payout time). Actual distribution after that can take 15-20 minutes. To receive xrb your wallet should be synchronized and unlocked.

Thanksback https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/wiki.php

Thanks for stepping in. My wallet shows balance 0, altough it is unlocked for several hours. I try to update to newest version. I nstill use 7.8.3 from former install.
Do I need to change representative or could he be wrong?
Represenattive is not important for receiving or sending Smiley
If your wallet is synchronized and you see pending in wallet, Advanced --> Seartch for receivables

Thanks for your assistance. I have now Version 7.8.5 running and says: Status: Running, Block 15 (943744) now after 2 hours running and balance shows "0".

With that speed catching blocks, I extrapolated that synching will be finished by the year 2149. By that time Skynet will have taken over the planet and enslaved humanity. So I definitely cannot wait that long...

Firewall has exception for rai_wallet. Any other tweaking tips?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
There are many accounts lost claims.

Will it be restored in the future?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Having major wallet issues.

Wallet takes ages to load and gets stuck.

We need a better wallet asap
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I get this when opening 7.8.4 just now "Error initializing node". Tried the previous versions and i get this "Error deserializing config". Anyone has the same problem?

Installed the 7.8.5, still has the same problem. I'm stuck using the 7.8.3.  Sad
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

xrb_3mrdzq7dh17w1deryrmwrkm6fqp8qchxsceo667beed64jjcegpuf9qo6sig

https://twitter.com/bubblebobble123/status/871079655939428352

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

https://twitter.com/bubblebobble123/status/871062415668113409

xrb_3mrdzq7dh17w1deryrmwrkm6fqp8qchxsceo667beed64jjcegpuf9qo6sig

Keep on going to spam Bittrex Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Raiblocks community needs to be more matured.Most of the community members are new to the crypto world.And everyone is waiting raiblocks to add on Bittrex.

Needs to be more matured?? please check the starting date when this thread was created,this is an old project so many things have evolve,the dev has done a lot of great things and you are getting it free and you telling the dev and the community that it needs to matured,give us a break and leave us ..

Well, most of the people on cryptocurrency trading wait for circulating supply to reach 80-85% of total supply and invest their money, after this period of time price starts skyrocketing,
RaiBlocks is a long term project with a very bright future, people making 3400 claims per 100 xrb and it is getting harder and harder, do you think they do this for 3$, they are holding on it because they believe in Raiblocks.

Just be patient, I see RaiBlocks in top 100 marketcap in 5-6 months and top 20 by 2018

Where do you find out the circulating supply?

One person could hold 40% supply, doesn't mean it's circulating so how do you figure out 80-85% circulating coins?

By circulating I mean number of CURRENT total coins which can be seen on coinmarketcap, now there are 75 mil XRB's and price inflation is around 0.005% per day or 0.15% per month, since 400k XRB's are released everyday, by time this inflation decreases, to avoid inflation people do not buy crypto's this early phase so they wait for CURRENT total supply to reach 80-85% of total supply, this is usually a big mistake because people miss the trains and early investors are those who are most profitable during the early phase.

Hope this helps
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Lost all 2000 claims Sad
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I have lost 1000 claims. Hope that this is just an error. Now faucet error "Trouble processing claims"
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
i still get this captcha error, so when captcha doesn't show and then i get that suggest that i should use google chrome( that i already use, btw) i close my browser then reopen it, cleared cookies and cache and still doesn't work, i tried with opera and firefox as well so the problem is with me or with the faucet?
Fixed the problem with captcha box not showing, at least for me -> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDUrw27-Lpw) You could also reset your router if you are having dynamic IP, in case static IP reset is pointless. You just clicked to much captchas xD M8, and googles server suspended you under botnet suspicion, above video will help you re-prove you are in fact a person Smiley blame google, rai faucet is running smoothly.  
Edit: well, I guess I said it too soon Smiley it's down/super slow. And I think I have lost some (~900) claims... maybe just a temporary error (I hope).
Activity: 26
i still get this captcha error, so when captcha doesn't show and then i get that suggest that i should use google chrome( that i already use, btw) i close my browser then reopen it, cleared cookies and cache and still doesn't work, i tried with opera and firefox as well so the problem is with me or with the faucet?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
keep it coming raiblocks dev team. please improve the wallet so bittrex would have no problem listing raiblocks. cheers to raiblocks holders. moon is coming!
Activity: 13
Is FAUCET error?

ALL claims reset to 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi guys, i hope someone can help me.

My wallet doesn't work anymore. I tried the new wallet 7.8.5 and the older one. But it says Error deserializing config with the old wallet and the new 7.8.5 quit automatically. I didn't chance anything, it was suddenly so. Huh

Anyone have the same issues?

Thanx in advance!

Rename config.json in %localappdata%\RaiBlocks to config_old.json

Thanx, but where can i change the config.json on a mac?
/Users//Library/RaiBlocks/
~/Library/RaiBlocks/
Perhaps Library folder is hidden by default
Activity: 166
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

My wallet doesn't work anymore. I tried the new wallet 7.8.5 and the older one. But it says Error deserializing config with the old wallet and the new 7.8.5 quit automatically. I didn't chance anything, it was suddenly so. Huh

Thanx in advance!

Thanx, but where can i change the config.json on a mac?
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What happen to faucet? I always received "trouble processing claims"
Activity: 56
from reading in slack there is a light wallet in testing 👌 should work well!

such a professional team, once we hit bittrex, expect x10 at a minimum
Activity: 938
Im with the latest version for 32 version im my wallet is sync on the last 3 days already, previous version were much faster i dont know what developer made this time, but with those new version im facing a big wall that is the sync issues, i really hope a light wallet is coming this is insane to run this way, im backing to 7.8.4 where it will take only few minutes to sync.
Activity: 630
How do I cet claimed coins? I did a few manual claims and have Top 150 account. However I dont take part in the distribution rounds howsoever. Website says my account has claims. Where can I start read?

Btw, what is the "Thanksback" program about?
You have to be in top-150 at the end of hour (payout time). Actual distribution after that can take 15-20 minutes. To receive xrb your wallet should be synchronized and unlocked.

Thanksback https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/wiki.php

Thanks for stepping in. My wallet shows balance 0, altough it is unlocked for several hours. I try to update to newest version. I nstill use 7.8.3 from former install.
Do I need to change representative or could he be wrong?
Represenattive is not important for receiving or sending Smiley
If your wallet is synchronized and you see pending in wallet, Advanced --> Seartch for receivables

Has anybody got any instructions on how to safely upgrade to the new wallet without losing your mrai?
Make sure to save SEED!
If you already set up password, unlock before backup
Advanced --> Accounts --> Backup/clipboard wallet Seed
Then paste with Ctrl+V in Notepad and save in safe place
64 digits and letters
Check twice! Seed is the most important thing to restore your accounts

Then simple install new version, start it and if all ok, remove old version.
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language

Thanx in advance!

Jump to: