Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 443. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I have no problem sending mrai from faucet to cryptopia.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Can you explain the number in block count?
https://i.imgur.com/SJGQc3O.png
For example, what does 522273 stand for and 33390 (inside the brackets) stand for?
Activity: 630
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
How can you guys get delisted from the only exchange ya was trading at?  Huh What type of senseless noob shit is this.

And to think I put my BTC in this crap.

dude it was the USERS, not the COIN :/   people deposing their dailies there and spamming their system with deposits, and then putting up tickets THREATENING them and their families over a few fucking dollars.  its the COMMUNITY that should be ashamed as their the only ones to blame.

Anyways, we will trade here, as we have always done. let this be a lesson learned and move forward.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
GENERAL INFO ABOUT SLOW SYNC.

There are problems being detected by Colin. Mostly caused by old-date peers on the network.

New release (coming soon) should fix these problems.

From Mikerow(dev) on telegram

Cryptopia will cry Angry raiblokscoomunity stronk!!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Its looking more and more that we will need to fund or build our own exchange to be able to trade with safety our mrai, since others exchanges that showed interest wont add mrai while it has the sync problem affecting the transactions, and i really hope if some exchange being funded by mrai community or a know exchange when list mrai to set a minimum deposit atleast of 2000-5000 mrai this way they will avoid faucet workers to use and abuse, since were a big problem at cryptopia when mrai were listed.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How can you guys get delisted from the only exchange ya was trading at?  Huh What type of senseless noob shit is this.

Because many people are contacting cryptopia support about their MRAI which they earned directly from the faucet.But its clearly stated that deposit from mining pool/faucet will not be added in cryptopia wallet. as a result they lost their coin and start crying in support.Cryptopia staffs can't handle too many exactly same request.
I don't think wallet sync is the main reason for delisting,the only reason is too many people are crying to cryptopia support.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
▲™

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

There are problems being detected by Colin. Mostly caused by old-date peers on the network.

If I can remember this is the 8th release since the start,it's just goes on and on,there should be a permanent fix and a thrice a year upgrade how I wish this will happen,exchanges can keep up with monthly new release or we can set up our own exchange but that would be very costly.

I remember someone was talking yesterday on Telegram about setting up an exchange. The scrypt was already done, but he was looking for funds I think.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

If I can remember this is the 8th release since the start,it's just goes on and on,there should be a permanent fix and a thrice a year upgrade how I wish this will happen,exchanges can keep up with monthly new release or we can set up our own exchange but that would be very costly.
Activity: 661

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
The devs should fix the wallet/sync issues first and i think this is the only roadblock. If you guys have noticed the trading in back cryptopia for XRB, it was very active and active trades equals profit for exchange sites.

If other exchange sites list those dead/scam coins, I don't see a reason why they won't accept XRB (in the future).
My wallet synchronising usually during half of hour. I don't think this is very critical

About exchanges, I want see XRB on the bittrex at least =)
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Cryptopia could had set a minimum deposit and ignore the 1000 tickets they had and the others things they said, till now no proofs from nothing, anyway this only show that those admin needs to grow, mrai had a daily volume of 10-30 bitcoin, thats a big ammount for a new coin. We had lost a good opportunity to be able to trade with safety, now telegram bring back the scammers damage.
legendary
The devs should fix the wallet/sync issues first and i think this is the only roadblock. If you guys have noticed the trading in back cryptopia for XRB, it was very active and active trades equals profit for exchange sites.

If other exchange sites list those dead/scam coins, I don't see a reason why they won't accept XRB (in the future).

I think it's not that they don't want to list Mrai it's just the issue that arise from holding mrai in their trading board Cryptopia will always protect their interest and they saw that it's not worth holding mrai there because of the many issues that arise,if no issue and everything works well,mrai has a good chance to enter to as many exchange there is.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291

The devs fixed the wallet/sync issues. A lot of people haven't upgraded. Even cryptopia is on the old version.

What version is cryptopia using?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

The devs fixed the wallet/sync issues. A lot of people haven't upgraded. Even cryptopia is on the old version.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

legendary
sorry but any body know when will XRB could be listed again or any market that plan to list XRB for trading in future?

There's a lot of option right now,the question is will the exchange handle the situation,will they have similar experiences  like Novaexchange experiences,I hope we can get at least two reputable exchange that can handle this issues.
Jump to: