Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 442. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
https://i.imgur.com/RVgK6Lb.png

mercatox getting ready..

Nice development. Hopefully, the community learned their lessons from Cryptopia experience. Please users, don't be such a pain in the a** this time.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
▲™
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MRAI will put mercatox on the map.

smart move from the exchange.

https://mercatox.com/exchange
Activity: 57
I have no problem sending mrai from faucet to cryptopia.
so u r claiming with rai address from cryptopia?

Well, that doesn't work either. It's not possible to send coins from the faucet straight to cryptopia. And market has been closed since 3 days I think.
Activity: 57

But the market is closed already there, how were you able to send Mrai???  Huh
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Mercatox small good exchange for start.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Good marketing for Mercatox. They succeeded or accepted to list a new tech while cryptopia was whining about having difficulties to manage.

We have no idea if they can solve the issue what Cryptopia has failed to address,Mercatox exchange needs to list good coin with high volume so they can gain more members and advertisers and it's a good move to include mrai but we'll have to see how are they going to address issues that will arise.
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
Good marketing for Mercatox. They succeeded or accepted to list a new tech while cryptopia was whining about having difficulties to manage.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
From Mercatox chat:

admin: hiep470277: hello! vote for xrb is finished. It will be listed soon. We are testing now

I hope they'll handle it well Smiley

I wonder if mercatox knows all the issues that Cryptopia encounter,when they are still trading there,this time I hope it's different cryptopia is a good exchange ,we'll now see if they can handle issues,the minimum deposit should be be 50 to 100 mrai so there will be no flooding of deposit.

mininum deposit must be 1000-5000 to get rid of thousand transaction and the hassle coming with it

Since wallet is not that stable,holders should have an option to send smaller amount to test if the deposit will push through,i recommend 500 for a minimum deposit,not every body can work 500 in mrai faucets have friends who are only good from 200 to 500 mrai daily.
hope that wallet issue will be taking care by the dev before its finally went in to merca, so we won't face another problem like what happen with cryptopia if we can make it stable we can set the minimum to 1k so like what other's said it will not populate the deposit system.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
From Mercatox chat:

admin: hiep470277: hello! vote for xrb is finished. It will be listed soon. We are testing now

I wonder if mercatox knows all the issues that Cryptopia encounter,when they are still trading there,this time I hope it's different cryptopia is a good exchange ,we'll now see if they can handle issues,the minimum deposit should be be 50 to 100 mrai so there will be no flooding of deposit.

mininum deposit must be 1000-5000 to get rid of thousand transaction and the hassle coming with it

Since wallet is not that stable,holders should have an option to send smaller amount to test if the deposit will push through,i recommend 500 for a minimum deposit,not every body can work 500 in mrai faucets have friends who are only good from 200 to 500 mrai daily.
Activity: 661
From Mercatox chat:

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
From Mercatox chat:

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
From Mercatox chat:

Hope it'll be listed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
for me the wallet 7.8.2. also didn´t works, its not syncing fully. But in the meanwhile u can use third part wallet over telegram, the link is available over homepage:

https://t.me/RaiWalletBot
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
From Mercatox chat:

I hope Mercatox will just put a minimum deposit of 1Mrai or else they will wake up with thousands of support tickets and the important ones will be lost among the insignificant ones! If anyone knows someone form Mercatox send them this message!
Thanks
Activity: 325
From Mercatox chat:

Activity: 36
so u r claiming with rai address from cryptopia?
Activity: 630
Can you explain the number in block count?

For example, what does 522273 stand for and 33390 (inside the brackets) stand for?
522273 in local blockchain
33390 downloaded not yet in ledger
Activity: 329
Someone can help me with syncing the wallet?
I installed it yesterday but after I night it synced only 3 blocks, I should add manually nodes?

In advanced tab I can see Block Count: 3 (424409)

There is a bootstrap to download?
Jump to: