Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 532. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Now there is no use to think think about Raibloks.. it is just dead..
I don't know what is your intention but if you back read the devs just post the latest update if you have nothing good to post don't post here,everything is good and on time and every body is very positive so what's your intention of posting that mrai is dead
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
They updated it yesterday is not dead lets a have bit more patience
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Now there is no use to think think about Raibloks.. it is just dead..
Activity: 322
i downloaded the latest version of the wallet but my wallet shows synchronizing but the block count isnt changing. what am i doing wrong here? can someone help me?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

anyway, i agree, if faucet stuff thing is the one delaying you from faster development, better stop it even if it will be  favorable  to those early adopters, Cheesy , well, they are the first people who trusted and eventually promoted / spread the news about raiblocks Cheesy (fyi ... i just learned raiblocks two weeks ago while reading  our local forum)

if he wants to be faster in development, and he can not handle all that problems, he can hire people to do that .. not stop something ..

He does not stop though, thinking does not mean stopping, it is way of getting yourself focus to be able to accomplish your work.
Activity: 406

anyway, i agree, if faucet stuff thing is the one delaying you from faster development, better stop it even if it will be  favorable  to those early adopters, Cheesy , well, they are the first people who trusted and eventually promoted / spread the news about raiblocks Cheesy (fyi ... i just learned raiblocks two weeks ago while reading  our local forum)

if he wants to be faster in development, and he can not handle all that problems, he can hire people to do that .. not stop something ..
Thanks for the discussion and enthusiasm about RaiBlocks everyone. We're nearly finished with faucet maintenance and website updates. The delay is because we're ensuring everything is stable before we open the floodgates again. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned.

I'm trading MRAI and I would like to know what would be the price for it? Is it fair to give 400 satoshi per MRAI?

lol does your mommy tell you what to sell your btc for too?    Grin

C'MON man, it's like SATOSHI SAID HIMSELF
the miners make the price, plain and simple.  your coins are worth whatever you as a miner feel their worth lol
in this case, what's your time worth?

geez ahha, no wonder you have popular site, but need loans, can't make financial decisions alone obviously haha

This guy is a retard, person is just asking and what you did doesn't even help, you just spam around, made some mock and insulted the user. Did it benefit you? Yeah, it made you being imbecile!
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
github clearly shows the dev is Clemahieu, not Wlemahieu. His name is Colin Lamahieu

https://github.com/wlemahieu/raiblocks.net
raiblocks.net are mostly handled by wlemahieu. coding the wallet and other stuff goes to Colin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Thanks for the discussion and enthusiasm about RaiBlocks everyone. We're nearly finished with faucet maintenance and website updates. The delay is because we're ensuring everything is stable before we open the floodgates again. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned.

If you were actually the dev (clemahieu), with more than a few posts, this would carry more weight.

If you look at github, you can see, he is the raiblocks.net website dev... So it actually has some weight. Given he is who he claims to be.

github clearly shows the dev is Clemahieu, not Wlemahieu. His name is Colin Lamahieu
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

Everybody is free to open their own faucet and redistribute their own raiblocks earned by solving captchas.

Like Bitcoin uses POW as a distributiin mechanism, raiblocks uses a faucet...

You wouldn't suggest that every bitcoin miningpool receives 25BTC per 10 minutes... So why suggest multiple faucets?

lol! Why not? If you compare it to Bitcoin which use POW as distribution mechanism and has Multiple Pools, why MRAI can't have multiple
Faucets? Also in my understanding, the Faucet is not the usually faucet that we all know - it is the distribution mechanism of MRAI same as Bitcoin's POW. There is no Premine in Faucet so a decentralization can be made and if one faucet is, the distribution can still be continued.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Thanks for the feedback guys.  One thing I'd like people to think about is concentration on the faucet versus concentration on using the system.  If you like the technical aspects of the system, no transaction fees and speed, attention due to the faucet isn't a long term sustainable solution.

The point of continuing the faucet is so early discoverers aren't overly favored.  You're right though, even the current amount of xrb out there would be enough to probably last forever without needing something like a split.

There is no way enough of this coin available without re-opening the faucet. Distribution is stalled at 18,186,192,099 KRAI as per the faucet. A mrai is currently selling at about 350 satoshis, so a krai is worth about 35 sats x 18 billion = 6,365 btc.

You clearly don't know what is what is happening and just want to profit.

i think he already admitted that he made a mistake

There is no way enough of this coin available without re-opening the faucet. Distribution is stalled at 18,186,192,099 KRAI as per the faucet. A mrai is currently selling at about 350 satoshis, so a krai is worth about 35 sats x 18 billion = 6,365 btc.
1 Mrai = 1000 krai
So market capitalization is only 63.65 BTC at 350 per Mrai (0.35 satoshi x 18.19 billion).

Ha! Even with a calculator, my math is rotten! So 63.65 btc @ $460 US each is less than $30,000 US - not much.

But the dev wants more ways to use mrai, so someone should open a faucet (like they do for btc) and earn from ads for each person who claims. That would get some mrai moving around.

Thanks for the feedback guys.  One thing I'd like people to think about is concentration on the faucet versus concentration on using the system.  If you like the technical aspects of the system, no transaction fees and speed, attention due to the faucet isn't a long term sustainable solution.

The point of continuing the faucet is so early discoverers aren't overly favored.  You're right though, even the current amount of xrb out there would be enough to probably last forever without needing something like a split.

You clearly don't know what is what is happening and just want to profit.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

If you were actually the dev (clemahieu), with more than a few posts, this would carry more weight.

If you look at github, you can see, he is the raiblocks.net website dev... So it actually has some weight. Given he is who he claims to be.

Activity: 308

I'm trading MRAI and I would like to know what would be the price for it? Is it fair to give 400 satoshi per MRAI?

lol does your mommy tell you what to sell your btc for too?    Grin

the miners make the price, plain and simple.  your coins are worth whatever you as a miner feel their worth lol

geez ahha, no wonder you have popular site, but need loans, can't make financial decisions alone obviously haha

So what's wrong with asking? If I can't make financial decisions, my site would have been gone. Besides I have hired writers for my site.
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

lol does your mommy tell you what to sell your btc for too?    Grin

the miners make the price, plain and simple.  your coins are worth whatever you as a miner feel their worth lol

Activity: 308

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Everybody is free to open their own faucet and redistribute their own raiblocks earned by solving captchas.

You wouldn't suggest that every bitcoin miningpool receives 25BTC per 10 minutes... So why suggest multiple faucets?

There is no script to give mrai as a reward on faucets. Someone needs to develope a script to do that, so they can give away mrai.

The whole point is, the dev doesn`t really want to reopen the mrai faucet, so we have to do something with the mrai already in circulation.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
1 Mrai = 1000 krai
So market capitalization is only 63.65 BTC at 350 per Mrai (0.35 satoshi x 18.19 billion).

Ha! Even with a calculator, my math is rotten! So 63.65 btc @ $460 US each is less than $30,000 US - not much.

But the dev wants more ways to use mrai, so someone should open a faucet (like they do for btc) and earn from ads for each person who claims. That would get some mrai moving around.
This is what i suggested before but i got blasted for saying it. We need the faucet to be decentralized and like you said, it will
get some mrai moving around.

Jump to: