Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 534. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The status is the same. The network is running, we're inspecting logs to identify issues since 7.5.0 but haven't found any. The faucet if off while we're working on its scalability after which we'll turn it on.

The faucet is unnecessary for normal network operation and these questions are usually the same one, when will it be up, and the answer is when we finish.

I don't post updates as often here because this is a Bitcoin forum, please post on the RaiBlocks forum or a message in telegram for specific issues.

Yes, this is a bitcoin forum but as far as I know where on alt section where it is fine to updates things since you started this thread you might also want to give an update if there is. This is also to avoid some users to panic because they know you are active giving updates. Thank you
Activity: 238
Merit: 122
The status is the same. The network is running, we're inspecting logs to identify issues since 7.5.0 but haven't found any. The faucet if off while we're working on its scalability after which we'll turn it on.

The faucet is unnecessary for normal network operation and these questions are usually the same one, when will it be up, and the answer is when we finish.

I don't post updates as often here because this is a Bitcoin forum, please post on the RaiBlocks forum or a message in telegram for specific issues.
Activity: 210
link to telegram

i want to enter telegram too but user doesnt exist,

Also had a the same problem my telegraph is ok and verified but each time I access the railblocks link I end up on broken link not every one I guess can enter the admin and dev should just set up a facebook group instead so every one can access the admin anytime..

Here is the link https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@raiblocks i am using website version

Hey man, your link is not working on desktop
http://screencast.com/t/Y6FnH7Mz9
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
True,why admin didn't post here anymore?
They seems very emotionals dev.
One day they post 10 times, now no info here for almost 3 weeks.
Doesn't sound good.
99% of cryptoworld grab info by this forum,not twitter(also dead),site,slacks etc.

It's all on telegram.....if you want the latest update, you would make the effort.........

Nevertheless if the dev would really care he would also make the effort to inform quite some ppl all at once when he would make a post a day in this thread regarding progress and next steps to take....

This. It was announced here so don't abandon it now. Besides it's just a copy paste from telegram.

Not abandoning, just criticizing
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Doesn't sound good.
99% of cryptoworld grab info by this forum,not twitter(also dead),site,slacks etc.

It's all on telegram.....if you want the latest update, you would make the effort.........

Nevertheless if the dev would really care he would also make the effort to inform quite some ppl all at once when he would make a post a day in this thread regarding progress and next steps to take....

This. It was announced here so don't abandon it now. Besides it's just a copy paste from telegram.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
link to telegram

Also had a the same problem my telegraph is ok and verified but each time I access the railblocks link I end up on broken link not every one I guess can enter the admin and dev should just set up a facebook group instead so every one can access the admin anytime..

Here is the link https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@raiblocks i am using website version
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
link to telegram

Activity: 700
Doesn't sound good.

oh well,it's so hard to write daily here. Open a webpage,login,and write few lines.
Very hard to do for a dev.
55k visit here and he post update on telegram?
Theymos,delete entire forum and switch to telegram.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Doesn't sound good.

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Doesn't sound good.

Activity: 700
Doesn't sound good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I had read several pages here since the begining of this coin distribution and admin were always active here ,did they get banned?If not i believe they can easy make an update here or they wanna to people loose interest into their coin and make a potencial coin get dead before it reaches any exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Its a Sad couple of days, I finally got into mining and turns out bad, still have faith in it still, if it goes another week, I will have to say goodbye
Mining of what? Raiblocks were already mined. We were just getting bits from the distribution faucet so we were just claiming.I sure hope the faucet works as soon as possible. Once people lost interest, that'll be a problem.

I think he's talking about getting krai from faucet / "mined". Really agree with you! Dev should work as fast as they could to open the distribution faucet , or else rai coin will be forgotten. Those who buy mrai in bulk will lose their money for nothing. I hope it will not happen .
Activity: 126
Its a Sad couple of days, I finally got into mining and turns out bad, still have faith in it still, if it goes another week, I will have to say goodbye

What are you talking about bro? Mrai can't be mined, because it is already mined and being distributed for free to gain traffic and people to use their app  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Mining of what? Raiblocks were already mined. We were just getting bits from the distribution faucet so we were just claiming.I sure hope the faucet works as soon as possible. Once people lost interest, that'll be a problem.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
link to telegram

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
There is a thread here on bitcointalk.org all about this coin. Why isn't it updated? It would be more professional than having to go look for info.
Activity: 469
Activity: 252
This is becoming a huge wait period without any update ,this coin has potencial and value and a community working with it ,even with some members working for others ,always people search to take advantages,i hope the faucet returns as i believe on the potencial of the coin and i hope admin fixs the problem and update here his comunity otherwise they will kill the coin before reach any exchange and be able to grow.

If you want to know about update, make sure you join telegram group
everyday dev always update in telegram
Jump to: