Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 537. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just want to ask about the faucet.. if they open it again. looks like 3 days long to fix the issue about the faucet.. or they are updating a new about the captcha.. because i am requesting a typing base software captcha.. and i hope they are working on it now..

just so you know BitMaxz........everyone thinks that you are a fucking dick on telegram for having the cheek of being so obnoxious.....

even the developer commented on it....... Roll Eyes

Just dont mind him, stupidity is infinite man. That guy really don't know that the captcha field is related with mrai's algo and node. The captcha works goes like this, if you work captcha they pay you with the address you see on your wallet. That's the dev address. You can't have a downloadble software for that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Just want to ask about the faucet.. if they open it again. looks like 3 days long to fix the issue about the faucet.. or they are updating a new about the captcha.. because i am requesting a typing base software captcha.. and i hope they are working on it now..

just so you know BitMaxz........everyone thinks that you are a fucking dick on telegram for having the cheek of being so obnoxious.....

even the developer commented on it....... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Dev said at telegram

There's 0 point in turning on the faucet if there are rollback issues.
It makes no sense. Why would you click the faucet if there's a chance your payout could be rolled back? This is an incredibly stupid idea.

So just wait until all fix

We will run into a lot of big trouble if the dev allows the faucet to run while there are rollback issue,he will be badly criticize for this   imagine working all day long and getting zero from all your efforts I would like it to be in perfect form when it open,I highly recommend not to put everything On MRAI find some profitable work online ,it means diversify your online portfolio..
Activity: 210

I think they really have trouble synchronizing it with the wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Dev said at telegram

There's 0 point in turning on the faucet if there are rollback issues.
It makes no sense. Why would you click the faucet if there's a chance your payout could be rolled back? This is an incredibly stupid idea.

So just wait until all fix
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 269
I just want that faucet working. I don´t have any other work so I could click those captchas all day long Cheesy
Hope that developer open it soon.

why there is no official announcement about the Updates Huh
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I just want that faucet working. I don´t have any other work so I could click those captchas all day long Cheesy
Hope that developer open it soon.
Activity: 644
Bittrex will soon accept MRAI when they saw a lot of trading here in the bitcontalk marketplace right now it is on Ccex cast your vote donot be negative on this coin some people are posting that they should not submit to Yobit and Cex when all exchanges can help this coin to increase the value..
Yes indeed whatever exchange for now will help this coin to achieve goal and also to give us all much better earnings how many of us help in voting for it as we still looking for better enhancement coming from the dev side. good luck Mrai.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Still believe in this project. IMO the first real use WORKING coin that has a clear purpose and a real goal. Hope dev works everything out
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Bittrex will soon accept MRAI when they saw a lot of trading here in the bitcontalk marketplace right now it is on Ccex cast your vote donot be negative on this coin some people are posting that they should not submit to Yobit and Cex when all exchanges can help this coin to increase the value..
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Just curios, someone can explain this?  Shocked

With Bittrex already removed.

Bittrex has removed the XRB/Raiblocks Wallet.....for those who didn't understand...

It has never been online, like happened for Destiny, they have to do that for testing
Luckily, this time, railblocks aren't in other exchange so nobody panic dump  Wink

they say "has never been listed" so, what we saw yesterday? Another coin?  Cheesy

Like i said before, never was online for deposit the wallet. If they want test a coin, they have to create the wallet (but never open for trade)
Past month happened same thing, the destiny wallet appear like the xrb, all think they add DES in bittrex in a while, and when they removed because test was over, DES was dumped in all other exchange.

Activity: 513
hay guys lets check this out http://www.bitlegit.com/pokerlobby.htm
"To request a cashout, please email [email protected]"

I don't like this.

Actually - until the wallet is proven to work flawlessly for a few months, I think it's quite alright to only do manual send.
Activity: 163
Just curios, someone can explain this?  Shocked

Bittrex has removed the XRB/Raiblocks Wallet.....for those who didn't understand...

It has never been online, like happened for Destiny, they have to do that for testing
Luckily, this time, railblocks aren't in other exchange so nobody panic dump  Wink
they say "has never been listed" so, what we saw yesterday? Another coin?  Cheesy
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Just curios, someone can explain this?  Shocked

Activity: 163
Just curios............................................................., someone can explain this?  Shocked

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
can you tell me why the faucet is off and when faucet on again Huh

CAUSE THE HAMSTERS DID NOT GET ENOUGH DRUGS AND NOW THEY'RE ON STRIKE!

IT WILL BE ON  ONCE THEY GET SOME PROPER COCAINE AGAIN.

Jokes apart. The blockchain has some forks this week. The dev fixed the issues. They do want to check the issues that may present in the faucet distribution. Once they verify it, they will enable faucet again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

CAUSE THE HAMSTERS DID NOT GET ENOUGH DRUGS AND NOW THEY'RE ON STRIKE!

IT WILL BE ON  ONCE THEY GET SOME PROPER COCAINE AGAIN.
Activity: 126

scroll up and read the post
Jump to: