Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 619. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How about turn to IPO with left over coins.

in that way, dev will get some funds well deserved, and I will save some time avoid those fucking 2fa.  Cool

Dev must reserve a percent of the coins as dev pay/dev fund. IPO may not be a viable option at this point. I strongly suggest to keep this as it as with a percent of dev fund.

again this is equally a bad idea and goes against the reason for p2p currencies to be envisaged in the first place. people need to learn crypto 101 and why they came about.

Can you give me the link to crypto 101 thing? I can try to learn the basics of the 101 things. I do think that devs must reserve some funds for their hard work and time they put to bring the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

in that way, dev will get some funds well deserved, and I will save some time avoid those fucking 2fa.  Cool

Dev must reserve a percent of the coins as dev pay/dev fund. IPO may not be a viable option at this point. I strongly suggest to keep this as it as with a percent of dev fund.

again this is equally a bad idea and goes against the reason for p2p currencies to be envisaged in the first place. people need to learn crypto 101 and why they came about.

What is the point of hitting an exchange before the distribution ends? This is a slow distribution, but is a complete premine right? With current ratio, it would take 97 days to distribute the coins. 97 days of distribution also includes, turning off faucet for sometime daily and maintaining the current 200 MRAI per 5 minutes limit.
legendary

because this crypto could be something, and ICO would ruin that, as ICO goes against the whole point of p2p currencies, though thats lost on the btt crowd that supports all these scam ICOs
legendary
Activity: 1330

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
buy some raiblcoks ,please message me
Activity: 168
faucet is off ? or it is only for me  Roll Eyes
I get it too wheher the faucet is over?

i got this too

Dev any info regarding this ?
when turn?! we will see...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I don't think Mrai is ready for an exchange. It needs a few improvements in the RPC. A better documentation on how to run a daemon and the JSON config.

Oh yeah, you're right. The dev did mention that's coming soon though, didn't he?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Faucet is off.

Fuck me. -.-
Activity: 339

i got this too

Dev any info regarding this ?
Activity: 476
Activity: 406
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
I don't think Mrai is ready for an exchange. It needs a few improvements in the RPC. A better documentation on how to run a daemon and the JSON config.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I have to say this looks pretty nice. Everyone should go vote for raiblocks on C-Cex: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=mrai
Activity: 406
I installed another computer win64 wallet. Now I wrote a pasword and lock then tried unlock. But nothing change? What can be the problem?
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

my advice is whatever the plans keep the coin/wallet etc itself simple. thats whats missing in the crypto space, all these innovative coins adding bells and whistles, yet the best innovation that's needed is simplicity  Wink

I agree; make the wallet really easy to use and just focus on the core advantages of fast & free payments. And auditing for security and so on to make sure it really does work as it should.
legendary
Thanks for all the feedback everyone.  I'm glad to see in general things are working with a few issue reports.

I'll be taking time tomorrow to write up some of my thoughts on next steps.

my advice is whatever the plans keep the coin/wallet etc itself simple. thats whats missing in the crypto space, all these innovative coins adding bells and whistles, yet the best innovation that's needed is simplicity  Wink
Activity: 476
Finally i can download the wallet with 32 bit, I just was unable to download the wallet before because my widows version is 32 bit
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I have been having trouble getting the wallet to work for a while - nothing happened when I clicked to run the wallet executable, even though it had previously worked fine.

Just wanted to share that I have got it working, kind of. The problem seems to have been in my account rather than the wallet - I removed everything from appdata/local/raiblocks and the wallet opened fine.

I guess I've lost all my coins, but at least I have a working wallet now.
Jump to: