Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 623. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When you read the thread, it is all there. Why it is down, how long probably...

I read it and there's no post where it says how long will take.
@OP said that the faucet will be up yesterday at night, or today. But 2PM GMT+0 and faucet still down..
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
When you read the thread, it is all there. Why it is down, how long probably...
Activity: 56
So when will the faucet be up?
Activity: 664
Merit: 500
To exchange the coin when released?
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
I'm buying at 120 satoshi each, PM me!
Activity: 742
Updating:

I am buying Mrai at 60 Satosahi each.

PM me .
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I downloaded raiblocks 7.4.3 for linux in raiblocks.net website. I got a .tar.bz2 file. I extracted the content. I see rai_wallet file there. When I double click on it, it is not running like other wallets. What should I do now?

What are the dependencies need to run this wallet in Ubuntu. When I try to run I get Core dumped error? Do I need to install cmake manually and configure it. What I do need and how do I configure?

When you say its not running do you mean that literally nothing happens? If so that sounds like the same problem I have been having on Windows. What machine are you using?
Activity: 52
hello anyone can help me why the captcha isnt showing in my browser ?

my browser mozilla and i use windows7

http://s16.postimg.org/mgmxu9kud/Untitled.jpg

Do you have NoScript add-on enabled in Firefox or anything that would disable JS? That would cause Recaptcha to break.

Does this same problem occur in Chrome or Internet Explorer on Windows?

In FireFox, you could also try disabling and reenabling Javascript. A complete web cookies / cache clear / refesh could also help if all else fails.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Faucet not working again.
I think most important step is having a fully functional distribution, without downtime.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
When the faucet will start to work?

seriously just read the last page before this one, there are like 5-10 posts explaining what is going on and when it will turned on again
Activity: 664
When the faucet will start to work?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
It depends how the faucet will work many people will leave this coin or still in!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I downloaded raiblocks 7.4.3 for linux in raiblocks.net website. I got a .tar.bz2 file. I extracted the content. I see rai_wallet file there. When I double click on it, it is not running like other wallets. What should I do now?

What are the dependencies need to run this wallet in Ubuntu. When I try to run I get Core dumped error? Do I need to install cmake manually and configure it. What I do need and how do I configure?
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
hello anyone can help me why the captcha isnt showing in my browser ?

my browser mozilla and i use windows7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
btw how many total coins for MRAI ?
how to get free 200Mrai ?
only download wallet and claim faucet ? will recived to my wallet instanly ?

Today we have twice as many nodes connected as ever before and we reached the daily distribution target.

At 11pm GMT ~20 min we're going to take down the faucet for a combined update to that and the site.

Everyone wondering why the faucet is not working currently, this is why , it will resume functioning either tonight or tomorrow

if you wish to buy or sell some there is a trading thread i have created : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raiblocks-raiblocks-trading-thread-1422828

Faucet is currently down for updates , will be on either later today or my guess is tomorrow since its so late .

But yeah once the faucet is functioning again , just download the wallet and every 5 minutes enter your address , solve the captcha and you will get 200mrai each time you do so
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
how to get free 200Mrai ?
only download wallet and claim faucet ? will recived to my wallet instanly ?
The rate changed to 200 rai for 5 minutes?
It should be 500 for 5 minutes I think, that is the most fair to the community I think.

no most fair to the community is what it has been changed to right now.

For a coin /token/currency to be used by as many people as possible and to prevent massive accumulation from a few people, making it harder for people to accumulate large amounts while maximizing the total amount of people that can claim the coin in smaller amounts, promotes a healthier network with more users and slows down distribution so that even in a few years as more and more people join the coin/network they can still claim enough coins to have some use out of them as feature develop
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
The rate changed to 200 rai for 5 minutes?
It should be 500 for 5 minutes I think, that is the most fair to the community I think.
Jump to: