Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 622. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It just worked for me

Dev has to say something why paying for someone and not for others at this time. I doubt about the fair distribution. Will become tougher and tougher to claim in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
yes off course  , i can see from the distribution , for some one works and for other not! you are lucky...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
To me sometimes works, sometimes don't.

"Please try again" is always showing.. :/
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
It just worked for me
The faucet seems not working again for the past few minutes. I see Please try again message for the last 15 minutes. What else is the issue?

Yes, but distribution is going up. Something sketchy going on.
legendary
dev same problem as before , faucet wont work this time as well, is keep say al the time try later please!
The faucet seems not working again for the past few minutes. I see Please try again message for the last 15 minutes. What else is the issue?
Seems there isn't an exchange, what about to do a specified thread for who WTB / WTS??

BTW I'm ready for sell my 40k MRAI for 2 BTC (5k sat each).

I'm happy to do the trade with an escrow. PM only if you are really interested in.

I literally just posted one , directly above your own post , it was made yesterday RaiBlocks Trade Thread
Activity: 11
Seems there isn't an exchange, what about to do a specified thread for who WTB / WTS??

BTW I'm ready for sell my 40k MRAI for 2 BTC (5k sat each).

I'm happy to do the trade with an escrow. PM only if you are really interested in.
awake from my slumber, great to see faucet functioning again

if anyone wants to buy and sell remember there is a trade thread now that has been created https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raiblocks-raiblocks-trading-thread-1422828
legendary
please try again !from 20 minute almost! dont know yet what happens!
but i can see that distribution is working well!
Does it work now for you?
yes dev ,now is working fine! i did try, 200 ray for 300 sec, thanks! Smiley
Activity: 52
Does it work now for you?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 52
faucet is not working !

What error message do you see?
legendary
faucet is not working !
I downloaded raiblocks 7.4.3 for linux in raiblocks.net website. I got a .tar.bz2 file. I extracted the content. I see rai_wallet file there. When I double click on it, it is not running like other wallets. What should I do now?

What are the dependencies need to run this wallet in Ubuntu. When I try to run I get Core dumped error? Do I need to install cmake manually and configure it. What I do need and how do I configure?

When you say its not running do you mean that literally nothing happens? If so that sounds like the same problem I have been having on Windows. What machine are you using?

I'm amd64 Athlon II and running Ubuntu 15. I did compile other coin wallets in qt easily. Precompiled linux wallet shows that error. I didn't install cmake before that. Just learning something about cmake now. Dev seems quiet. He is only responding to people who are all asking about faucets. Trying to compile with qt. Still no results.
legendary
I'm glad everyone is excited and I want to set the expectation that the faucet serves the distribution schedule and the purpose of getting it to a variety of people.

From time to time this may mean taking it down and changing how it works.

Thanks for bringing it up again for us.
Also now reward is increased and Win32 Wallet added.
Great.

clemahieu, i just to ask from you when this Mrai be on the exchanges ?

This year ? next Year ? any idea ?

it is not increse the reward...it is less since before you could get 100 every minute! now is 200 every 5 minute! but i think this will distribute better this coin , i suppose! but i think price will go up since is less reward!
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I'm glad everyone is excited and I want to set the expectation that the faucet serves the distribution schedule and the purpose of getting it to a variety of people.

Thanks for bringing it up again for us.
Also now reward is increased and Win32 Wallet added.
Great.

clemahieu, i just to ask from you when this Mrai be on the exchanges ?

This year ? next Year ? any idea ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 122

Jump to: