Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 626. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
I know everyone has experience with cryptocurrency but it's worth reiterating caution.

Right now this network has been actively used for 1-2 weeks and it needs to continue to undergo more rigorous peer and code review.  I have confidence in the system but it's still software and software can have flaws.

Please make sure you're being conservative with your decisions.

Can you help me how to unlock wallet
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I know everyone has experience with cryptocurrency but it's worth reiterating caution.

Right now this network has been actively used for 1-2 weeks and it needs to continue to undergo more rigorous peer and code review.  I have confidence in the system but it's still software and software can have flaws.

Thanks for the reminding of people wishing to buy, It is true it is in a experimental phase and everyone should take that into account before purchasing and being aware of the speculatory value that people might be adding to the coin.

It is currently at a very low total amount of coins with a large amount of coins yet to be distribution so there are many risks that are time sensitive, i think most people looking to purchase are well aware of the risks involved.

But it does show commitment and truth from the developer not wishing for people to over spend and allow them to be aware of the risks and dangers of it being a new coin and experimental and reducing any speculation that might arise . Shows great integrity and honesty from a dev which is rare in the crypto space so thank you
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

This is totally right. Liberals are too stupid to use RaiBlocks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 122

Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Looking to buy more, PM this hero member please Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
looking to buy 1m rai, PM your offer
how much are that 1M mrai worth in btc now
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am looking to still buy some more, i will up my rate to 140 satoshi . so buying mrai at 140 satoshi each
Activity: 415
Hello Everyone,

I would like to buy Mrai at 125 Satoshi each.

Please PM me .

Thanks.

Still looking to buy more. Please PM me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 122
Is their any block chain running for this yet that is active to see wallet online and transactions for deposits and payments out ?

We only have a basic block explorer right now.  https://raiblocks.net/#/block-explorer and in the wallet you can get a more complete listing of the whole ledger.

We're definitely looking to add these.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Is their any block chain running for this yet that is active to see wallet online and transactions for deposits and payments out ?
Activity: 415
Hello Everyone,

I would like to buy Mrai at 125 Satoshi each.

Please PM me .

Thanks.

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Sell mrai 70 Satoshi 1

Are you selling it for 70 satoshi? If yes, I want to buy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Sell mrai 70 Satoshi 1
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
"shh, he's coding..."
Faucet has passed away Cry
R.I.F. (rest in faucet)
Buying for 100 satoshi per mrai if you sell large quantities

PM me
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
This looks vrey good  Grin
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Captcha is just sooo boring Cheesy
yep, but it is "solo captcha mining" and this cant be fun)))
may be dev do this at a game mode?
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
How can ppl even have 50k mrai for sale? Cheating the captcha or what?

I've done 30K mrai in 2 days without any cheating. But I also buy a lot at 100 satoshis.

I have sent you a PM. Please also allow me to that offer.
Thanks
Activity: 251
🌟
I love "human mining" coins, and instant transactions with zero fee are a BIG plus.
Got some on the faucet  Smiley
Captcha is just sooo boring Cheesy
Jump to: