Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 625. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
where i can download the new wallet ?

EDIT :

i just using the faucet but the block has says MISSING BLOCK

the hash i got like this

Code:

can admin explain this ? or the faucet is already got an update?

Same with i'm not receiving 100 mrai..
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
since so many people are putting offers interested in buying and selling Mrai , i have created a trading thread on altcoin markets.

I will keep it regularly updated and will offer escrow , while i understand i have no trust rating and am only a hero member , if you do not feel comfortable with that arrangement you can organise your own escrow provider , or someone with a higher trust rating if they wish to do so on the thread i don't mind, or you can risk trading person to person but remember there are risks involved sometimes this way

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raiblocks-raiblocks-trading-thread-1422828

Thanks for this, I'm currently selling. 6k mrai=5usd

If you could post it on the thread that would help and in a more friendly understandable number so everyone else can see the price per coin you are willing to buy and how much total you are willing to buy and i will update the post as new requests come in

Edit : have added you onto the trade thread, but without a known total of how many you wish to sell i can only advertise the 6k for round 200 satoshi you have quoted, i will update if you have more than that to sell
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
since so many people are putting offers interested in buying and selling Mrai , i have created a trading thread on altcoin markets.

I will keep it regularly updated and will offer escrow , while i understand i have no trust rating and am only a hero member , if you do not feel comfortable with that arrangement you can organise your own escrow provider , or someone with a higher trust rating if they wish to do so on the thread i don't mind, or you can risk trading person to person but remember there are risks involved sometimes this way

Thanks for this, I'm currently selling. 6k mrai=5usd
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Today we have twice as many nodes connected as ever before and we reached the daily distribution target.

At 11pm GMT ~20 min we're going to take down the faucet for a combined update to that and the site.
what kind update dev?

When it will be up?

Either tonight or tomorrow for the faucet.  The RaiBlocks network itself won't be affected and will remain up.

Tonight or tomorrow from what time? EST or?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
where i can download the new wallet ?

EDIT :

i just using the faucet but the block has says MISSING BLOCK

the hash i got like this

Code:

can admin explain this ? or the faucet is already got an update?
Activity: 238
Merit: 122
Just downloaded the new update, but it says "Status: Wallet Locked" after it synchronizing.

Also, when i click on "New account" to generate a new address it doesn't do anything..

Did you enter your password?  Settings -> Password -> Unlock

What password? I didn't set any..

When the wallet starts up it tries to unlock the wallet with an empty password.  If this doesn't work it shows "Wallet Locked".

You can load your wallet seed https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Wallet-Backups

The problem is that i didn't set a password and it keeps saying wallet locked.
Already unninstall and install it again and it doesn't work..

Even after uninstall it leaves the data in the folders at the bottom of the page in that link.  You can save those backups though they're encrypted.

If you want to clobber it you can delete those directories and start the wallet up again and it'll regenerate.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just downloaded the new update, but it says "Status: Wallet Locked" after it synchronizing.

Also, when i click on "New account" to generate a new address it doesn't do anything..

When the wallet starts up it tries to unlock the wallet with an empty password.  If this doesn't work it shows "Wallet Locked".

You can load your wallet seed https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Wallet-Backups

The problem is that i didn't set a password and it keeps saying wallet locked.
Already unninstall and install it again and it doesn't work..

Today we have twice as many nodes connected as ever before and we reached the daily distribution target.

At 11pm GMT ~20 min we're going to take down the faucet for a combined update to that and the site.
what kind update dev?

When it will be up?

Either tonight or tomorrow for the faucet.  The RaiBlocks network itself won't be affected and will remain up.

what kind update dev?

When it will be up?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

what kind update dev?

looking to buy 1m rai, PM your offer

It must be 1btc
legendary
It is true, but make 15K faucet take al most 1 day and 1 days work cost around 60 , 70 dollars or euro!! So , selling at  50  or 100 sat it is not good price! better to have faucet at 1000 mra and sell price same as now! das make any sense what i say?

The faucet isn't meant to be a job, that's why it's low.

Off course not, but i am sure people that make faucet all days, will never sell Mrai for just few sat, for me danst make any sense to make all days faucet for just 4 euro! Better to keep Mrai for better time ...
It is true, but make 15K faucet take al most 1 day and 1 days work cost around 60 , 70 dollars or euro!! So , selling at  50  or 100 sat it is not good price! better to have faucet at 1000 mra and sell price same as now! das make any sense what i say?

The faucet isn't meant to be a job, that's why it's low.
legendary
It is true, but make 15K faucet take al most 1 day and 1 days work cost around 60 , 70 dollars or euro in my country,!! So , selling at  50  or 100 sat it is not good price! better to have faucet at 1000 mra and sell price same as now! das make any sense what i say?
Jump to: