Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 142. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Someone dump great XST for pump SSD ?

no, sell xst now to buy ssd is stupid because sonic will not rise in next days, for now ssd should be able to hold this new floor, then rise more next week.
XST will be in mintpal V2 in the coming days and today will have new wallets and a new anon feature.

A big holder who has been here since day one, decided to dump their coins because doesn't like the ssd dev and he not liked when knowed that  Hondo still work together with Argakiig.

At the end it will be good to better distribute coins

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
I like the colour scheme - very nice - also I love Hondos ass its very nice. All around, XST, VURY NICE!

lol
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

It seems that way at the moment. But SSD is already 50% up today and I dont think it can keep the upwards momentum.
Really looking forward to XST and LXC being added to Mintpal v2 this week (If the idiots at Mintpal do not delay it again), it should bring the price of XST at 15K at minimum.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I sent the Poloniex exchange some stealth coins, and they haven't shown up in an hour and I've very concerned so I looked them up on the blockchain, something about not being redeemed. Could somebody help me so I know I haven't just lost that money? Here is a screenshot

I sent half my bluecoins to cryptsy and the other half to poloniex today. Cryptsy let me trade them instantly. Poloniex made me wait for 60 confirmations. 60!! Took forever. Poloniex is just that way. Got nothing to do with the coins they host.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I sent the Poloniex exchange some stealth coins, and they haven't shown up in an hour and I've very concerned so I looked them up on the blockchain, something about not being redeemed. Could somebody help me so I know I haven't just lost that money? Here is a screenshot

You haven't lost the money. "Not yet redeemed" means that the coins have not been spent by the account receiving them.

We tested the new functionality on a testnet, which is isolated from the main net. So there would be no interference.

It is likely that the problem is purely with poloniex. They do not have a status page like bittrex, so it is difficult to diagnose the issue. A most likely explanation is that they had a wallet server go offline.

Your best bet for immediate help is to use the poloniex troll box and get a mod to meet you in the #poloniex IRC. Poloniex has some of the best customer support in the industry.

I see if I can make some progress thanks so much.
Activity: 85
Because privacy is a basic human right.

You haven't lost the money. "Not yet redeemed" means that the coins have not been spent by the account receiving them.

We tested the new functionality on a testnet, which is isolated from the main net. So there would be no interference.

It is likely that the problem is purely with poloniex. They do not have a status page like bittrex, so it is difficult to diagnose the issue. A most likely explanation is that they had a wallet server go offline.

Your best bet for immediate help is to use the poloniex troll box and get a mod to meet you in the #poloniex IRC. Poloniex has some of the best customer support in the industry.
All the code changes are in for the new release, the wallet has passed all tests for performance and new anon functionality.

I still need to do a code review to ensure that no changes will cause network errors on the main net, and then build for deployment.

Unfortunately I won't be able to get a release out tonight because I have to bundle so many builds, but it will go out tomorrow night.

-- Hondo

Is this what is slowing down my transaction?
Here are both wallets on the Bittrex and Poloniex. As you can see the address match up but no funds have shown up in the Poloniex wallet.

Here is the other transaction of a larger amount same address. What is going on here?

Activity: 85
Because privacy is a basic human right.
All the code changes are in for the new release, the wallet has passed all tests for performance and new anon functionality.

I still need to do a code review to ensure that no changes will cause network errors on the main net, and then build for deployment.

Unfortunately I won't be able to get a release out tonight because I have to bundle so many builds, but it will go out tomorrow night.

-- Hondo
Activity: 197
Save me some cheap coins! I gotta wait til I get my wages later  Undecided

Mintpal V2 should be launched today too! probably not haha

and XST on gox tomorrow

i think we found out who dumped all his coins at 7k  Kiss Cry

Most of mine are staking and wont come out for lot more than 7k.  Thats a buy point, not sell.
Activity: 176

and XST on gox tomorrow

i think we found out who dumped all his coins at 7k  Kiss Cry
Activity: 197

and XST on gox tomorrow
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
this is a bot i think... repetitive sell numbers and consecutively placed.

yes those bots are annoying. thought Bittrex is supposed to limiting bots API call per hour?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

This is absolutely my fault. I just found the problem and it's entirely embarrassing. I put in the wrong hash for a hardened checkpoint at block 100500.

I will have this fixed tonight and will make up for it tonight (or tomorrow at the latest) with a major update to the wallet and significant improvements to the anonymity.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

-- Hondo

I am making the first tests of a new wallet with some nice anon and performance enhancements right now. These tests are going well. When these complete, I have a few more code changes to insert and then several tests for these changes. Then I have something like 6 deployments to build (2 each of Linux, OS X, and windows). So it looks like I'll most likely have things wrapped up about 24 hours from the time of this post if I can get started early tomorrow night.

-- Hondo

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
this is a bot i think... repetitive sell numbers and consecutively placed.
Jump to: