Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 165. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

I don't get the "oppressed people" argument honestly. Because for those people to get their hands on XST they would need to send FIAT to an exchange to aquire BTC and send it most likely to another exchange to buy XST which means by that time their money is already long outside of the country.

Buying XST in 5 steps and then transferring it to your mobile wallet to text it outside of your country's borders (I'm actually laughing a bit here because this is quite funny) is essentially as stealthy as sending BTC from an exchange to some wallet somewhere.

Again, I'm a holder and supporter of XST. But there's been an influx of new people over the last days that I feel swallow every propaganda and will be left holding a big bag of worthless coins some time soon.. Just want everyone to take a realistic look at things.

Looking at your post history, you don't have a good word to say about this coin. Why would you do that if you own XST?

Anyway...please do your research. You can buy XST for fiat already and it's only been 2 months since launch. I'm thinking you are a bit slow so I will have to forgive your ignorance.

I got a lot of good things to say about this coin, but "BUY!" ain't one of them. You people don't care about any "innovation" or Hondo's work. All you want is for someone else to buy your bag. Well done, XST is officially a pump and dump supported by its community.

I've been with this coin a long time, maybe longer than 99% of the people who are shouting moon chants these days. I just absolutely can't stand the direction this is going. I rather have a strong coin with good development trading at 50 sat than one with a single product like stealthsend that gets hyped to the moon..

Sorry to say, it's over.

All you've been doing is talking shit on this coin, what's your motive?

Not only that, but your commentary about direction is rich considering all your posts are trash. The direction should be getting rid of useless baggage such as you, which is great if you keep your word and piss off Smiley
Activity: 616

I don't get the "oppressed people" argument honestly. Because for those people to get their hands on XST they would need to send FIAT to an exchange to aquire BTC and send it most likely to another exchange to buy XST which means by that time their money is already long outside of the country.

Buying XST in 5 steps and then transferring it to your mobile wallet to text it outside of your country's borders (I'm actually laughing a bit here because this is quite funny) is essentially as stealthy as sending BTC from an exchange to some wallet somewhere.

Again, I'm a holder and supporter of XST. But there's been an influx of new people over the last days that I feel swallow every propaganda and will be left holding a big bag of worthless coins some time soon.. Just want everyone to take a realistic look at things.

Looking at your post history, you don't have a good word to say about this coin. Why would you do that if you own XST?

Anyway...please do your research. You can buy XST for fiat already and it's only been 2 months since launch. I'm thinking you are a bit slow so I will have to forgive your ignorance.

I got a lot of good things to say about this coin, but "BUY!" ain't one of them. You people don't care about any "innovation" or Hondo's work. All you want is for someone else to buy your bag. Well done, XST is officially a pump and dump supported by its community.

I've been with this coin a long time, maybe longer than 99% of the people who are shouting moon chants these days. I just absolutely can't stand the direction this is going. I rather have a strong coin with good development trading at 50 sat than one with a single product like stealthsend that gets hyped to the moon..

Sorry to say, it's over.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Lol fudsters and trolls aren't even very good any more!! Haha back we bounce
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Yeah...be careful of dumps....that other dump down to .00006 was awful. People who bought that must be so sorry  Smiley
legendary
If XST is so cheap , why no one is buying the sell wall ....  Roll Eyes
Emilioman, lets go dude, go ahead and buy about 5 BTC of this wall, you will be rich  Grin ....  Kiss
nop, little grasshopper
at this time I prefer to put my orders on the left side  Wink
Just be careful if XST ever goes to Poloniex Wink

Its already on Poloniex
Well be careful of the left side Wink
Sorry guys but this was bound to happen, you guys were hyping up each other so much that the price wasnt natural anymore. Its good that the naive kids in here experience this.

No, what the 'kids' need to experience comes soon. When they sell and watch the price run away from them, then buy back in at double the price. Feels good.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Sorry guys but this was bound to happen, you guys were hyping up each other so much that the price wasnt natural anymore. Its good that the naive kids in here experience this.

How much 1 darkcoin value? 1 monero, 1 xc?
Stealthcoin is better than any of them
This coin is still very undervalued and anyone who knows the market knows it.
You are a soft troll from Halcion coin. The coin more kitsch of the universe lol
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Bagholders trying to throw up all the buy support they can to keep the price up and keep people interested before it ends up like CLOAK.

LOL
Cloak was a scam and you know it. Devs disappeared 7 days ago and never delivered anything they promised.
Stealthcoin is real. Dev team is delivering everything they promises since day one.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
just hold and wait mintpal V2 and who can buy more, enjoy
Did not happen anything wrong with stealthcoin  Wink

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Bagholders trying to throw up all the buy support they can to keep the price up and keep people interested before it ends up like CLOAK.
Activity: 238
Activity: 182
Emilioman, lets go dude, go ahead and buy about 5 BTC of this wall, you will be rich  Grin ....  Kiss
nop, little grasshopper

Its already on Poloniex
Activity: 181
Don't worry guys, it's just our favorite troll posse driving the price down so we can do it all over again...

ROFL  Grin

STEALTHCOIN BAGHOLDERS

WHALES, EMILIO MAN AND BOB´S GROUP
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Don't worry guys, it's just our favorite troll posse driving the price down so we can do it all over again...

Bitcoin back strong over $400, no bad news.. This drop is only because of mintpal v2 delay. Stupidly cheap coins up for grabs. Good opportunity is all I see.

If it pushes below 10k then back up the truck
legendary
nop, little grasshopper

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

nop, little grasshopper
This place is full of pussies.
Jump to: