Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 164. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
You show up in every thread acting a clown I'd love to spread your fuk in teeth over the floor let's talk about that

Chill dude  Smiley I'm 6.3ft tall and weight 232lb if you wanna try  Smiley

The thing is that smart money is moving to the asset market as you can see if you watch the recent development in liquidity and soon there will be nickels and dimes left in the alt market. People want profit back from their investments, not just feed whales  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Someone still holding this coin?  Shocked Do you think it's going up forever? Have you learned from the past (DRK, CLOAK, XC etc) that when it's done, it's done. Quit feeding greedy whales in dying alts and come to the asset markets! Times are changing guys, let's make some real money  Smiley

What tha fuck are you talking about,ofcourse it will rise again and fuckin forever mate.its just beginning dont u know?

Yes! We are going to 0.1 btc then 50$ then.... At least Bob made some money  Smiley

btw UNITY market is going to open 14:00GMT
https://bter.com/trade/unity_btc

I'm not following. We're still above 10k and have a low market cap. What's not to like? This wasn't even a pump. Most pump coins go up x100 not x3. You show up in every thread acting a clown I'd love to spread your fuk in teeth over the floor let's talk about that
Activity: 417
soo... pump time over?
or still sth in the future that is a good enough news to pump once again?
any new features coming?  Huh

As i know,there wasnt even reason for pump it that high,all because mintpal and shit,look roadmap,buy,hold,trade,do whatever you want...
Someone still holding this coin?  Shocked Do you think it's going up forever? Have you learned from the past (DRK, CLOAK, XC etc) that when it's done, it's done. Quit feeding greedy whales in dying alts and come to the asset markets! Times are changing guys, let's make some real money  Smiley

What tha fuck are you talking about,ofcourse it will rise again and fuckin forever mate.its just beginning dont u know?

Yes! We are going to 0.1 btc then 50$ then.... At least Bob made some money  Smiley

btw UNITY market is going to open 14:00GMT
https://bter.com/trade/unity_btc

Activity: 294
soo... pump time over?
or still sth in the future that is a good enough news to pump once again?
any new features coming?  Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
thanks guys, made just over 20btc off of a 1.3btc investment....life's good!

lol maybe you should invest it all in aerocoin pmsl  

I told y'all  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You are that sad and have such low intelligence you're even trying to fud another coin on someone else's thread! Fuck me things have got ridiculous. At least do a bit of research before attempting fudding a coin!AERO has some massively strong people within the dev team working on the biggest innovation crypto has yet seen and you try fudding! I remember the good old days when trolls at least tried spreading serious fud! You can't even get that right! what hope have you got of anyone listening to your fud now you've just proved yourself to be some sad noob without a clue! Lol there are some pricks in this industry but you sir are the whole fucking cactus!!

ya'll is the key here, i think he was referring to shit talkers bud, you're way off
Activity: 182

I told y'all  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You are that sad and have such low intelligence you're even trying to fud another coin on someone else's thread! Fuck me things have got ridiculous. At least do a bit of research before attempting fudding a coin!AERO has some massively strong people within the dev team working on the biggest innovation crypto has yet seen and you try fudding! I remember the good old days when trolls at least tried spreading serious fud! You can't even get that right! what hope have you got of anyone listening to your fud now you've just proved yourself to be some sad noob without a clue! Lol there are some pricks in this industry but you sir are the whole fucking cactus!!

You stupid cunt. Open your eyes... Can't you see..........................

Lookup "shill" in the dictionary if you have one asswipe.
Activity: 246

Nice dump ;-) now i can buy little more
Activity: 246

I don't get the "oppressed people" argument honestly. Because for those people to get their hands on XST they would need to send FIAT to an exchange to aquire BTC and send it most likely to another exchange to buy XST which means by that time their money is already long outside of the country.

Buying XST in 5 steps and then transferring it to your mobile wallet to text it outside of your country's borders (I'm actually laughing a bit here because this is quite funny) is essentially as stealthy as sending BTC from an exchange to some wallet somewhere.

Again, I'm a holder and supporter of XST. But there's been an influx of new people over the last days that I feel swallow every propaganda and will be left holding a big bag of worthless coins some time soon.. Just want everyone to take a realistic look at things.

Looking at your post history, you don't have a good word to say about this coin. Why would you do that if you own XST?

Anyway...please do your research. You can buy XST for fiat already and it's only been 2 months since launch. I'm thinking you are a bit slow so I will have to forgive your ignorance.

+1000 top post and great reply to this pathetic troll! Please get a life! If you are the sort of person who spends their own time slamming a coin they don't like, just about says all you need to know about that person!

We get it! Your butthurt one way or another and your that sad with such low intelligence you feel the need to destroy the coin that hurt you rather than do the intelligent thing and dust yourself down and move on! If you see no future in thus coin that's fine! Simply move on! Absolutely no need to keep coming back and embarrassing yourself like this! It makes no sense! Now as was so nicely put! Time to piss of and do one! Bye

I got a lot of good things to say about this coin, but "BUY!" ain't one of them. You people don't care about any "innovation" or Hondo's work. All you want is for someone else to buy your bag. Well done, XST is officially a pump and dump supported by its community.

I've been with this coin a long time, maybe longer than 99% of the people who are shouting moon chants these days. I just absolutely can't stand the direction this is going. I rather have a strong coin with good development trading at 50 sat than one with a single product like stealthsend that gets hyped to the moon..

Sorry to say, it's over.

All you've been doing is talking shit on this coin, what's your motive?

Not only that, but your commentary about direction is rich considering all your posts are trash. The direction should be getting rid of useless baggage such as you, which is great if you keep your word and piss off Smiley
There's so many shill accounts it's hard to keep up  Cheesy

maybe I should, if you DYOR you would see the huge upside potential of Aerocoin as it will be releasing AeroME very soon... ATH on the way

y'all  Wink where's BOB?
Activity: 196

maybe I should, if you DYOR you would see the huge upside potential of Aerocoin as it will be releasing AeroME very soon... ATH on the way

Activity: 196
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
I got a lot of good things to say about this coin, but "BUY!" ain't one of them. You people don't care about any "innovation" or Hondo's work. All you want is for someone else to buy your bag. Well done, XST is officially a pump and dump supported by its community.

I've been with this coin a long time, maybe longer than 99% of the people who are shouting moon chants these days. I just absolutely can't stand the direction this is going. I rather have a strong coin with good development trading at 50 sat than one with a single product like stealthsend that gets hyped to the moon..

Sorry to say, it's over.

ummm.. It's been a pump and dump coin since certain guys were quietly buying daily when it was around 1000 and then had others buy in Aug 24th.  Who do you think makes up the vast majority of the "community"?

But don't worry, it's not over yet. There's more releases coming up so the pump it to the gullible and then dump on them cycle will continue for awhile.  The only real question is whether it will survive once all the major releases are done and the P&D guys leave for their next toy.  In the mean time, buy low and sell once you've made a reasonable profit so you don't end up being a bag holder. Rinse and repeat.
Made some cash, it will rise again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i see fudding by noobs, time to buyyy  Tongue
Jump to: