Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 188. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This coin has so much potential...it's ridiculous!!  Shocked

By mid-December, XST won't just be the most anonymous/safest coin out there, it will be used as an actual currency through Open Bazaar. This takes XST further than just being a speculative investment. XST will be safer to use in certain countries...like Russia...than Bictoin will be. Who knows what XST will be worth then...??

Get in now or regret later.

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Is MintPal's V2 delayed or is it XST?

Its V2 and it's been delayed. Nothing to do with our amazing Stealthcoin.

Not as dramatic a day as we'd hoped, all thanks to the fine folks at Moolah. Count on Moolah, count your losses. Also, sad to see XST price falling again.

OK good.
It seems some may have not known.

Personally I'm trying to find an entry point.
 Smiley

12-14K is a fair entrypoint if you ask me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Not as dramatic a day as we'd hoped, all thanks to the fine folks at Moolah. Count on Moolah, count your losses. Also, sad to see XST price falling again.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Very nice, thanks!
It really must be hard to update news.
This dev team never tire of having new ideas.
A webwallet will make stealthtext be perfect even before the launch of stealthsend.
legendary
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 151
Im all for this coin, but you guys are hyping eachother up its insane.
First read OP and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stealth.stealthtext you will see that XST is now insane undervalued.

Why does googleplay say that the stealthtext is incompatible with all of my devices? Spec says compatible with 2.2 and up. Can't download.
In order for stealthtext to be installed on your device you have to encrypt it first and then install it.
Activity: 238
500k and a 1 mil sats
Still hold  Grin
legendary
1. EmilioMann - Bobsurplus is still way into this coin, unlike what your post earlier said.
2. BTCwriter - Quit the whole posting in BTCD and SuperNET thread telling them that they are spamming this thread.  Unless you have facts you are not helping the situation.

I hold this coin and will continue to do so but at the same time both of you make me cringe with your constant cheerleading, circle jerking, reposting, and more.

To sum it up EmilioMann and BTCwriter are the two girls and this thread is becoming their cup.

fuck you mother fucker.
I never spoke to you and also not given you confidence to speak that way to me.
From this moment you will be ignored otário filho duma puta
Back to your scam seu viado zéruela trouxa deve ter crescido sendo comido pela vizinhança toda sua boneca

Oh shit I haven't check into this message board for a whole night! Me and my wife went to clubbing/concert spree last night and we're tipping like no tomorrow!
Hey EmilioMan leave this mother fucker alone, he's just want to plug his Bitcoindark and SuperScam Scam into our Stealthcoin. Leave this motherfucker and his scammer crew alone alright?

edit; 100K and nothing less. Even at 100K I still want to hold my cheerleading power.
edit2; I plan to give $1000 XST tipping when I wake up, more info will be up soon. I will give away up to $5000 when XST is over 0.0002 which should happen anytime now.
edit3; my head is spinning right now, back to bed
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
wish i had more btc to buy!

Yeah same here. Lots of movement which always tells me the price is going to go up a fair bit from where it is now(12-13)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Keep holding and we will see price at 17k to 20k  b4 mintpal v2 on Tuesday 2pm eastern time

How can you be sure? What's your thinking? x

We were under 10.5k on saturday morning and look now at 13.2k. If we stay hold on 13k to 14k  today, than price will go upto 17k to 20k b4 tuesday 2pm. Dont sell this coin, it has lots of potentials and will be a fortune like BTC

I agree

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
First read OP and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stealth.stealthtext you will see that XST is now insane undervalued.

Why does googleplay say that the stealthtext is incompatible with all of my devices? Spec says compatible with 2.2 and up. Can't download.

if you have a android 2.2 or up, probably is a problem in googleplay and not with stealthtext.
Download in alternate address: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkepjbuvivc3p3f/StealthText-v0.33.apk?dl=0

Instructions here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8722020
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
i have problem with synchronize , how long yours wallets synchronize with the network?

Keep holding and we will see price at 17k to 20k  b4 mintpal v2 on Tuesday 2pm eastern time

In December when all services will be launched perhaps stealth will cost 0.1 BTC

First sync delay because of the tor network.
But if stucks in a block, just quit and restart the wallet.
This may be accurate up to 3 times, but only on the first sync.
Are you using the latest version of the wallet V1.2.0.1?
legendary
Activity: 924

All new and future devices  use 2.2 and up XST is future coin.
legendary
Activity: 924
Activity: 238

How can you be sure? What's your thinking? x

We were under 10.5k on saturday morning and look now at 13.2k. If we stay hold on 13k to 14k  today, than price will go upto 17k to 20k b4 tuesday 2pm. Dont sell this coin, it has lots of potentials and will be a fortune like BTC
Jump to: