Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 189. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Im all for this coin, but you guys are hyping eachother up its insane.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
LMAO... Someone just dumped like 40 btc worth and now were not 20 minutes later were sitting at a new all time high.

#MassiveFail
Better for as that noob go out at 13k instead of 0.013
legendary
Activity: 924
This coin in the future now that XMR is out the way. So glad I bought early Kiss
There will come a time when the most learned that XST is a big deal and put an end to speculation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It looks like LibrexCoin coin didn't bounce back very well LOL
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
i have problem with synchronize , how long yours wallets synchronize with the network?

Keep holding and we will see price at 17k to 20k  b4 mintpal v2 on Tuesday 2pm eastern time

In December when all services will be launched perhaps stealth will cost 0.1 BTC
Activity: 29
This coin in the future now that XMR is out the way. So glad I bought early Kiss
Activity: 28
Keep holding and we will see price at 17k to 20k  b4 mintpal v2 on Tuesday 2pm eastern time

How can you be sure? What's your thinking? x
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Keep holding and we will see price at 17k to 20k  b4 mintpal v2 on Tuesday 2pm eastern time

At least!

Activity: 238
Activity: 182
If someone dumped to get in cheaper, it didn't work.  This coin is too strong.

This coin is the real deal, I been fucking with a lot of coins and this is the first coin I can say is FOR REAL
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If someone dumped to get in cheaper, it didn't work.  This coin is too strong.
Activity: 168
I can't believe the level of fail 're. Dumping now, lol, impatient idiots.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
LMAO... Someone just dumped like 40 btc worth and now were not 20 minutes later were sitting at a new all time high.

#MassiveFail
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
lol, you guys can say whatever you want but the truth is that with the amount of coins dumped someone made a good profit most of u can only dream about. Remember that.
That guy could have got much more, just saying.

We are now passing ATH.
Activity: 59

V2 DEPLOYMENT, URGENT UPDATE.
September 21, 2014Uncategorizedmoolahch   Leave a comment
I have just been informed by our sysadmin team that they will sadly not be ready to push V2 later this evening as originally planned, due to a number of issues with some of the coins supported by the platform.

While they believe that they will be ready by this time tomorrow, we are pushing back to Tuesday 23rd September at 6PM GMT. There will be a 15 minute maintenance window on either side of the deployment (from 1745 to 1815).

http://blog.moolah.io/

Moolah have become endlessly useless.

Its disappointing they didn't have everything ready to go before announcing a date. Thankfully XST is strong enough that it really doesn't matter.
Activity: 52
62 BTC , someone threw quite a few
Activity: 28

V2 DEPLOYMENT, URGENT UPDATE.
September 21, 2014Uncategorizedmoolahch   Leave a comment
I have just been informed by our sysadmin team that they will sadly not be ready to push V2 later this evening as originally planned, due to a number of issues with some of the coins supported by the platform.

While they believe that they will be ready by this time tomorrow, we are pushing back to Tuesday 23rd September at 6PM GMT. There will be a 15 minute maintenance window on either side of the deployment (from 1745 to 1815).

The new code base is ready to go, and has passed the latest round of testing – so there will be no delays on that front. I can only apologize for this delay, but we cannot launch without approval from the sysadmin team.

We will be releasing a number of previews of the new trading platform today and tomorrow, and there will be a blog post later today going in to detail about some of the awesome new features.

Finally, as a result of strong community demand, we are now reviewing FIBRE for addition to the V2 platform at launch.

http://blog.moolah.io/

Moolah have become endlessly useless.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
lol, you guys can say whatever you want but the truth is that with the amount of coins dumped someone made a good profit most of u can only dream about. Remember that.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
yea now its dead cat bounce, but will recover. Weak noob is out of the game, good.  Cool
Yeah it feel good to have that guy out of the way.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
yea now its dead cat bounce, but will recover. Weak noob is out of the game, good.  Cool
Jump to: