Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 190. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 109
That was a 44BTC dump.. And it is already pretty much back up.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Still holding strong.

That dumper will cry in the coming days..

Yep  Grin
Still holding strong.

That dumper will cry in the coming days..
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Time for cheap coins, thank Mintpal  Cool

Dat 65BTC wall.  Cool Nobody wants a dip.  Cool Good signs yo.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It totally sucks, but i hope they get it right instead of rushing something that is not ready.

Any technical delay is a good delay.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It totally sucks, but i hope they get it right instead of rushing something that is not ready.
Activity: 120
Activity: 182

V2 DEPLOYMENT, URGENT UPDATE.
September 21, 2014Uncategorizedmoolahch   Leave a comment
I have just been informed by our sysadmin team that they will sadly not be ready to push V2 later this evening as originally planned, due to a number of issues with some of the coins supported by the platform.

While they believe that they will be ready by this time tomorrow, we are pushing back to Tuesday 23rd September at 6PM GMT. There will be a 15 minute maintenance window on either side of the deployment (from 1745 to 1815).

The new code base is ready to go, and has passed the latest round of testing – so there will be no delays on that front. I can only apologize for this delay, but we cannot launch without approval from the sysadmin team.

We will be releasing a number of previews of the new trading platform today and tomorrow, and there will be a blog post later today going in to detail about some of the awesome new features.

Finally, as a result of strong community demand, we are now reviewing FIBRE for addition to the V2 platform at launch.

http://blog.moolah.io/
Activity: 728
Another Mintpal v2 delay??? What da fuck?
But if the wall does come down, I'm pretty sure it will be around 15k. It will go down at some point, what goes up must come down.
Those "fake" buy walls don't budge at all when they get tested. A lot of them have been getting filled. How can real bitcoin that doesn't move be considered fake? Cryptonote based coins are imploding in on themselves.

I was thinking of pulling out, but changed my mind. This coin has a future.
Activity: 84
Those "fake" buy walls don't budge at all when they get tested. A lot of them have been getting filled. How can real bitcoin that doesn't move be considered fake? Cryptonote based coins are imploding in on themselves.
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Is it true XST is to be listed on MintPal soon?
If so do you know what time in GMT etc?

Thanks!

6.00pm GMT (UK time)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Thanks!

Yes, XST, will be listed on the V2 at Mintpal. The launch is set up for 7 hours from now. Give or take a few minutes.

Thanks!

Hi there Kore guy :-). Yes I believe it's going to be listed to day when I have no idea. Earlier there was a rumor that they where going to sell at 15k, so if your going to get out, get out around there.
Activity: 770
Merit: 506

Hmmm I'd say we are at currently at ''thrill'' stage. Prepare for final push followed by epic dump. But lets hope not!

LOL back to your apex shit coin thread, fudster

Emilio - Love you man - your the best chap around here - your a boss.

Emilio is right -  XST is going to go 1 dollar !

Indeed I think it will.
Not in a day or two of course but over time for sure.
And at the current price the coin is a total bargain.
Ive bought more of this coin than any other coin - ever!  Tongue
Just get out soon enough unless your in it for the long game, because I don't know how hard its going to drop once they hit their target.
Activity: 120
Hahaha remember the last time we had such a big buy wall, price crashed to 8k the next day

history repeats
Activity: 168
Stealthcoin is without a doubt the most exciting coin in the market right now.  I believe that it has the potential to absorb all other cryptonote alt currencies on the market, great time to buy more.

Just wanna remind everyone that XST is without a doubt the best bet right now in the crypto market.
You are right.

I do hope so

The wall is just that. What I am trippin on are the two 8+ btc buys 45 minutes apart- must be same guy (team). (Not the same ones who put those sell walls up, though).
Jump to: