Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 25. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It seems that you guys are beating a dead horse here. Bob is out, Hondo is delaying roadmaps, we have all seen this before with CLOAK. Same MO.

APEX Coin is the new thing and it is just getting started - dirt cheap right now - 1400 satoshi and only 6 million coins, with multipool and new features to be released this week.

You don't have to thank me for this - I just feel sorry for you guys , because I know how many people Bob has gangraped.

Jimmy Zed

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Xst is way better than Apex
Please don't bring other coins here
This is only for Stealthcoin
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
As the XST price began stabilizing, miserable FUDsters re-appeared again !
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
I hope we get some update by hondo b4 value fall to 2k sats

I don't see this falling to 2k. The market has already overreacted to the potential move of roadmap dates. I believe in Hondo and his abilities. In just a few months he has already delivered:

1st POS coin with embeded TOR.
1st SMS encrypted transactions.
Integrated Stealth Addresses.
Updated for ultra-fast database back-end, leveldb.
Code audited by Dan Metcalf (ATCSecure) as "The real deal".

I think some investors may be too impatient, but those that pick up at these low prices will reap the rewards as soon as Hondo comes out with his next update.

Just my opinion. It annoys me that some people suggest Hondo is not the real deal. He engaged with the community a couple of days ago.

True +1000
Activity: 213

I don't see this falling to 2k. The market has already overreacted to the potential move of roadmap dates. I believe in Hondo and his abilities. In just a few months he has already delivered:

1st POS coin with embeded TOR.
1st SMS encrypted transactions.
Integrated Stealth Addresses.
Updated for ultra-fast database back-end, leveldb.
Code audited by Dan Metcalf (ATCSecure) as "The real deal".

I think some investors may be too impatient, but those that pick up at these low prices will reap the rewards as soon as Hondo comes out with his next update.

Just my opinion. It annoys me that some people suggest Hondo is not the real deal. He engaged with the community a couple of days ago.
Activity: 812

I'll just keep buying if it does.
It seems that you guys are beating a dead horse here. Bob is out, Hondo is delaying roadmaps, we have all seen this before with CLOAK. Same MO.

APEX Coin is the new thing and it is just getting started - dirt cheap right now - 1400 satoshi and only 6 million coins, with multipool and new features to be released this week.

You don't have to thank me for this - I just feel sorry for you guys , because I know how many people Bob has gangraped.

Jimmy Zed

OK Zed

You are clearly fighting a crusade against Bob or are a member of Bob's Group deployed for FUD (perhaps Bob himself) or simply an altcoin hater since your XPM days? Whatever. I dont care.

What I do care about is your accusation that "Hondo was on bob's payroll".

Are you embittered about XPM? You really care about us?

I was mining XPM way back when the price was around $5 dollars , the summer of 2013 I believe. It is an original coin, and one of the rare genuine coins, unfortunately it is almost forgotten now, amid all the scam and shitcoins released every day.

Jimmy Zed

Hondo's PoD reads very well and he's done a lot so far.
Do you still believe Hondo is on Bob's payroll? You claimed the info was coming from inside Bob's group.

Guys, calm down and think for yourselves.

This is coming from the inside of the bob's group: Hondo was on bob's payroll the whole time. Both of them are gone from this thread and have abandoned the coin.

Jimmy Zed

How could you possibly know or claim to know the validity of this serious accusation? Your second claim that Hondo disappeared is false and your first is too.

I calling you out Jimmy Fud! Go take care of something else…

p.s. And you're pumping APEX. I take it APEX is not one of the "scam and shitcoins released every day".
LOL. You prolly are in Bob's group after all.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Jimmy Zed
I don't know where you got this info, but new wallet features are coming, Hondo is still here, working hard, Bob is on vacation.
We all invest in technology no matter what is the price. If you are buying everything that is cheap - it's your choice.
Activity: 112

Jimmy Zed
One good news from the Devs will suffice that the price jump up !

+1!
MR1
legendary
One good news from the Devs will suffice that the price jump up !
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Stealth has come miles since the beginning. In the world of crypto, a few months is a very long time for a coin to be trading on the first page of bittrex. I think despite the recent price tumble, the coin is very much alive. Its simply going through a phase of maturing, and then waiting for the next run up.
MR1
legendary
i suggest everyone read this http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/apexcoin/

we are gonna overtake stealth and we only have 6million coins

Go and promote your coin on your forum!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
i suggest everyone read this http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/apexcoin/

we are gonna overtake stealth and we only have 6million coins
MR1
legendary
Activity: 91
When StealthSend is implemented will this coin go back to PoW?

stealthsend will be another coin exchanged 1 to 1 for stealthcoin
this two coins will exist simultaneously for a while and the exchange will be directly in wallet  by what I understood.
Yes, stealthsend will be POW and will be worth a lot  Grin

How much it will be worth guess?  Huh
10k 50k 200k 500k?
Please answer

You want an honest answer? Check the distribution list for xst. Here is the link: http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin
47.8% to the top10 holders. None of them sells his position in the top10 not even now that the price is droping. If they continue to hold their xst coins the sell market will be very low and the price will sky rocket when a big announcement will me made. So think a function like this, many buy orders + few sell orders = price to the moon.

This coin will definetly see at list 20k sat.

According to http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin is not widely distributed. XST needs more promotion and distribution in order to rise its price.
Of course it's not! It's very young project that already attracted so much attention! Big thanks to Hondo.
legendary
Activity: 1190

According to http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin is not widely distributed. XST needs more promotion and distribution in order to rise its price.
I agree but I'd like to but a few more while the market is depressed first.
legendary
Activity: 1190
I don't know if the developer will pull this off. But if he does XST could be huge. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: