Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 26. (Read 748429 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
When StealthSend is implemented will this coin go back to PoW?

stealthsend will be another coin exchanged 1 to 1 for stealthcoin
this two coins will exist simultaneously for a while and the exchange will be directly in wallet  by what I understood.
Yes, stealthsend will be POW and will be worth a lot  Grin

How much it will be worth guess?  Huh
10k 50k 200k 500k?
Please answer

You want an honest answer? Check the distribution list for xst. Here is the link: http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin
47.8% to the top10 holders. None of them sells his position in the top10 not even now that the price is droping. If they continue to hold their xst coins the sell market will be very low and the price will sky rocket when a big announcement will me made. So think a function like this, many buy orders + few sell orders = price to the moon.

This coin will definetly see at list 20k sat.

According to http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin is not widely distributed. XST needs more promotion and distribution in order to rise its price.
Activity: 812
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Ignore FUDsters and trollers.

You want an honest answer? Check the distribution list for xst. Here is the link: http://www.richlist.eu/stealthcoin
47.8% to the top10 holders. None of them sells his position in the top10 not even now that the price is droping. If they continue to hold their xst coins the sell market will be very low and the price will sky rocket when a big announcement will me made. So think a function like this, many buy orders + few sell orders = price to the moon.

Every shitcoin i've been through has a similar rich list. That doesn't mean shit. It shows you that some dumb animals can and will hold their coins till they reach 0 satoshi. It can be greed, denial or just the inability to take a loss.

Bob's gone (lost his patience just like i predicted). Emilio Estevez has panic attacks since that dump to 2k satoshi, Hondo the Pig is nowhere to be found. There you go, you have all the essential qualities in order to epic fail and get yourself buried along with this shitcoin.

And what about you with DRK ?

When will you take your loss and leave this shit coin ?

As described above YourMother is a troll all about FUD
DO NOT FEED IT!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Every shitcoin i've been through has a similar rich list. That doesn't mean shit. It shows you that some dumb animals can and will hold their coins till they reach 0 satoshi. It can be greed, denial or just the inability to take a loss.

Bob's gone (lost his patience just like i predicted). Emilio Estevez has panic attacks since that dump to 2k satoshi, Hondo the Pig is nowhere to be found. There you go, you have all the essential qualities in order to epic fail and get yourself buried along with this shitcoin.

And what about you with DRK ?

When will you take your loss and leave this shit coin ?

^^FUD OFF YOU TOTAL CREEP!

EDIT: This post coincides with my promo to Sr Member. Sweeeet!  Grin

YourMother lives to FUD.  He/She doesn't know anything else.  Ignore the trolls, be happier.

Your absolutely right LordHaylar
I suppose I should set a better example now!
Thanks for the sage advice Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

YourMother lives to FUD.  He/She doesn't know anything else.  Ignore the trolls, be happier.

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
Lets turn this around guys! if stealthcoin recovers from this it will get much attention!

I found this a great opportunity to invest some of my BTC into XST.  This is the 2nd coin I've invested in besides BitSwift and XST seems to be near the bottom right now.  For a coin that hit 13k+, 4k is dirt cheap.

Agreed
Activity: 42
Lets turn this around guys! if stealthcoin recovers from this it will get much attention!

I found this a great opportunity to invest some of my BTC into XST.  This is the 2nd coin I've invested in besides BitSwift and XST seems to be near the bottom right now.  For a coin that hit 13k+, 4k is dirt cheap.
Activity: 57
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Can't believe how far this has dumped down - can't be worth dumping now can it? I'm guessing a lot of people won't be trusting bob & co in future. This is a thread of lies. Sour taste.
Honda seems to keep it real though. I hold.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Moolah filing for bankruptcy

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/14/moolah-is-having-to-close-its-doors/

Sheeesh, bad news keeps coming.

MintPal

As a result of this, MintPal will no longer be managed by Moolah (we do not own it, we are responsible for management). We have sourced a new management team for it, and the following will be occurring.

MintPal will be coming down immediately – in light of critical errors being disclosed. The new management team will be making a number of stability changes, UI improvements and bug fixes. They will also be handling the resolution of issues surrounding missing balances. An update will be following on mintpal.com shortly, with details of further timeframes.

Lol holy shit didn't they pay $2 mil for MP? My god the original developers must be so rich from that + fees during the good times meanwhile moorlah goes bust.. My god I almost feel sorry for them
Activity: 8
Moolah filing for bankruptcy

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/14/moolah-is-having-to-close-its-doors/

Sheeesh, bad news keeps coming.

MintPal

As a result of this, MintPal will no longer be managed by Moolah (we do not own it, we are responsible for management). We have sourced a new management team for it, and the following will be occurring.

MintPal will be coming down immediately – in light of critical errors being disclosed. The new management team will be making a number of stability changes, UI improvements and bug fixes. They will also be handling the resolution of issues surrounding missing balances. An update will be following on mintpal.com shortly, with details of further timeframes.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

blablablablablabla
blablabla
blabla
blablablabla
Emilio blablabla
blabla

hi, mom
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

What's happening to BitcoinDark anyone know?  Shocked
I don't want to post in their thread as someone might think I want to spread FUD
This is a really concern for BitcoinDark, Darkcoin and anon coins in general.
I mean from number 12 to 70 in less then 20btc. Darkcoin also very weak right now. It seem people still searching for the best anon coin right now.
I'll say is just market trend. At Cryptsy they are trading now in Cann, URO lol.
Dark had some problems, Annon had some volume, now not anymore. I guess people are associating all the anon coins.
And yes I think now they are in doubt which anon coin to choose.
This FUD affected somehow all the anon coins...by association.
Just my thoughts...
legendary
Activity: 1008

http://www.short.cc/bitcoindark.jpg

What's happening to BitcoinDark anyone know?  Shocked
I don't want to post in their thread as someone might think I want to spread FUD
This is a really concern for BitcoinDark, Darkcoin and anon coins in general.
I mean from number 12 to 70 in less then 20btc. Darkcoin also very weak right now. It's seem people are still searching for the best anon coin right now.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

Looks like people like to buy whale shit
Since you are a NEOS coin lover, I will cite your own words : "These dumps are the normal case in crypto. Watch the via chart. It was also down to 15k before it exploded. No need to worry"
Indeed we are not!
Pages:
Jump to: