Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 304. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Dear Stealth- Coin Community,

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

OMG this made my week Grin Grin Grin

+1  I only wish I had bought more!
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
DAN giving us the review..... Gonna be key pump all over again  Wink

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

The full review will be available for download this evening.

Dan

Everybody on Bittrex right now

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Dan

can't help waiting.... awesome
Activity: 756

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Dan
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

w000000t?? People, this is awesome. Dan, you're the man!

And the good news just keeps coming in!!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

w000000t?? People, this is awesome. Dan, you're the man!
legendary
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
legendary
Activity: 1288

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

That's good enough for me, thanks Dan.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Wow, This is the best news all week.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

I have been asked to do a review of the technology and the code.  While I haven't completed the full review, the technology/code does provide an ingenious solution for secure SMS transfers - which is why I agreed to do the review as I can see several real world use cases for this application.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

very nice indeed +1
Activity: 756

Its the real deal.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
ATCSecure

Hey yo let's go
i opened my wallet and i saw 21 coins are mined, how i did that? hahaha

whithout mine this.

i sent you them when i was in the future. Glad you received them.

hahahhahaahaah

yeah but i mined that, was not somebody sent to me.
legendary
poloniex.com has rejected to be part of Supernet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8681702

So we need not be part of such a group.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

whithout mine this.

i sent you them when i was in the future. Glad you received them.
Hey yo let's go

whithout mine this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
We wont need any articles on coindesk - today your going to see magic.  I promise you.  The coins promises and tech are going to be delivered.

Its like dropping the hoverboard from back to the future in the eyes of the public today.

prepare yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Does anyone in the community have experience in promoting in Asia?

Alternatively we could all vote on btc38 via this link:

http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html

Vote never work with any exchange, when they see high volume then they would add themself.
Jump to: