Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 307. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can i ask a legitimate question that actually gets addressed without fanboys and bag holders just yelling "to the moon" as a response?

I just see so much talk about how innovated and great the devs are, and i just want to understand, i want to be a fan too, so please help me understand.

According the Road map in the OP, stealth plans to deliver:

9/7/2014 - StealthText, sending coins through SMS - A feature cloakcoin has had for 2 months ( www.cloakpal.com )

11/15/2014 - Stealthsend, sending coins through SMS - A feature Darkcoin(and now plenty of other coins) have had since august ( http://coinbrief.net/how-to-use-darkcoin-wallet-darksend/ )

So this developer is promising to provide technology that is clearly not "innovated" within Months from now and you think it's innovation and great? I get bob is pumping the price like he did with lxc and cloak so you guys are happy about making a few extra bucks. But all bullshit aside, can someone inform me of what i am missing?

AND there was a 1% premine? like wtf am i missing here?

You again fudster?
Look to this again:

Actually the only difference someone pointed out was that XST uses SMS to send coins. But so does cloak. I'm just asking a legitimate question.

cloakcoin do it anonymously?
The coins are hidden inside an encrypted sms text message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text?
This can be done with a dumbphone with java which can then be thrown in the trash after the payment?
Sorry for my English
Ok, that makes sense, finnaly, thank you someone for an actual constructive answer.

So your whole responce to me is just that steathtext can be used on a dumb phone, when in the demo video, the person is using a android app, all cloakpal needs is SMS, so that's that..

Back to my question.

the premine is being to the development of currency and can be audited here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12c3epSe7QskI7q8aX6WQmoyRMhewTMx0nJqnmiVbdGs/edit#gid=0

You really just quoted my whollllllllllllllleeee post and responded to one 10th of it saying something stupid like "well the dev pinky promised me he wouldn't dump his premine"

lol i can tell your a bag holder,

I'll repost my question since no one will answer:

9/7/2014 - StealthText, sending coins through SMS - A feature cloakcoin has had for 2 months ( www.cloakpal.com )

11/15/2014 - Stealthsend, sending coins through SMS - A feature Darkcoin(and now plenty of other coins) have had since august ( http://coinbrief.net/how-to-use-darkcoin-wallet-darksend/ )

So this developer is promising to provide technology that is clearly not "innovated" within Months from now and you think it's innovation and great? I get bob is pumping the price like he did with lxc and cloak so you guys are happy about making a few extra bucks. But all bullshit aside, can someone inform me of what i am missing?

BTCGraphics knows all about bagholding. Don't you? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8122624

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8156061

He's a butthurt bagholder who is trying to fud the price down so he can enter. Or fud out of spite, or because he doesn't want a cloak killer. Sorry to say, but cloak is already dead. This isn't a war or competition.
Wouldn't the definition of bagholding mean that you're holding these coins at a loss?  Not possible currently because it is at an all time high.  

I will leave this thread now since i think i made my point and anyone with half a brain can see the truth.

But i will be back in exactly one week to quote this post after bob has dumped and people realize it was just a pump and dump, talk to you guys soon.

i called threes too:
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Wouldn't the definition of bagholding mean that you're holding these coins at a loss?  Not possible currently because it is at an all time high.  
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
see if you can Squeeze in the word cloakpal a few more times can you ? didn`t quite pick it up
See if you can ignore the wholeeeeeeeee point of my post, stealth offers the "promise" of 2 features that have already been done in the crypto world, and you guys are all excited? I just honestly don't get it, call me a fuddster all you want i'm just trying to understand.

I still hold 10,000 XST, i just want to know if this is all just bagholders trying to hype or if there is something im actually missing?

Does this coin have anything any other coin does not?

Cloakcoin isnt anon and never will be
Go away fudster. Lost a lot of money with the cloaca?

"cloakcoin do it anonymously?
The coins are hidden inside an encrypted sms text message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text?
This can be done with a dumbphone with java which can then be thrown in the trash after the payment?
Sorry for my English"

Yes actually it does, I don't even hold cloak anymore since it failed it's trustless audit. But the fact of the matter remains it was full working annon, just not trustless, so it does everything your stealthtext "plans" to do

.Wooot go XST for real innovation, i mind as well go buy litecoin.

Once bob dumps this coin like he did lxc it will die, everyone was so excited about LXC's first staking android wallet, then bob dumped, now the coins dead, but this situation is nothing like LXC because they actually had an innovation, not just some copy cat promises like this premined coin
Can i ask a legitimate question that actually gets addressed without fanboys and bag holders just yelling "to the moon" as a response?

I just see so much talk about how innovated and great the devs are, and i just want to understand, i want to be a fan too, so please help me understand.

You again fudster?
Look to this again:

Actually the only difference someone pointed out was that XST uses SMS to send coins. But so does cloak. I'm just asking a legitimate question.

Sorry for my English
Ok, that makes sense, finnaly, thank you someone for an actual constructive answer.

So your whole responce to me is just that steathtext can be used on a dumb phone, when in the demo video, the person is using a android app, all cloakpal needs is SMS, so that's that..

Back to my question.

Your question is like asking "So let me get this straight, your Fararri has 4 tires just like my 1971 ford pinto has 4 tires? And I'm supposed to be impressed?" The real magic is in the engine. Cloak isn't trustless, check out the audit. Stealthsend also doesn't require masternodes like Darkcoin does.
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

You again fudster?
Look to this again:

Sorry for my English

Back to my question.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12c3epSe7QskI7q8aX6WQmoyRMhewTMx0nJqnmiVbdGs/edit#gid=0

You really just quoted my whollllllllllllllleeee post and responded to one 10th of it saying something stupid like "well the dev pinky promised me he wouldn't dump his premine"

lol i can tell your a bag holder,

I'll repost my question since no one will answer:

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
see if you can Squeeze in the word cloakpal a few more times can you ? didn`t quite pick it up
See if you can ignore the wholeeeeeeeee point of my post, stealth offers the "promise" of 2 features that have already been done in the crypto world, and you guys are all excited? I just honestly don't get it, call me a fuddster all you want i'm just trying to understand.

I still hold 10,000 XST, i just want to know if this is all just bagholders trying to hype or if there is something im actually missing?

Cloakcoin isnt anon and never will be
Go away fudster. Lost a lot of money with the cloaca?

"cloakcoin do it anonymously?
Sorry for my English"

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

You again fudster?
Look to this again:

Sorry for my English

Back to my question.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Yes, I want to know if cloakpal is TOR implement? I haven't check it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Activity: 92
It's around 7k sats now. Hurry and get yours while the firesale lasts!

You again fudster?
Look to this again:

Sorry for my English

Back to my question.

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

You again fudster?
Look to this again:

Sorry for my English
TROLL!!!!!! ALEART!!!!!!
Typical, just ignore my question, and yell TROLL TO THE MOON!
Activity: 92
TROLL!!!!!! ALEART!!!!!!

Jump to: