Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 306. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Whales purchased at the price of 300-500 coins Sat. Now he sells sheep at a price 15-20k Sat. We are waiting for buyers and sheep Grin
Activity: 567
Hey yo let's go
to the moon hahahaha Smiley  i am holding.  2000 sat up from yesterday to today.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Cheap XST will be history ( laszlo pizza ).
You can always dump XST and buy back at higher price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream

Yes actually it does, I don't even hold cloak anymore since it failed it's trustless audit. But the fact of the matter remains it was full working annon, just not trustless, so it does everything your stealthtext "plans" to do

.Wooot go XST for real innovation, i mind as well go buy litecoin.

Once bob dumps this coin like he did lxc it will die, everyone was so excited about LXC's first staking android wallet, then bob dumped, now the coins dead, but this situation is nothing like LXC because they actually had an innovation, not just some copy cat promises like this premined coin

This is retarded. The whales enterterd LXC around 2800 sat. they left and it bottomed at 3800 sat and now at this very monent trades at 5200-5500 sat with some 40btc volume daily. Yeah it peaked for a day at 13k sat but that was a pump. That coin is far from dead and is actively traded and still being developed. Whales left it higher than when they started. It been on a slow steady rise since it bottom after the "pump" . Far from dead jackass.  Sorry ofr OT rant but i suffer retars poorly.

Asf for XST it has some great tech coming for it in a day. Its other geat things in the works and planned . It has a very inteliget dev making shit that actually works and is effective. If whales leave this I am 1000% sure it will be better than the 1000sat to 1200sat I saw it it for weeks when they go. I bouhgt 40k at 2400 sat. Pretty happy so far.
legendary
Activity: 1050
https://twitter.com/MrCryptoMoney/status/508499618863529984

after few hours we are going break 10k...
so stay tuned and get ready to the mooooooon
Activity: 238
Lets keep holding n promote this coin so we can easily catch darkcoin and than BTCD  Cheesy Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1008

You're right. so. This coin is in the hands of a whale and it will drop in price after the pump the same way as dark and cloac. After the pump is always a dump

How old are you children? Cloak was in the hands of whales at 15-30k and they made their exit. Cloak isn't dead just because some whales entered and exited. Its dead because cloak was vaporware. I never see any of you put any blame or responsibility on the DEVs or community of that coin. That being said this is a thread for Stealthcoin. Not a place to come and morn your precious bags of Cloak. Any whale worth his weight in salt exits slowly. Its the community that panics and kills the price once the whales are gone.

Stealthcoin is different because there is actually ground breaking substance here. And the community is about as solid as you can get. Granted we're still small for now.

All of these technologies - this is for noobs. The coin was bought during the summer at a price of 300-800. Now it will pump and sell for as low as 12-15k can be 20k. Nothing new - we have all seen hundreds of times

I warned people cloack when his pump. But me did not listen, and many people have lost money. - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8100602

Sounds like you are not interested in the coin. What people decided to spend their money on is none of your business as well.
Looks like you can find yourself another thread where people give a shit about what you have to say.

The same thing me wrote in the subject of cloack

It's not that. And the fact that I just warned. Of course the one who wants to sell the more expensive it will write that this coin is a real discovery, and that it will forever change our lives for the better. And anyone who sells at least six months knows that soon will dump

Ahhhh i see you are still here saying the same stuff.   With nothing to contribute to the thread you are now ignored.

no problems. see where the price will be in a oct.

this coin isn't in the hands of a whale. It's in the hands of several whales.
The community is very strong formed by whales from different parts of the world, who are here from the beginning not for a pump&dump.
We know that this is not a coin just for pump&dump.
We participated in beta testing and we know that dev team is amazing.
In my country one ps4 was released costing 2,000 dollars and a good car costs 200,000 dollars, all to line the pockets of corrupt politicians through very high taxes.
Try to think in a "stealthmarket" here, like as ebay but stealth, without taxes and  where the only form of payment will be stealthcoin. I love this name. Now try to imagine this in many countries.
This currency will have a real utility.
The whale that you are referring to is Bob and his friends. They helped a lot to promote that currency and we are grateful.
Promotion was the only thing missing here.
They went here three days ago and left. The price has not fallen because this coin still very undervalued, the community is strong and dev team is amazing.
This is a coin for 6 digits or more.
It seems to me that they will go back tomorrow.
And every entry and exit them our community becomes more known and stronger.
I sure that when they go don't will break the currency because it is strong and has a real purpose as money in various parts of the world, not only to be used in silkroad 3.0.
This is not a shitcoin. Cloak had flaws. It is not anon and never will be. Dark coin has problems. That did not happen because of any whale
I followed darkcoin from the beginning also. What fucked with currency were masternodes
Sorry for my English

+1
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

You're right. so. This coin is in the hands of a whale and it will drop in price after the pump the same way as dark and cloac. After the pump is always a dump

How old are you children? Cloak was in the hands of whales at 15-30k and they made their exit. Cloak isn't dead just because some whales entered and exited. Its dead because cloak was vaporware. I never see any of you put any blame or responsibility on the DEVs or community of that coin. That being said this is a thread for Stealthcoin. Not a place to come and morn your precious bags of Cloak. Any whale worth his weight in salt exits slowly. Its the community that panics and kills the price once the whales are gone.

Stealthcoin is different because there is actually ground breaking substance here. And the community is about as solid as you can get. Granted we're still small for now.

All of these technologies - this is for noobs. The coin was bought during the summer at a price of 300-800. Now it will pump and sell for as low as 12-15k can be 20k. Nothing new - we have all seen hundreds of times

I warned people cloack when his pump. But me did not listen, and many people have lost money. - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8100602

Sounds like you are not interested in the coin. What people decided to spend their money on is none of your business as well.
Looks like you can find yourself another thread where people give a shit about what you have to say.

It's not that. And the fact that I just warned. Of course the one who wants to sell the more expensive it will write that this coin is a real discovery, and that it will forever change our lives for the better. And anyone who sells at least six months knows that soon will dump

Ahhhh i see you are still here saying the same stuff.   With nothing to contribute to the thread you are now ignored.

this coin isn't in the hands of a whale. It's in the hands of several whales.
The community is very strong formed by whales from different parts of the world, who are here from the beginning not for a pump&dump.
We know that this is not a coin just for pump&dump.
We participated in beta testing and we know that dev team is amazing.
In my country one ps4 was released costing 2,000 dollars and a good car costs 200,000 dollars, all to line the pockets of corrupt politicians through very high taxes.
Try to think in a "stealthmarket" here, like as ebay but stealth, without taxes and  where the only form of payment will be stealthcoin. I love this name. Now try to imagine this in many countries.
This currency will have a real utility.
The whale that you are referring to is Bob and his friends. They helped a lot to promote that currency and we are grateful.
Promotion was the only thing missing here.
They went here three days ago and left. The price has not fallen because this coin still very undervalued, the community is strong and dev team is amazing.
This is a coin for 6 digits or more.
It seems to me that they will go back tomorrow.
And every entry and exit them our community becomes more known and stronger.
I sure that when they go don't will break the currency because it is strong and has a real purpose as money in various parts of the world, not only to be used in silkroad 3.0.
This is not a shitcoin. Cloak had flaws. It is not anon and never will be. Dark coin has problems. That did not happen because of any whale
I followed darkcoin from the beginning also. What fucked with currency were masternodes
Sorry for my English

Ahhhh i see you are still here saying the same stuff.   With nothing to contribute to the thread you are now ignored.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

Ahhhh i see you are still here saying the same stuff.   With nothing to contribute to the thread you are now ignored.

legendary

legendary

How old are you children? Cloak was in the hands of whales at 15-30k and they made their exit. Cloak isn't dead just because some whales entered and exited. Its dead because cloak was vaporware. I never see any of you put any blame or responsibility on the DEVs or community of that coin. That being said this is a thread for Stealthcoin. Not a place to come and morn your precious bags of Cloak.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Same here...that was spot on
Activity: 169

How old are you children? Cloak was in the hands of whales at 15-30k and they made their exit. Cloak isn't dead just because some whales entered and exited. Its dead because cloak was vaporware. I never see any of you put any blame or responsibility on the DEVs or community of that coin. That being said this is a thread for Stealthcoin. Not a place to come and morn your precious bags of Cloak.

Couldn't have said it better myself
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

How old are you children? Cloak was in the hands of whales at 15-30k and they made their exit. Cloak isn't dead just because some whales entered and exited. Its dead because cloak was vaporware. I never see any of you put any blame or responsibility on the DEVs or community of that coin. That being said this is a thread for Stealthcoin. Not a place to come and mourn your precious bags of Cloak. Any whale worth his weight in salt exits slowly. Its the community that panics and kills the price once the whales are gone.

Can i ask a legitimate question that actually gets addressed without fanboys and bag holders just yelling "to the moon" as a response?

I just see so much talk about how innovated and great the devs are, and i just want to understand, i want to be a fan too, so please help me understand.

According the Road map in the OP, stealth plans to deliver:

9/7/2014 - StealthText, sending coins through SMS - A feature cloakcoin has had for 2 months ( www.cloakpal.com )

11/15/2014 - Stealthsend, sending coins through SMS - A feature Darkcoin(and now plenty of other coins) have had since august ( http://coinbrief.net/how-to-use-darkcoin-wallet-darksend/ )

So this developer is promising to provide technology that is clearly not "innovated" within Months from now and you think it's innovation and great? I get bob is pumping the price like he did with lxc and cloak so you guys are happy about making a few extra bucks. But all bullshit aside, can someone inform me of what i am missing?

AND there was a 1% premine? like wtf am i missing here?

Activity: 238
Ignore btcgraphics, concentrate on your project dev.
Take XST to where it belongs 2nd place or 1st with BTC
And they all will cry  Cheesy Grin
Xst to the universe
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
and this is just the beginning. Stealthsend Cryptographic Blockchain Obfuscation will be the revolution

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I don't even hold cloak anymore since it failed it's trustless audit.

Interesting signature you have though.

CloakDesk.com | Your home for cloakcoin news
Jump to: