Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 308. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I'm glad I got in under 6k.  Just in time, although I missed a lot of the move up so far.  I still think I'm early. 
I think you are early enough for the biggest gains. I have been in from day one and have no plans on selling much at all since I believe this is the coin that will end up being used by many people. If I sell any at all soon it will only be to pay off a few bills and wait for the climb. I just wish I had been in a position to buy more than I did. Very jealous of Emilioman!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm glad I got in under 6k.  Just in time, although I missed a lot of the move up so far.  I still think I'm early. 
Activity: 61
Where are you guys mining?

Mining was only about 5 days and is over. POS (proof of stake) = interest is now. You can buy coins on bittrex or cryptsy. And do it quick before the price rises more!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Where are you guys mining?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

What coin copied the XST wallet?

Yeah what coin copied this?

I didnt say about copies of wallet. I said about the sourcecode
several coins copied&pasted the sourcecode of stealthcoin. I will not talk about to avoid more fudsters and trolls here,
and the crypto world is open source and everything is copy of btc and blablabla
I will talk only one because they came here spread fud when their coin was worth more than 20k: arcoin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Today is the last day to get very cheap coins

It's true... no worries here, I've got a donkey's load of 'em!  Grin
Activity: 92
Any news on a new OSX wallet?

Why? Are you a fudster?
Mac wallet works very fine here.
I earn 600XST today with POS mining
Hondo create the first TOR + pos coin without bugs. All other copy&paste this source code.
The only problem with this amazing devteam is  know not how promote their products.
I felt pain in my eyes seeing a coin that copied and pasted this code, worth 50k and stealthcoin stay lost in a haystack.

Yeah what coin copied this?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Today is the last day to get very cheap coins
Activity: 436
why are there so many failed PoS minings? Had this too...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Why? Are you a fudster?
Hondo create the first TOR + pos coin without bugs. All other copy&paste this source code.
The only problem with this amazing devteam is  know not how promote their products.
I felt pain in my eyes seeing a coin that copied and pasted this code, worth 50k and stealthcoin stay lost in a haystack.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

Why? Are you a fudster?

No you clown. If you took a look at what I posted. I said NEW wallet. Take look at the current version you are running and the current one that is out.

Please report back.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Why? Are you a fudster?

Activity: 25
Price will touch 12k soon
And once release 20k lets hope and dont sell  Grin

Yes!

Can we go to 7k in the next 24h? Yes. So why wait? Buy in now, thank me next week. Or even better, thank this awesome community and the foresight of our 5+ POD-Devs that will rock our tiny little crypto world like we've never seen it before. Hondo will become one of the great crypto innovators - all over bitcointalk will you hear his name, whispered in tiny dark corners. People will compare him to Satoshi, while they sit in their giant whirlpools and share the good life.

It's at 6900! I'm a prophet! Donations accepted. Here's my adress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoB8t0B4jx4

1.6 btc to 7000. You can be the owner of 17k shiny new Stealthcoins which can turn invisible anytime you want and go all anon over the place.

Tomorrow it will be at 7-8ish. Next week: I won't say the "M" word, but you all just did in your head.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com

I think this community will build upon itself thanks to folks like you spreading the word.  It seems to be growing at epic proportions in the short amount of time that this coin has been around.  Kudos to you and the rest of the active members who know people.  Again great work, I just don't want to see it ruined by the likes of pumpers who only care about short term...

+1
Activity: 238
Activity: 417
50k?

Lets hope 50k by tomorrow and support this community and dev n his team and lets get to btcd value by December for christmas holiday and gifts  Grin
Activity: 417
Activity: 42
And once release 20k lets hope and dont sell  Grin

Yes!
And once release 20k lets hope and dont sell  Grin
Jump to: