Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 323. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Activity: 151
I am invested in stealth and cloakcoin, so i was just wondering, Is this feature different than the Cloakpal: Cloakpal.com feature cloak launched last month/.?

If so how
Guys please read the whitepaper!!! StealthText utilizes SMS in order to interact with the network. That means you dont need to have a smartphone to do that but a very cheap device that can send and receive SMS.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am invested in stealth and cloakcoin, so i was just wondering, Is this feature different than the Cloakpal: Cloakpal.com feature cloak launched last month/.?

If so how
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
XST is finally getting the attention it deserves and approaching a more fair valuation for the current state of this exciting anonymous currency.

Hondo is easily one of the top 10 cryptographers I've seen in action. I'm excited to see StealthText fleshed out over the coming week for the general public!

Anyone who has been there since the beginning knows this has just as much potential as any Top 10 coin.

Of course I never advise panic buying more than you can afford, but I strongly believe XST is a wise addition to any crypto portfolio.

There's no reason we shouldn't see 0.0002 in the short term, and 0.002+ in the long term if the cryptomarket holds up & development continues as planned.

+ 20,700,000 XST

You have a way with words and I like it!

Smiley
BTW, That WP made me GIZZ in my pants
Activity: 154
word in the irc is that sunday ain't the day, testing is wall to wall and ten feet tall, shit is about to go down.

LMAO.. Wanna bet it gets released sooner then sunday? I'm thinking tomorrow, but it could even be sooner. It's already been tested buy a few loyal investors. TBH, It should be out now but I guess the team is tweaking it a bit. But that shit's ready to roll.

So how much do you want to bet?

i got btc for this. i say last chance for under 6 now. got escrow?

The bet is that stealthsend will be released b4 sunday? correct?

If so we can maybe ask the devs to escrow the bet.. say 1 btc?

you say it wont and I say it will...

my bet was last chance for under 6. already passed that. they are gonna def drop this shit b4 sunday.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
XST is finally getting the attention it deserves and approaching a more fair valuation for the current state of this exciting anonymous currency.

Hondo is easily one of the top 10 cryptographers I've seen in action. I'm excited to see StealthText fleshed out over the coming week for the general public!

Anyone who has been there since the beginning knows this has just as much potential as any Top 10 coin.

Of course I never advise panic buying more than you can afford, but I strongly believe XST is a wise addition to any crypto portfolio.

There's no reason we shouldn't see 0.0002 in the short term, and 0.002+ in the long term if the cryptomarket holds up & development continues as planned.
Now watch the price launching to the moon!
word in the irc is that sunday ain't the day, testing is wall to wall and ten feet tall, shit is about to go down.

LMAO.. Wanna bet it gets released sooner then sunday? I'm thinking tomorrow, but it could even be sooner. It's already been tested buy a few loyal investors. TBH, It should be out now but I guess the team is tweaking it a bit. But that shit's ready to roll.

The bet is that stealthsend will be released b4 sunday? correct?

If so we can maybe ask the devs to escrow the bet.. say 1 btc?

you say it wont and I say it will...

StealthText WhitePaper has been released! App to be released 9/7!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/XST_stealthtext_whitepaper.pdf

Holy shit that whitepaper looks PRO AS FUCK!  To think I almost missed out on this by being a nervous wreck some days ago.  
Glad you came to your senses bro!!! Patience rewards!!!
Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com

StealthText WhitePaper has been released! App to be released 9/7!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/XST_stealthtext_whitepaper.pdf

Holy shit that whitepaper looks PRO AS FUCK!  To think I almost missed out on this by being a nervous wreck some days ago.  

This is just the beginning! Be sure...

You can download it here as well:
https://www.stealth-coin.com/wp-content/uploads/XST_stealthtext_whitepaper.pdf

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Activity: 305

Say what?

i gotta post the ron paul gif ....?

I am a fan of that gif.
Haven't been on the irc today, so must have missed some things.

just a small irc. a good one.

Say what?

I am a fan of that gif.
Haven't been on the irc today, so must have missed some things.
I don't wanna report his posts, I have better shit to do. Just stop quoting his ass is all.

Friend you seem to be a nice person, you advise me to sell my car for $ 12,000.00 and to buy this coin? I'll be a rich man?

No sell your XST and move on to another coin.

OMG OMG

HELP ME - I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.
 Cry

Yes, you have been scammed, muah ha ha, get out while you can.

BOO!

Say what?

Jump to: