Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 327. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
nah, this was only handful of guys. but looks like they have been filling their boats.

Yeah it was obvious they only wanted to get in before it explodes.

I can't blame them. Who wouldn't want to be part of the next Dark? Everyone who sells on its way up wil be sorry and buy back later.

Exactly.

Let's get the weak hands out, so the price can really rise!  Cheesy

How high do you think it can go? Still time to catch the train?

48 hrs b4 release now. maybe less.

I´ve heard that i missed the train, dev please have a mercy with my btc! Please wait for me! I have a family to feed and they dont know i lost their savings on the last shitcoin I bought.[/color] Undecided

Panic dumpers are you working with me or what ?

ftfy

This community is unfuddable. Just buy in, you won't regret it.

Unfuddable...i love the way it sounds.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i really don't see the hype about text when text has been very unpopular thanks to chatting apps.

Imagine you really truly need anon. Not like "Oh I'm scared of NSA" anon, I mean really needing anon. If you have a smartphone you are already giving a lot of your info away so anon does have its limitation, with an anon sms transaction though you could use dumbphones.  You could buy a 20 dollar burner at the corner store, send your sensitive transaction and throw away the phone if needed.

Even without anon it would be awesome. Think of third world countries, where phones without any kind of "smart" are used. Already the majority of the population uses their old mobile to pay for stuff, this is tailored for emerging, gigantic markets. Not just Africa, but India, Asia, Russia, Mexiko - actually quite everywhere. Supercool anon is just the topping!

i am telling you bruv people may look poor in the third world but everyone has a phone. they won't even understand anon to care about it. making a anon messaging system is ok. people buy anonymous sim cards. i am only asking questions because i am just unsure whether i should sell or not. i like the comment cryptoasian said dev is intelligent. considering alot of coins are rookies, the dev being called intelligent reminds me of when we found out xc dev identity. so i am in it for the future projects not sms.

This is all I need to know, smart (and mature) devs are rare in crypto + I trust cryptoasian.

true mate that is why i am in this coin. because dev can deliver. sms is nothing big, blockchain obfuscation is interesting
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i really don't see the hype about text when text has been very unpopular thanks to chatting apps.

Imagine you really truly need anon. Not like "Oh I'm scared of NSA" anon, I mean really needing anon. If you have a smartphone you are already giving a lot of your info away so anon does have its limitation, with an anon sms transaction though you could use dumbphones.  You could buy a 20 dollar burner at the corner store, send your sensitive transaction and throw away the phone if needed.

Even without anon it would be awesome. Think of third world countries, where phones without any kind of "smart" are used. Already the majority of the population uses their old mobile to pay for stuff, this is tailored for emerging, gigantic markets. Not just Africa, but India, Asia, Russia, Mexiko - actually quite everywhere. Supercool anon is just the topping!

i am telling you bruv people may look poor in the third world but everyone has a phone. they won't even understand anon to care about it. making a anon messaging system is ok. people buy anonymous sim cards. i am only asking questions because i am just unsure whether i should sell or not. i like the comment cryptoasian said dev is intelligent. considering alot of coins are rookies, the dev being called intelligent reminds me of when we found out xc dev identity. so i am in it for the future projects not sms.

This is all I need to know, smart (and mature) devs are rare in crypto + I trust cryptoasian.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WTF - IS THIS 100 % SCAMMERCOIN OR NOT?

PLEASE STOP SCAM THE PEOPLE !
DEV PLEASE , HAVE A MERCY OF DAYTRADERS !
Sad

Activity: 154
Anyone questioning whether to get in or not better decide soon.
The release of Stealthsend will ramp up the price soon enough.
No prediction here on how high, Crypto is a funny game.
Activity: 322

Then look into blockchain obfuscation. That is the next target on the roadmap.

That may interest you more.  Wink

nah, this was only handful of guys. but looks like they have been filling their boats.

I can't blame them. Who wouldn't want to be part of the next Dark? Everyone who sells on its way up wil be sorry and buy back later.

Exactly.

It's hard to give price projection...it's just guesswork at this point.

XST has good long-term viability...so this could go far.

I think that you could jump in now and make a profit.

Activity: 252

I´ve heard that i missed the train, dev please have a mercy with my btc! Please wait for me! I have a family to feed and they dont know i lost their savings on the last shitcoin I bought.[/color] Undecided

ftfy

LOL....that's funny.  Nice one Forbet!  That made me chuckle a little bit.

Exactly.

Let's get the weak hands out, so the price can really rise!  Cheesy

Edit the Really dumb FUD out........because there is no point in repeating it

I have some advice. Don't take the money that you would use to feed your family and invest it in crypto!

Yeah.....idiot.  Shows how much you care for your family.

Exactly.

I´ve heard that a big dumping is coming, dev please have a mercy of us ! Please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this. Undecided

Dev are you working with P&D group of whales ?

I have some advice. Don't take the money that you would use to feed your family and invest it in crypto!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Exactly.

Let's get the weak hands out, so the price can really rise!  Cheesy

ftfy

Activity: 181

Exactly.

I´ve heard that a big dumping is coming, dev please have a mercy of us ! Please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this. Undecided

Dev are you working with P&D group of whales ?

Activity: 238
Hi dev so on sep 7th what time will you released  this
Thanks
Lets hold it and take this to over darkcoin for real be serious  Cheesy

Imagine you really truly need anon. Not like "Oh I'm scared of NSA" anon, I mean really needing anon. If you have a smartphone you are already giving a lot of your info away so anon does have its limitation, with an anon sms transaction though you could use dumbphones.  You could buy a 20 dollar burner at the corner store, send your sensitive transaction and throw away the phone if needed.

but there are already anonymous sim cards out there. anonymous texts is nothing new.

You have to understand that this team isn't worried about bells and whistles.

They are interested in creating real anonymity that has real function.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
You have an opportunity here to be a part of something huge, take it.

I dont usually buy before doing some research. I will buy a little, then do the research.  Has the Anon been audited?
Activity: 154

Exactly.

That's bullshit and you know it lol

In fact looking at your previous posts tells me you are a very poor fudder lmao
Jump to: