Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 325. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Dev said you can have his number if he can give you a cleveland steamer ?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
WHALES PLEASE PM YOUR #IRC, I JUST WANT KNOW THE TIME TO JUMP OUT.

DEV AND WHALES have a mercy of us ! I know you guys are working together.  Undecided

Please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this.
Cry
Activity: 238
Waiting for sunday
What will be the value in 20k 30k or 60k?  Huh
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Anonymity is a hot topic right now with the recent leaks of celebrity pictures people are very concenered and TOR based projects are in huge demand:

http://torrentfreak.com/tribler-makes-bittorrent-client-anonymous-built-tor-network-140902/

http://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/comments/2f9huq/tribler_makes_bittorrent_anonymous_with_builtin/

The plans XST have will greatly benefit not only crypto but anonymity which is the bigger picture here. For non-day traders this is huge it's important we engage with the TOR community and get stealth market going.

Perhaps we can kick this off with a Pizza transaction seems like a good omen ;-)

I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day.  I like having left over pizza to nibble on later.  You can make the pizza yourself and bring it to my house or order it for me from a delivery place, but what I'm aiming for is getting food delivered in exchange for bitcoins where I don't have to order or prepare it myself, kind of like ordering a 'breakfast platter' at a hotel or something, they just bring you something to eat and you're happy!

I like things like onions, peppers, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepperoni, etc.. just standard stuff no weird fish topping or anything like that.  I also like regular cheese pizzas which may be cheaper to prepare or otherwise acquire.

If you're interested please let me know and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
Laszlo

good stuff.
Activity: 252
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....Here's my lame ass attempt at FUD Cry

All you do is troll coins.  STFU.

And hell no the dev won't give you his number.  What....you want to ask him out?
I´ve heard that a big dumping is coming, please DEV and WHALES have a mercy of us ! Please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this. Undecided

Dev are you working with P&D group of whales ? Is it true ? I am getting worried, whales are so bad. Cry

DEV PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I CAN BE SURE THIS IS NO SCAM, ONCE I HEAR YOUR VOICE I WILL BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.

We will all fell better if you stop posting nonsense.

Do you have the dev phone number ? ONCE I HEAR HIS VOICE I WILL BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.   Undecided

Feel better about what?  You claim this coin is a scam and nothing more than a pump. 

I JUST WANT THE DEV PHONE NUMBER OR SOME WHALE.... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Do you have the dev phone number ? ONCE I HEAR HIS VOICE I WILL BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.   Undecided

Cryptoasian do.
James (Hondo) have 5 plus+ pods
http://cryptoasian.com/xst-stealthcoin/

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Hondo? is that stealthDevs?

Hondo is the dev team leader. His nick is "Stealthsend".
"Stealthdevs" is nick used by other devs.

Ok I PM'ed him. Thanks man.
Activity: 154
I´ve heard that a big dumping is coming, please DEV and WHALES have a mercy of us ! Please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this. Undecided

Dev are you working with P&D group of whales ? Is it true ? I am getting worried, whales are so bad. Cry

DEV PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I CAN BE SURE THIS IS NO SCAM, ONCE I HEAR YOUR VOICE I WILL BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.

Do you have the dev phone number ? ONCE I HEAR HIS VOICE I WILL BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.   Undecided

Feel better about what?  You claim this coin is a scam and nothing more than a pump. 

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Hondo? is that stealthDevs?

Hondo is the dev team leader. His nick is "Stealthsend".
"Stealthdevs" is nick used by other devs.
Activity: 272
Anonymity is a hot topic right now with the recent leaks of celebrity pictures people are very concenered and TOR based projects are in huge demand:

http://torrentfreak.com/tribler-makes-bittorrent-client-anonymous-built-tor-network-140902/

http://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/comments/2f9huq/tribler_makes_bittorrent_anonymous_with_builtin/

The plans XST have will greatly benefit not only crypto but anonymity which is the bigger picture here. For non-day traders this is huge it's important we engage with the TOR community and get stealth market going.

Perhaps we can kick this off with a Pizza transaction seems like a good omen ;-)

I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day.  I like having left over pizza to nibble on later.  You can make the pizza yourself and bring it to my house or order it for me from a delivery place, but what I'm aiming for is getting food delivered in exchange for bitcoins where I don't have to order or prepare it myself, kind of like ordering a 'breakfast platter' at a hotel or something, they just bring you something to eat and you're happy!

I like things like onions, peppers, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepperoni, etc.. just standard stuff no weird fish topping or anything like that.  I also like regular cheese pizzas which may be cheaper to prepare or otherwise acquire.

If you're interested please let me know and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
Laszlo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Really, again? This shouldn't even be considered as "fud".
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 238
 Grin Huh Cheesy
Cant trust no one confused
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 154

Could you shut the fuck up already, all you have done on this thread is claim dumps and scam.

Jump to: