Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 326. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Stop fudding!! XST is different. This is not just a P&D coin. This is a long term coin! Bob and his group is not going to dump this one! This coin is the future!! Buy now before it's too late!!

No FUD here, I'm just asking a simple question "Has the anon been audited"?  and if so, did it pass for anonymous and decentralized?  I'd like an answer on this before I buy in big.  Thanks

you can look at my signature and see why I'm asking...right
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/stealthcoin-to-release-anonymous-sms-tx-this-sunday

?? why you send me this article?

This one is going to the moon, I can promise you that. The longer you wait to get in the more it's gonna cost you.

You can take that to the bank.

At this price, I'd rather buy on facts over promises, but thanks for the advice.

My question is still open can anyone answer?
You could do it anonymously.
stealth text him ?

LOL

I bought some on the advise of AltcoinsMessiah, he seems like someone you can trust.

I'd still like an answer though.

You should ask Hondo directly. He's always welcomed direct contact when people have questions.

Hondo? is that stealthDevs?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Stop fudding!! XST is different. This is not just a P&D coin. This is a long term coin! Bob and his group is not going to dump this one! This coin is the future!! Buy now before it's too late!!

No FUD here, I'm just asking a simple question "Has the anon been audited"?  and if so, did it pass for anonymous and decentralized?  I'd like an answer on this before I buy in big.  Thanks

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/stealthcoin-to-release-anonymous-sms-tx-this-sunday

This one is going to the moon, I can promise you that. The longer you wait to get in the more it's gonna cost you.

At this price, I'd rather buy on facts over promises, but thanks for the advice.

stealth text him ?

LOL

I bought some on the advise of AltcoinsMessiah, he seems like someone you can trust.

You should ask Hondo directly. He's always welcomed direct contact when people have questions.
legendary

stealth text him ?

LOL

legendary
Activity: 924

stealth text him ?
On Sunday, easily
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

stealth text him ?
legendary

legendary

It's understandable, might want to keep this on a watchlist though. Couldn't hurt.

Edit: maybe wait a bit for the dev.

Yes! if the Dev could answer that would be terrific.
legendary

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
If you take a closer look at xst chart on bittrex you will realize that it resembles darkcoin chart where the price sky rocketed then leveled at a steady price (like xst now is flactuating between 5k sat and 6k sat) then skyrocketed again, then leveled, then skyrocketed and then leveled until it was 1800% up.(Basically to the moon!!!!).
legendary

legendary
Fuders look like chicken without head.

6 BTC wall keeps price up, small buy support all manipulation.
Like I said :You can always dump XST coin and buy back higher.
legendary

Activity: 252
Double-top doesn't apply this time! Buy now!!!
Activity: 252
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
MESSAGE TO ALL THE FUDDERS:

Your FUD will never be stronger then our BTC filled pockets. NEVER!

Good luck.
Activity: 308

6 BTC wall keeps price up, small buy support all manipulation.
legendary
Activity: 322
i really don't see the hype about text when text has been very unpopular thanks to chatting apps.

Imagine you really truly need anon. Not like "Oh I'm scared of NSA" anon, I mean really needing anon. If you have a smartphone you are already giving a lot of your info away so anon does have its limitation, with an anon sms transaction though you could use dumbphones.  You could buy a 20 dollar burner at the corner store, send your sensitive transaction and throw away the phone if needed.

Even without anon it would be awesome. Think of third world countries, where phones without any kind of "smart" are used. Already the majority of the population uses their old mobile to pay for stuff, this is tailored for emerging, gigantic markets. Not just Africa, but India, Asia, Russia, Mexiko - actually quite everywhere. Supercool anon is just the topping!

i am telling you bruv people may look poor in the third world but everyone has a phone. they won't even understand anon to care about it. making a anon messaging system is ok. people buy anonymous sim cards. i am only asking questions because i am just unsure whether i should sell or not. i like the comment cryptoasian said dev is intelligent. considering alot of coins are rookies, the dev being called intelligent reminds me of when we found out xc dev identity. so i am in it for the future projects not sms.

This is all I need to know, smart (and mature) devs are rare in crypto + I trust cryptoasian.

true mate that is why i am in this coin. because dev can deliver. sms is nothing big, blockchain obfuscation is interesting

Blockchain obfuscation is why I got involved in this coin. SMS wasn't in the original roadmap, but was added to give the community something while blockchain obfuscation is being worked on.

Blockchain obfuscation is what will revolutionize anon transactions.
Jump to: