Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 324. (Read 748429 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I don't wanna report his posts, I have better shit to do. Just stop quoting his ass is all.

Friend you seem to be a nice person, you advise me to sell my car for $ 12,000.00 and to buy this coin? I'll be a rich man?

No sell your XST and move on to another coin.
word in the irc is that sunday ain't the day, testing is wall to wall and ten feet tall, shit is about to go down.

Say what?
word in the irc is that sunday ain't the day, testing is wall to wall and ten feet tall, shit is about to go down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 181
I don't wanna report his posts, I have better shit to do. Just stop quoting his ass is all.

Friend you seem to be a nice person, you advise me to sell my car for $ 12,000.00 and to buy this coin? I'll be a rich man?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If anyone quotes the trolls one more time I'm gonna freak out, hunt you down and punch you in the eye!  Grin. Just use the ignore button. I did but you guys keep quoting the fool. Please stop! We all know Hondo is as legit as they come for a dev. Even cryptoasian tweeted it. So lets leave the troll behind and move forward to greener pastures and much much much more profit.

Ok?

Thanks!

Smiley

+1

To the troll...I talked to the dev and the whales, and they said that you should go ahead and dump your coins now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just report his posts, makes for an excellent 100% report rate  Smiley
If anyone quotes the trolls one more time I'm gonna freak out, hunt you down and punch you in the eye!  Grin. Just use the ignore button. I did but you guys keep quoting the fool. Please stop! We all know Hondo is as legit as they come for a dev. Even cryptoasian tweeted it. So lets leave the troll behind and move forward to greener pastures and much much much more profit.

Ok?

Thanks!

Smiley
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 445
Let's not feed the trolls guys.  It's obvious this is a sorry FUD attempt, and if it isn't then he is not fit for crypto investing.  Who would gamble their food money for their family in Crypto?  He's better off just putting it all on red and spinning the wheel.
Activity: 181
WHALES PLEASE PM YOUR #IRC, I JUST WANT KNOW THE TIME TO JUMP OUT.

DEV AND WHALES have a mercy of us ! I know you guys are working together.  Undecided

Please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this.
Cry

No one didn't force you to invest all your savings in this. Please take our your investment and let this thread alone. Now i say you to have mercy on us and go to take care of your family. don't waste your energy here. No one is going to listen your advice here. Go away please .

Are you a whale of P&D group please tell me your #IRC ? Do you have the dev phone number ? ONCE I HEAR HIS VOICE I WILL BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.   Undecided  

DEV AND WHALES have a mercy of us ! I know you guys are working together.  Undecided

Stop fudding!! XST is different. This is not just a P&D coin. This is a long term coin! Bob and his group is not going to dump this one! This coin is the future!! Buy now before it's too late!!

No FUD here, I'm just asking a simple question "Has the anon been audited"?  and if so, did it pass for anonymous and decentralized?  I'd like an answer on this before I buy in big.  Thanks

you can look at my signature and see why I'm asking...right
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/stealthcoin-to-release-anonymous-sms-tx-this-sunday

?? why you send me this article?

This one is going to the moon, I can promise you that. The longer you wait to get in the more it's gonna cost you.

You can take that to the bank.

At this price, I'd rather buy on facts over promises, but thanks for the advice.

My question is still open can anyone answer?
You could do it anonymously.
stealth text him ?

LOL

I bought some on the advise of AltcoinsMessiah, he seems like someone you can trust.

I'd still like an answer though.

Thanks bud. You made a wise choice. This coin has everything going on for it. The real world potential is to big to miss. Plus the beta testers have been leaking info. The app works! Just a matter of hours or days now.
Activity: 197
I´ve heard that a big dumping is coming, please DEV and WHALES have a mercy of us ! Please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this. Undecided

Dev are you working with P&D group of whales ? Is it true ? I am getting worried, whales are so bad. Cry

DEV PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO I CAN BE SURE THIS IS NO SCAM, ONCE I HEAR YOUR VOICE I WILL BE FEELING MUCH BETTER.

Really, again? This shouldn't even be considered as "fud".

LOL, this doesn't even qualify as "fu"  Link or it didn't happen!
Funny how any coin that starts to move up, FUDites crawl out from the slimy depths.  
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

DEV AND WHALES have a mercy of us ! I know you guys are working together.  Undecided

Please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this.
Cry

No one didn't force you to invest all your savings in this. Please take out your investment and let this thread alone. Now i say you to have mercy on us and go to take care of your family. don't waste your energy here. No one is going to listen your advice here. Go away please .

Cry

dude give your mental condition i would say now would be a good time to get out. seriously. of your parents basement that is.

Cry

You are an idiot, just stop.
You run around screaming scam, the claim to put your entire savings into the coin. 
Jump to: