Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 37. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Before i go as the "highly repetitive member"  I believe i've made my point finally i basically stayed because of the way i was treated which was aweful i'm sure you can agree and it still remains an ongoing issue afaic there but will yield in the benefit of all. I hope to see some great progress and maturity from you all now towards me and the claims i presented because believe it or not they did help your devs quite a lot. And will save a lot of pain later!

I promise not to comment anymore on the fact i do or don't see it as possible. I would like to see you guys stop this attack on a coin when its me you really are angry at!:) And ill just add that maybe i could have handled this much differently but the same could definitely be said for the way you handled my claims. Thankyou for understanding and good luck!.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
nice, is this thread now moderated?

It's not self moderated.

Any speech is welcome here unless it is obscene in nature.

Very highly repetitive members will be asked to leave. So far, we have requested that only one member not post any further.

All other members are welcome to post.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
nice, is this thread now moderated?
LongAndShort: Please do not post on this thread any longer.

Free speech is welcome here. However we will ask very highly repetitive members to leave.

Your message has value, but it turns into noise if repeated too frequently.

Thank you for understanding.
Activity: 188
Sound science
legendary
My lord.
This is literally the most pathetic fud crew. How can a crew led by trolls Royce have any kind of merit? The truth is spelt out in the name hahahah

it would be funny if it dont be so sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
My lord.
This is literally the most pathetic fud crew. How can a crew led by trolls Royce have any kind of merit? The truth is spelt out in the name hahahah
Activity: 238

Several have asked my why I took a while to respond to the criticisms here on the thread. The main reason is that I stopped following this thread closely because it has gotten too difficult to sift through all the posts. The second is that I received no private messages about any criticisms until late last night, via a single message from BTCwriter.

-- Hondo

Hondo you will be next satoshi
Let's get all updates out as mention in road map
And show this fudster what is stealthcoin  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Sounds like CLOAK all over again. Keep buying n00bs.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Because privacy is a basic human right.

Several have asked my why I took a while to respond to the criticisms here on the thread. The main reason is that I stopped following this thread closely because it has gotten too difficult to sift through all the posts. The second is that I received no private messages about any criticisms until late last night, via a single message from BTCwriter.

-- Hondo
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I dont understand why someone belives in fud. oO

If a coin is a scam, then its from the very first days. Else its approved to be a good coin and this is a good coin, dev has delivered and will deliver.  Cool Cheap coins, milestones upcoming.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Guys, Hondo is Satoshi Nakamoto cousin you noobs.He want to create best stealth currency on the planet.

Exactly. That's why he has enough knowledge and skills to make the stealthsend real, well working revolution. That's just a matter of time.
Activity: 213
I wish I had more Bitcoins to buy up these cheap coins.
Activity: 213
I hope I don't jinx this by saying this. Anybody notice how it got quite around here. God I really wish we had a moderator, that would do his job.
that shows that their only purpose was to bring down the price and trash the coin's reputation.

Reputation is still intact.
Activity: 442
I hope I don't jinx this by saying this. Anybody notice how it got quite around here. God I really wish we had a moderator, that would do his job.
that shows that their only purpose was to bring down the price and trash the coin's reputation.
legendary
this fucker with his 5 btc sell wall @ 5700 satoshi,

i see that we are under 5000 satoshi in the next hours  Undecided
Activity: 417
Guys, Hondo is Satoshi Nakamoto cousin you noobs.He want to create best stealth currency on the planet.
Activity: 442

ANDYTOSHY THE BITCOIN"S DEV AGREEING THAT STEALTH PROJECT IS DOABLE !!!
Pages:
Jump to: