Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 83. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Just report the troll to the moderator.

Does that work?

Why not? I reported his ass, everyone else report him as well.

For what exactly? Geeze you are all mostly really confused it seems of what this is and where you are! appalling to say the least!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Does that work?

Why not? I reported his ass, everyone else report him as well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dear members, please don't read posts from Mr.LongAndShort!
If you had already read it - please don't answer him!
Ignore his messages - is the best thing we can do for the community!

Thank you.

o.O because why..what am i saying that you dont like. Is it that hondo

Thank you.

Speak for yourself. I feed trolls for the page count.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
legendary

Thank you.

o.O because why..what am i saying that you dont like. Is it that hondo removed razorcoins copyright or that his one feature sms relay is not really enough proof that he can pull off stealthsend....or is it the fact you don't like me bringing awareness to him wanting to get rid of the stealthcoin chain and make a whole new coin..? is it one or all of those things you don't like me saying and people shouldn't read them and discuss it?

or is it the fact i don't want more people getting hurt by fluffy coins with toxic communities so that people turn away from crypto because its just a joke to most of the community..(look through this thread..hard to find someone with a serious bone)

Is it that fact because i'm confused that you would want to keep up this facade that its a innovative coin...I prolly wouldn't have much of a problem if you guys didn't mislead people with your misleading marketing and your emilios you let run rampart spaming threads with walls of images.

All while he knows nothing about the coins tech at all and i mean nothing, nada, zip but ropes people into believing its better then sliced bread. its iresponcible of you to allow it. This community is toxic and the only reason i'm still here is because of the way i got treated bringing something so simple up with you all..And i wont stop until it corrects because y'all gotta learn how to be mature and handle your business or you just don't belong here!

You are ignoring the elephant in the room here and if you get anymore attention it wont just be me you have to worry about. But it will be a barrage of other professionals just rubbing it in your faces that this is vaporware and that the existing feature is all you have! sms relay is all you got. The rest is fluff, learn how to handle such scrutiny or you are going to be in for a rude shock!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Thank you.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Stop posting the same shit over and over. Youre a child. I'm not even invested in Stealthcoin. You on the other hand need a life. I've never seen such a loser. If this is not your job I truly feel sorry for you. If it is your job I still feel sorry for you. You have nothing better to do? Broke little bitch. And yes I can prove my Bitcoin and Fiat wallets. Wanna play little boy?

+1

+2

@LongAndShort,  instead of coming here and posting crap in this thread, you should go back to your Shitdow coin's thread and try to save that coin..
legendary
As we have stated many times, this team does not respond to trolling or misleading accusations.  

If anyone from the community has any valid questions that are not framed in an accusatory tone, please feel free to post them and someone from the team will respond to them as we have every reasonable question in the past.

+1
they are trying to force Hondo to explain how to implement Chandran signatures, so they can do the same in shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin.

Paper is here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0

What is it you think ive been on about all this time..geeze no wonder half of you have no clue and are calling me a fudder and thinking i have alterior motive...

I just assumed you all knew what this tech was and what hondo is going to try!! I just believe he has bitten off more then he can chew its no easy feat what he is going to try and do. And other professionals that work with this and have researched it all already think what he is trying is unlinkable and he clearly said he chose it pretty much because it seemed like the right thing to do considering he wants to reduce bloat ect.

but out of default because there was nothing else that was already working. which is his current theme to get things that already work and implement them and he has done that well but that does not prove he has the ability to pull this off and its dangerous that the community here are selling it as though he can without the questions commming form people of how on earth will he!

My question to hondo is can you please explain a little more in depth where you are in your dev cycle with regards to stealthsend and are you aware yet that what you are proposing is touted as impossible by some other professionals in this field? and if so then what is your counter argument to that? And finally will stealthsend really have a 6 minute blocktime? Thanks.
As we have stated many times, this team does not respond to trolling or misleading accusations. 

If anyone from the community has any valid questions that are not framed in an accusatory tone, please feel free to post them and someone from the team will respond to them as we have every reasonable question in the past.

+1
they are trying to force Hondo to explain how to implement Chandran signatures, so they can do the same in shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin.

He cited the paper. Anyone can do it. It's not a secret.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

+1
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
@Pookie, is this true?

LOL I have been informed that shadowcoin intends to follow the example of stealthcoin and will become cryptonote too.

But just with ring signatures because they failed to understand Chandran LOL

Is now explained all the fud and madness of longMADandshort LOL

He is trying to Hondo gets tired and explain how he will implement Chandran, so they can do the same in Shadowcoin LOL

THAT'S TRUE!

Are you really quoting your own fud rumor and asking if it is true?! btc talk gold right here.

this is not fud rumor, this is true  Wink
then why did you clearly ask if your own fud rumor was true as shown very clearly above?

Emilio ignore the fudsters. They cant even explain why XST is not good for them. They just keep the blah blah of the hate hoping they can get some investors out of here.

The roadmap is posted. Anyone that can read then he can clearly see the innovation this coin brings. Major updates are coming very soon so stay tuned.

copy paste! hondo even removed the razor rzr copyright and put his own!  
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend
StealthMarket = Open Bazaar
Tor = Standard on all bitcoin forks. RZR made this a default with their code.

and the rest is vaporware what is to discuss its all fact its all there right in front of you!

how does this :
StealthText = CloakPal
StealthSend = ShadowSend
StealthMarket = Open Bazaar
Tor = Standard on all bitcoin forks. RZR made this a default with their code.

Give you any proof that hondo can deliver something that is unlinkable! stealthsend as proposed right now is not achievable! what is so hard for you guys to grasp?

Are you saying that StealthText is the same as CloakPal? StealthText is the first ever ANON sms transactions. Correct me if i am wrong but CloackPal is JUST sms transactions

StealthSend is equal to ShadowSend...what the fuck man!!??!!? StealthSend is the first technology that is going to use Chandran signatures! The name is almost the same but the technology behind it is way different.

StealthMarket=OpenBazaar? this should be StelathSend+OpenBazaar=MadPerfection

The goal is to acheive a fully anonymous marketplace. If Hondo achieve in implementing Chandran Sigs in StealthSend then we are going to have a fully anonymous blockchain without any bloat. What part of TRYING TO FIX BLOCKCHAIN BLOAT WITH CHANDRAN SIG RATHER RIG SIG you dont understand. Everything about this coin is unique.

All stealthcoin has done is add the name stealth to product that already exist! They even removed copyright from razor code for tor implementation.. Are you really all sticking up for this coin in this way? when all the facts are right there! you realise your code is open source right?

Stop posting the same shit over and over. Youre a child. I'm not even invested in Stealthcoin. You on the other hand need a life. I've never seen such a loser. If this is not your job I truly feel sorry for you. If it is your job I still feel sorry for you. You have nothing better to do? Broke little bitch. And yes I can prove my Bitcoin and Fiat wallets. Wanna play little boy?
I can assure you I am not longandshort. I don't have the inclination nor energy to develop alt accounts to take contradictory positions. I am one XST supporter who, until yesterday, felt it prudent to remain lurking because this community can be hostile and unforgiving. I stepped forward yesterday and, while I thought I was helping, have failed in that endeavor and have been met with baseless accusations and scorn. It's disappointing, I had only hoped to encourage the community to move past the petty bickering and focus more towards the positives of the coin. Clearly I failed.

Okay. Sell your coins. There's a nice buy wall right now. You won't be missed.

[edit]

You are still longandshort's sockpuppet, though.
Activity: 197

Thank you, Good form Sir.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

+1
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

Pages:
Jump to: