Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx! - page 86. (Read 748429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
This two shitcoin guys just want to buy XST, that's why they fudding in XST thread! No more reasons

Not even close! What part of this coin that wont be able to implement chandran signatures the way its proposed and the rest of the features are fluff relabeled and sold by the community as innovative and unique dosn't make sense and isn't alarming to you. Why on earth would i invest my time and money into that!?
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
all my posts at showdowncoin has been deleted and these showdow guy(s) trying to create an anon coin.
i would re-evaluate my investment if i do have any coins with shadowcoins
i strongly believed LongAndShort is part of the team to know all this shadowcoin information and FUD ideas
it's sad and LongAndShort going to destroy shadowcoin for sure

this is a sign of scam
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
This two shitcoin guys just want to buy XST, that's why they fudding in XST thread! No more reasons
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Lets all remember that HONDO said Stealth Addresses are PoSA... that honestly embarassing how retarded your DEV is ....

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
HI TROLLS I'M BACK MY FRIENDS Grin

@Pookie, is this true?

LOL I have been informed that shadowcoin intends to follow the example of stealthcoin and will become cryptonote too.

But just with ring signatures because they failed to understand Chandran LOL

Is now explained all the fud and madness of longMADandshort LOL

He is trying to Hondo gets tired and explain how he will implement Chandran, so they can do the same in Shadowcoin LOL

THAT'S TRUE!

Are you really quoting your own fud rumor and asking if it is true?! btc talk gold right here.

this is not fud rumor, this is true  Wink
then why did you clearly ask if your own fud rumor was true as shown very clearly above?

Longandshort in a desperate attitude like a beggar is sending pm to stealthcoin investors, begging to sell their xst and buy shitco... sorry, shadowcoin. In this message he says that shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin will use ring signatures. Pathetic and sickening

I'm possibly the most stable person here! I've said nothign but fact in a thread full of childish lies and memes for a coin with no innovation what so ever with a dev that hasent even researched what he is trying to impliment yet. But leaked it to his community and put it on his roadmap! Yeah and i'm crazy!

Truth hurts and you cant deny any of it so go on call me crazy all you want it just is blindingly obvious you have nothing else but lies and fluff to throw at me or anyone who comes here displacing your fake scam coin!

Its a bit rich you calling other coins shitcoin emilio when stealthcoin defines it! did i mention hondo cant link chandran signatures?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
HI TROLLS I'M BACK MY FRIENDS Grin

@Pookie, is this true?

LOL I have been informed that shadowcoin intends to follow the example of stealthcoin and will become cryptonote too.

But just with ring signatures because they failed to understand Chandran LOL

Is now explained all the fud and madness of longMADandshort LOL

He is trying to Hondo gets tired and explain how he will implement Chandran, so they can do the same in Shadowcoin LOL

THAT'S TRUE!

Are you really quoting your own fud rumor and asking if it is true?! btc talk gold right here.

this is not fud rumor, this is true  Wink
then why did you clearly ask if your own fud rumor was true as shown very clearly above?

Longandshort in a desperate attitude like a beggar is sending pm to stealthcoin investors, begging to sell their xst and buy shitco... sorry, shadowcoin. In this message he says that shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin will use ring signatures. Pathetic and sickening

Activity: 742
Well the fud is definitely affecting the price it seems

No, this is a ploy to drive the price down. The fake buy walls will slowly get eaten by the people who put them up.

Bargains are coming though.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

It was fun trolling with you guys. In the end it's each and everyone's estimation that counts. If you did your reasearch then you have to trust yourself based on that research. And my reasearch tells me that i must HOLD until I have more news about StealthSend. Then and olny then i will judge if i must drop out from XST.
1+
I second you here we can judge XST just at Stealthsend before that is stupidity even to think about anything. Hondo Has brilliant past so he deserve respect and honor as he delivered till now.
Activity: 714
Well the fud is definitely affecting the price it seems
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

It was fun trolling with you guys. In the end it's each and everyone's estimation that counts. If you did your reasearch then you have to trust yourself based on that research. And my reasearch tells me that i must HOLD until I have more news about StealthSend. Then and olny then i will judge if i must drop out from XST.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
anyone who says stealthcoin is a fraud  let publishing an article in a well-known site in internet, if hi do not do this it will mean it has a problem with his head and must go to the doctor.
It's a waste of time trying to speak with circle jerkers. Have fun waiting on your vapor. I'll check back in around the same time NASA launches its proposed manned exploration of Mars.

The fact that you FUD is sad.
The fact that you are paid to FUD is sad.

You are sad my friend, get a life.

Why would anyone pay someone to fud here when the facts are all there this is a hot steaming pile of crap y'all just too attached to accept it
get a backbone move on gigs up you had your chance to in innovate but you just continue being toxic and overstating your project!

You are not the best so stop addressing yourselves as it and stop suckering people into your vaporware trap and just humble yourselves and wiat for hondo to come up with some solution before you get existed he has no proof he can do it..its completely unlinkable and he has proven to copy paste everything else he has pretty much so why so much trust here...oh that right yall here for the pump!

You are not kidding many cept yourselves im just going to be that guy that comes here and states it everyday untill yas humble a bit learn to communicate properly without lies stupid memes and filthy comments! Maybe then you will be taken seriously but right now you just stink and are not worthy to represent anon tech! so stop pretending you can!

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
CloakPal: So Anonymous it's 404!

http://www.cloakpal.com/

LOL. this is so anonymous that even administrator of the site can not access.
Pages:
Jump to: