Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 56. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Hello,
Any update any time soon? Thanks

No updates. The dev is now developing another coin. Time to sell xst.

Another coin?

I think he's talking Breakout gaming. I don't think James have any credential to start another coin right now, no one would trust him at this point. He could start as a no name dev coin but it is worthless now a days.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Hello,

Another coin?
Activity: 322
Hello,

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Since forever, but more specifically, since the Polo delisting announcement, Hondo has not been man enough to engage with the community here. I sense it is over my friends. I am and have been a large holder of XST from it's inception, but I guess this will be another project joining my crypto graveyard. Thanks for nothing Hondo.

Why to bury your coins in your graveyard? You can dump them on polo before it gets delisted later today.

I prefer to bury than sell for nothing. I can afford to lose on an investment without changing my quality of life.

You could exchange for BTC and wait for some years before btc reaches 10k USD. This way you could recoup your loss. But if you don`t want to sell your xst then bury them with ssd in your graveyard  Grin

Well I can exchange myself for a couple of BTC and add the cost of all my property to that sum, to be able to buy all XST in existence. If it appears to be derailed, burned, dashed and delisted later today, I'm fine with this. Sad days for all alts though.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Hello,
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Bittrex is still there. Why to hurry

The question is does bittrex need inactive coins?

As long it give some volume it will stay there

Activity: 744

The question is does bittrex need inactive coins?
Activity: 301
Since forever, but more specifically, since the Polo delisting announcement, Hondo has not been man enough to engage with the community here. I sense it is over my friends. I am and have been a large holder of XST from it's inception, but I guess this will be another project joining my crypto graveyard. Thanks for nothing Hondo.

Why to bury your coins in your graveyard? You can dump them on polo before it gets delisted later today.

I prefer to bury than sell for nothing. I can afford to lose on an investment without changing my quality of life.

You could exchange for BTC and wait for some years before btc reaches 10k USD. This way you could recoup your loss. But if you don`t want to sell your xst then bury them with ssd in your graveyard  Grin

Thanks, but it's ok. I have many more investments that I am sure will perform this year.

In addition, if there is a scam pump at a later date, I make this solemn promise that I will destroy it with my dump.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Seems, all coins which are the part of the Blocknet have the same destiny

yes it seems everything around blocknet is a scam
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Will xst still be delisted on poloniex?
Seems, all coins which are the part of the Blocknet have the same destiny
Still nothing happen here

Yeah, nothing and will be delisted from poloniex very soon, what a pity. XST will be a dead coin very soon, dump now.

I wont dump, i don't loose anything. In the worst case i will be on zero, and the bittrex is there as well. Thanks for advice anyway Smiley
Activity: 524

Yeah, nothing and will be delisted from poloniex very soon, what a pity. XST will be a dead coin very soon, dump now.
Activity: 322

Nothing at all. Sell xst and buy btc. Btc is going to reach $ 5000 this year!
Pages:
Jump to: