Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 65. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 502
I've just noticed this. Cant quite work out why but XST is pumping hard atm. Possibly a chance to make a few $'s
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
In @phantom we trust......make it moon, brother!

EDIT: So....when exactly does the announced party begin, mr. phantom?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I can't wait the day we hear about testnet or the releasing of StealthSend, perhaps a new roadmap? I think the day will coming soon, I probably going to have the heart attack! LOL

I think if they release StleathSend...they become murders because u get heart attack and i jump out of the window..soo...2guys down for sure

Is there some info about possible release time?

XST buy support is increasing nicely

Looks like some good news must be coming out soon

XST is the cheapest anon coin right now, XST can do a NAUT style rally maybe

HODL!!!!
Activity: 604
I can't wait the day we hear about testnet or the releasing of StealthSend, perhaps a new roadmap? I think the day will coming soon, I probably going to have the heart attack! LOL

I think if they release StleathSend...they become murders because u get heart attack and i jump out of the window..soo...2guys down for sure

Is there some info about possible release time?
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
legendary
Still nothing from the devs on development, anyone in the slack channel care to update us?

Nada, zip, zilch is going on in slack at this point Sad
legendary
Activity: 1288
Still nothing from the devs on development, anyone in the slack channel care to update us?
Activity: 744
I have this sneaking suspicion that it's not over yet.

The real pump has not begun yet my friend. Xst is in accumulation mode now.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I have this sneaking suspicion that it's not over yet.
legendary
Nice, on the move again! Would be even nicer to have some information as to why xst is moving......besides whales at play Tongue

I'll take what I can get though
Activity: 734
Is there a slack or irc channel you can join?
legendary
Activity: 1008
I want to get my position back but hesitating because no one know what is going on at this point, we don't even know if this coin is still in production. I guessed only Hondo himself make the call and he's seem to be gone to somewhere.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Again market is boring...back to 1k ... blockexplorer is frozen 5days...please dont tell me year 2017,its not funny ....if this is not time when release has to come...then never.

Block explorer wallet is up again:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xst/#
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Buy support increased dramatically today

Soon...

Its a calm before the storm for sure. Smiley

LOL this coin still exists???
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Soon...

Its a calm before the storm for sure. Smiley
Activity: 220
Merit: 110

Soon...
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Yes, back to hibernation again. I hope 2017 is a good year for all of us long.

Lol there haven't even been a pump yet:) I'd say the recent bumps we observed were just pre-pump movements. Poloniex pumps usually do x5-x15.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
any news from developers....  

Guess the xst market is in sleep mode once again......in the meantime, back to staking

Maybe, just maybe, the devs will deliver some good news sooner than later, but don't hold your breath Smiley

Yes, back to hibernation again. I hope 2017 is a good year for all of us long.
legendary

Guess the xst market is in sleep mode once again......in the meantime, back to staking

Maybe, just maybe, the devs will deliver some good news sooner than later, but don't hold your breath Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: