Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 63. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
XST is the next 200% coin

If random coins POT HZ rise hard, XST has got some news in the corner,

Wondering how high XST will go

GO GO GO XST!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Yup the crypto is full of surprises  Cheesy
Activity: 242
Guys guys guuuys step away from this coin or you.ll loose all our money , hondos gone for 2 months ...even mr1 is getting skeptical about xst ...

If I said I had no idea when StealthSend would be alive (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16493066), does not mean I`m skeptical about the Stealth project!

Hondo is on Slack almost every day and slack members can witness this.

You dumped your coins in 1k-2k satoshi range 2 months ago and now you`re dying from envy that XST began to go up? LOL

Next time your trolling posts will be deleted!

Ya boltz,i told you to do not sell your coins,if so...then sell them to me Cheesy So prpbly i own your coins ... thx! Im waiting for StealthSend technology release!
no one know what happend next ,maybe suprise.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
No news from DEV that I know of, and no commits to github since January. Not sure why the large price increase.
Exactly, possibly one last pump before the final selloff, also the price is falling, already below 3600.

You are saying complete bullshit. You know nothing about the pump. The boom has not begun yet: the whale is testing the market and the real pump will begin afterwards!

I agree, it does appear a whale is testing the market, but it sure seems there's another entity that desires to hold the market down as well.  To say the pump has not yet begun would be true, but that doesn't mean a pump will materialize either.  

I mean, there's been literally zero activity in Slack and only speculation about what might occur on this forum.  I think it's safe to say nobody really knows what will happen at this point.

But, if you loaded up below 1000 sats, you're already sitting pretty Grin
Activity: 744
No news from DEV that I know of, and no commits to github since January. Not sure why the large price increase.
Exactly, possibly one last pump before the final selloff, also the price is falling, already below 3600.

You are saying complete bullshit. You know nothing about the pump. The boom has not begun yet: the whale is testing the market and the real pump will begin afterwards!
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
I feel like this trend is going to 10k soon, if we have StealthSend on testnet and some updated to the roadmap then we could see 50k or even 100k. Crypto is crazy and StealthCoin have all the ingredients, all it need is someone to command and take control of it, perhaps someone is doing right now.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Guys guys guuuys step away from this coin or you.ll loose all our money , hondos gone for 2 months ...even mr1 is getting skeptical about xst ...

If I said I had no idea when StealthSend would be alive (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16493066), does not mean I`m skeptical about the Stealth project!

Hondo is on Slack almost every day and slack members can witness this.

You dumped your coins in 1k-2k satoshi range 2 months ago and now you`re dying from envy that XST began to go up? LOL

Next time your trolling posts will be deleted!
Activity: 819
Merit: 502

What is mean the price is falling??? The price is still big enough. Once it is falling until 800 sat you can say the price felt. At this moment the price is good, and that was not pump
Activity: 259
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
POSWallet Support
Maybe you are right, but someone tries to keep it up!

And it's in polo!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
The chart looks very bullish. Let`s see where the price is ready to go. I wonder if it breaks the previous ATH.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
And here it is!  

XST on coinmarketcap.com front page:

http://imgur.com/a/M0pDz
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
POSWallet Support
XST needs more than that! It needs to pump really really hard!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Nice XST uptrend..Every coin is pumping up except Stealthcoin

Looks like we are in for a good ride today

Hold on guys, 5000 sats might be coming up

The price already touched 4700 sats!

XST will be on the front page of coinmarketcap.com very soon!
wow that's a nice move and if this coin make some noise from coinmarket more investors will come and join the ride. ill be keeping some of my coin and wait for it to skyrocket.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502

It is nice uptrend in a few months from 700-800 sat

Does Stealth coin have a paper/cold wallet?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

any news? why price is rise?
Pages:
Jump to: