Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 60. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Cmon give us some action Cheesy

I'm sure once hondo gets everything moving seamlessly over at breakout gaming, we will see more of his time dedicated to xst again.

Who is hondo?

Hondo is the lead developer of StealthCoin. 
MR1
legendary
As a community, how can we support this coin?

Community members can support XST is various ways:

1) Simply spread the word about XST;
2) Translate XST OP in your language and post it in the Local section of this forum;
3) Keep running XST wallet to support the chain;
4) Develop services around XST;
5) Donate to the XST development fund: S8knUucS6iFwAt1S8BmRpiTykqQfRLcape
6) Etc...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I'm sure once hondo gets everything moving seamlessly over at breakout gaming, we will see more of his time dedicated to xst again.

Who is hondo?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
As a community, how can we support this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
The number of wallet connections is increasing while the price of xst is decreasing. Weird...
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
It stakes like hell! I  still don't really understand the underlying rule set for staking in XST though, I just watch it like a landed flying saucer.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Am I the only one who thinks that the price is deliberately suppressed?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I am a big fan of this coin, Since the creation of the same, I hope great news!!!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hello,
Do we have any kind of development at all after 2 years? It would greatly appreciated if Hondo could shed us some light with this project.
MR1
legendary
Try the speed of the new bootstrap file and leave your feedbacks here.
Activity: 305
The bootstrap file has been updated. The block height of hashlist.txt is 1,322,700.

Activity: 322
China begins imposing Capital control over bitcoin. Time for Chinese to switch to stealthcoin  Smiley
Yes it should. The point is that staking in the current 2.0.2 wallet does not seem to work. Normally the blockchain should come to a grinding halt, but there is a new block every minute. The question is: which software are those people using who manage to stake new blocks.

My wallet version is 2.0.2.0. And it works perfectly. Quick start (in comparison with the vast majority of cryptocurrencies), fast synchronization and fast staking. Running my wallet every 8-9 days.

Where is the downloads for 2.0.2.0?

On the first page of this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Yes it should. The point is that staking in the current 2.0.2 wallet does not seem to work. Normally the blockchain should come to a grinding halt, but there is a new block every minute. The question is: which software are those people using who manage to stake new blocks.

My wallet version is 2.0.2.0. And it works perfectly. Quick start (in comparison with the vast majority of cryptocurrencies), fast synchronization and fast staking. Running my wallet every 8-9 days.

Where is the downloads for 2.0.2.0?
Yes, it stakes. The behaviour was just a bit odd and did not fit to the description on the FAQ page. When you watch it,  it makes perfectly sense though.
BTW bitcorn is dumping, could someone please buy all the XST up to 10000 please? Thx!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

Activity: 417
Not sure about the language part, I am German. The existing FAQ describes staking as an ongoing and continuous process, and gives no hint, that the staking indicator turns grey again, after the first block has been found.  I will watch the staking process in the next few days and if it works as described, I will write down a description zat you can putt in ze FAQ.  Wink

Hi,just let it process it start staking properly...no worries
Pages:
Jump to: