Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 67. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Is there any activity on slack and is it possible to get an invite?
legendary
Activity: 1061
poised for liftoff
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
lol pumper detected  Grin
Activity: 350
no matter what, who ever the devs are - they don't give a shit about you, or the reputation of Stealth by letting the certificate expire -
that little sign of laziness and negligence is enough for me to get out of this time bomb.

clean your act up and communicate with you investors at least once a day.
legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM
Any information on this project? Any news from slack, is the developer still active?

Chart sure seems bullish, any news could result in 5k+
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
As far as you are a noob with only 4 posts and 24 hours old account your instructions to noobs are not convincing at all!

I`m a professional trader and conform that it`s a perfect time to buy xst now!

all right boss you won! Smiley peace out...

i am a noob!!
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
As far as you are a noob with only 4 posts and 24 hours old account your instructions to noobs are not convincing at all!

I`m a professional trader and conform that it`s a perfect time to buy xst now!
yeah but what that has to do with trading?? there are thousands of people who trade and dont even use the forum they just read news like myself...

legendary
Activity: 1061
Bledarus,
under your username it says, Newbie
as on this forum that's what you are, a noob
just saying

you earn a reputation on bitcointalk, the oldest and main crypto forum on internet, set up by satoshi himself, by contributions, posts and trading,
it's how you earn your rep
just cause i have 3 post here doesn't mean i am noob... you are an idiot if you think soo... i have 20 btc laying around....and you know the truth is the truth been watching the market for hours.... you cann see clearly its a group trying to pump it... with their few btc they got.... there is no real support... and by real support i mean 10 btc and up.... last night the buy orders were 50+ btc now is back to 30 btc.... because figure that out for yourself....... Smiley

and with this it makes it 4 post...

and oh dont get the wrong idea i support xst 100% that's why i made the account here to congratulate the devs.... i usually just get here to read news not to comment....
but since you asked about my 3 posts there you go....
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
it's being pumped by some group... you can see for yourself they never pump it real... they can't afford too..

so they use max 0.5 to 1 btc and split it in many pieces and make orders up and down....
they drove me out of position because i had stop limit...

that is fake pump... so noobs dont buy let them get drained by fees of the exchange site...
once that happens everything will be back normal... i wont support the coin if they dont stop....
cause everytime i put support they drive the price more higher and its the same group doing so...

You are a noob with only 3 posts and you are teaching others what to do? LOL

It`s a perfect time to buy xst before it`s cheap. Xst is going to rise around 20 folds in the nearest future. Grab as many xst as you can!
it's being pumped by some group... you can see for yourself they never pump it real... they can't afford too..

so they use max 0.5 to 1 btc and split it in many pieces and make orders up and down....
they drove me out of position because i had stop limit...

that is fake pump... so noobs dont buy let them get drained by fees of the exchange site...
once that happens everything will be back normal... i wont support the coin if they dont stop....
cause everytime i put support they drive the price more higher and its the same group doing so...
Activity: 126
No announcement from dev team nor any news from slack members, be careful, whales a could dump on you.
there is just another pump for dead coins. lol its bulltrap
Reading through the different pages, especially the last 4, it's obvious "MR 1" is one of the devs. He seems level-headed and sincere.
I believe XST is in good hands, and on the way to the Crown.

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
No announcement from dev team nor any news from slack members, be careful, whales a could dump on you.

Stealth is the king, huge potential for everyone. When StealthSend is out everyone will be instant millionaire, from $500,000 to $100,000,000 marketcap. Only StealthCoin can do it, just like Monero but StealthCoin is king!

The key word there is when, all I see here is a load of newbies accounts hyping something that a PnD group/groups has accumulated for 1000 sat.

Until something gets released this ain't worth shit.

Exactly!!! But this is crypto everything is possible
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy

Stealth is the king, huge potential for everyone. When StealthSend is out everyone will be instant millionaire, from $500,000 to $100,000,000 marketcap. Only StealthCoin can do it, just like Monero but StealthCoin is king!

Great - any timeframe?

I'm not part of the team so I don't know. LOL
I wised I'm part of the team so I could updating everything included the site SSL and any little bit things.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

The key word there is when, all I see here is a load of newbies accounts hyping something that a PnD group/groups has accumulated for 1000 sat.

Until something gets released this ain't worth shit.

Great - any timeframe?
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy

Pages:
Jump to: