Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 69. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
XST on the pump list !

Try to jump on the train !   Choochooo
Where i can find the pump list please thanks mate
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
XST on the pump list !

Try to jump on the train !   Choochooo
Activity: 370
I mean, the technology is great. I just feel that the coin is not getting the support it deserves. The website is amazing but because of the expired certificate, it raises some concern. But definitely I am 100% with you on that. It is probably one of the best coins out there. I just lack faith.

Why did the certificate expire?  In the age of free/dirt cheap certs from places like letsEncrypt this should never happen any more....
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I mean, the technology is great. I just feel that the coin is not getting the support it deserves. The website is amazing but because of the expired certificate, it raises some concern. But definitely I am 100% with you on that. It is probably one of the best coins out there. I just lack faith.
Activity: 370
Man, just when I sold my coins. It's all good. Good luck everyone.

I probably bought them, thanks for the luck wishes I am sure I'll need them!   What's going on with XST,  just nothing like FLDC and GRC recently?   
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think people have really undervalued the tech that lets you send money to people via text message anonymously. That alone has really amazing implications. If you just think about that, and what that can be used for...
I'm buying more XST for sure
Man, just when I sold my coins. It's all good. Good luck everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Looks like someone's interested in XST.

Whales whales everywhere whales xd
Activity: 87
Great to see such a nice project still exists and so much undervalued. Thanks to the developer for keeping up the network ON.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Please updating website https://stealth-coin.com SSL? Thanks!
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Yes, it is possible with StealthText to transfer money without internet.

Here is a proof:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9l9b9earahjfhf/demo2.mp4?dl=0

A guy from such a closed country as Iran sends XST without internet.

Another video where the money transfer is made in USA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrM5IjL5Zh8

Currently StealthText tech is for tech-savvy people. It needs to be simplified to be user friendly.

No other coin has such feature.

Afaik VRC has the feature to send money through SMS but it`s a centralized service unlike XST. I`m not sure either if VRC`s SMS service is anonymous.

That feature looks very impressive. I want to send it to myself for test. All i need to do the same what on video is StealthWallet, StealthText application and some StealthCoins?
Video was little bit blury, how much minimum coins i need for sending sms?
Also i like encrypted anonymous SMS services Smiley

What you need are: StealthClient, StealthText, StealthRelay and StealthCoins.

All the relevant links to these apps are included in the OP:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9342300

StealthRelay package also includes instructions on how to set up a pipeline and send XST with a decentralized SMS. You may also need a google voice number, but to my understanding there`s also other way to send XST without internet and google voice number (as in case of that Iranian guy).

There is no minimum XST required to send through StealthText. You can even send 1 XST.

If you manage to set up a StealthText service, PM me your XST address and I`ll send you 100 XST for free for testing purposes.

MR1
legendary
How to join slack?, I'm investor not troll.
I hope XST is still alive...

Price of coin do not reflects its real value.
I just see a good tech behind Stealh and its cheap enough to use instead of shadow, xmr and dash.

What is ready for today?    TOR Privacy?    Stealthtext?    Stealthsend?

At this stage 2 services are ready for XST:

1) TOR
All P2P communication is through TOR. Also note that XST TOR does not have exit nodes what makes XST much immune than normal TOR. XST privacy is also enhanced by stealthaddresses.

2) StealthText
A decentralized service which enables to send XST anonymously without internet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15785368
MR1
legendary

Sounds like magic. How to send something digital without internet, is it possible?
I want to test it, how to do it step by step?

Is any other coin have similiar feature?

Yes, it is possible with StealthText to transfer money without internet.

Here is a proof:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9l9b9earahjfhf/demo2.mp4?dl=0

A guy from such a closed country as Iran sends XST without internet.

Another video where the money transfer is made in USA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrM5IjL5Zh8

Currently StealthText tech is for tech-savvy people. It needs to be simplified to be user friendly.

No other coin has such feature.

Afaik VRC has the feature to send money through SMS but it`s a centralized service unlike XST. I`m not sure either if VRC`s SMS service is anonymous.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
How to join slack?, I'm investor not troll.
I hope XST is still alive...

I just see a good tech behind Stealh and its cheap enough to use instead of shadow, xmr and dash.

1) TOR
All P2P communication is through TOR. Also note that XST TOR does not have exit nodes what makes XST much immune than normal TOR. XST privacy is also enhanced by stealthaddresses.

2) StealthText
MR1
legendary

1) TOR

2) StealthText
Just sold some of my xst today.
Activity: 508
Jahaha
I'm considering to buy back my position in XST. How are things going ? Did the development stop on the coin ?

Was not you among the devs of XST ed-teech?

Yep, but I joined as a bounty hunter for the Android app. It was a long time ago.
legendary
Activity: 1008
XST has so much more potential than his other projects like Breakoutgaming, I hope James Stroud would reconsidered of starting with XST again.
The recent pumps of Monero, Nav, Shadowcash and Syscoin etc.. have so much potential for XST, also XST still have much more followers and a much established coin.
BRK and BRX already dead from the started and a waste of time, unless James could prove his coding skill with XST. This is just what I see and from my point of view. My 2 XST coins.
Activity: 658
can the Devs please fix the SSL cert on stealth-coin.com ?  an easy fix and helps with image.  thanks
MR1
legendary
I'm considering to buy back my position in XST. How are things going ? Did the development stop on the coin ?

Was not you among the devs of XST ed-teech?
Pages:
Jump to: