Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 70. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
I'm considering to buy back my position in XST. How are things going ? Did the development stop on the coin ?
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
It sucks but it seems like that is the reality. Such an amazing project. The developer just failed to follow up of worst forget about the investors. I do hope we will get any update from them.

Ya,,problem is im addicted to this coin...so im buying more more more....if this thing will jump to the moon,then i can jump out of window coz high level of happiness Cheesy
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
It sucks but it seems like that is the reality. Such an amazing project. The developer just failed to follow up of worst forget about the investors. I do hope we will get any update from them.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
It's pretty exciting to see XST pump again. I can't wait to see XST in the top 20 again, that would be a crazy world.
By the way stealth-coin.com SSL is no longer work and I can't download any wallet  Sad
SSL here only $15 for 3 years and we've used them for tens of customers.
https://www.ssls.com/domain-type/single-domain-ssl-certificates
sell and move on ffs...already told you this ...

sell me your coins for 1150 - 1btc order on polo , thanks  / fixed to 1200
Going stealthy
Hi, any update on this coin? I am about to sell my holdings.

No update at all. Sell them. I did the same!

I think They will Update Soon ((Be patience = $$))

To me it not how soon they could update, my concern is Bittrex or Poloniex will removing the coin. If this coin is to removed from Poloniex then it would be done, even if this was to be the best anon coin, have the best dev or team. When Polo removed then there is no chance they will add it back, no Polo there will be no much interests and no whale. It would be a wasted of good name coin, much efforts and anticipations of many years.

I hope James would considered this into the releasing time frame.
Activity: 126
I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN

I think They will Update Soon ((Be patience = $$))
Activity: 744
Merit: 500

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There are more than 2 500 000 XST on sale on Polo and another 400 000 XST on sale on Trex. This is almost 12% of the total XST. Why people keep so many coins on Polo and Trex? They can be hacked anytime as it was the case of Mtgox, Bitfinex, Cryptsy. Would it be better to keep coins securely in wallet and receive 20% annual ROI?  Roll Eyes

Its because many investors are losing the faith for this project ... Actually is good buy chance for believers,or for new investors.I think these walls are not a big problem to smash if some release will come alive...

Already 3 250 000 coins for sale only on Polo. I wonder how these coin owners will feel when Polo will be hacked  Grin

polo wil be hacked?) hacker inside lol Cheesy
Activity: 105
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
There are more than 2 500 000 XST on sale on Polo and another 400 000 XST on sale on Trex. This is almost 12% of the total XST. Why people keep so many coins on Polo and Trex? They can be hacked anytime as it was the case of Mtgox, Bitfinex, Cryptsy. Would it be better to keep coins securely in wallet and receive 20% annual ROI?  Roll Eyes

Its because many investors are losing the faith for this project ... Actually is good buy chance for believers,or for new investors.I think these walls are not a big problem to smash if some release will come alive...

Already 3 250 000 coins for sale only on Polo. I wonder how these coin owners will feel when Polo will be hacked  Grin

seen there is no development everyone is just want to sell and moving on, myself already sold most of my xst and moving on with another coin. it seem just 1 person put up buy walls then put it back up as sell walls when he got the coins.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

Market is boring guys.Do something  Grin Grin Grin
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
XST Polo deposit and withdrawal working fine seen last night.

I confirm. Withdrawal from polo work

Nice to know XST deposit and withdrawals work fine!

Activity: 819
I confirm. Withdrawal from polo work
Going stealthy
XST Polo deposit and withdrawal working fine seen last night.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Is wallet working on polo?

Here is their answer that I received yesterday:

Hi,

Thank you for the heads up, I will communicate with Poloniex development team and if they have any issues we will reach you.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Johnny Garcia
Poloniex Support

Yesterday they resolved Blocknet wallet issue. Hope they will fix XST wallet issue asap as well.
Activity: 819
Is wallet working on polo?
Activity: 1032
There are more than 2 500 000 XST on sale on Polo and another 400 000 XST on sale on Trex. This is almost 12% of the total XST. Why people keep so many coins on Polo and Trex? They can be hacked anytime as it was the case of Mtgox, Bitfinex, Cryptsy. Would it be better to keep coins securely in wallet and receive 20% annual ROI?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: