Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYOC]YOCOIN CLASSIC/ERC20/GAMES/EXCHANGES/PAYMENT GATEWAY+ROADMAP MORE - page 2. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
CoinExcchange said xyoc has been taken offline for auditing on Twitter.
Im relieved  Cheesy
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
good project, perhaps I will take part

yes scammer very good , go ahead and blow your money in this scam token
Activity: 88
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
good project, perhaps I will take part
Activity: 2
Hi Dev what is the problem with coinexchange ?
Hi people,

I saw all old posts,
I saw this
https://etherscan.io/token/0xc5517135a85db770079abb35caf40c42cf52449b

I ask....but on which exchange is list?

Yocin classic is live or dead?

I don't understand.

Ths in advance

Yes , xyoc total supply 10,000,000,000,000 and yes you read it right 10 trillion , All supply is under the control of this scammer.
Activity: 5
Hi people,

I saw all old posts,
I saw this

I ask....but on which exchange is list?

Yocin classic is live or dead?

I don't understand.

Ths in advance
Activity: 1
Yep, same question - what happened with CE?
Activity: 24
What happend on CE?
There's no xyoc market without any announcement   Cry

I have the same question Smiley)
Activity: 103
What happend on CE?
There's no xyoc market without any announcement   Cry
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Me also I can, i can create a Token  6000 B at 1 sat LTC, i can even double the number, You buy?  Cheesy hhhh scammer is a scammer.

Its @yocoin classic posting from fake account to fool noobs and push them to buy his garbage token of 6941 billion supply.

Yes it's clear, but people continue to buy , 10 000 billion, my god

this asshole is going to make a fortune on the backs of people. it hurts heart

now we back online ...we just see what happen not worry people ,we work with you each and every moment not sell 1 sat plz just wait and watch xyoc soon on moon forgot stupid comment ...boom xyoc again we stay here for everyone any cost
Activity: 13
Me also I can, i can create a Token  6000 B at 1 sat LTC, i can even double the number, You buy?  Cheesy hhhh scammer is a scammer.

Its @yocoin classic posting from fake account to fool noobs and push them to buy his garbage token of 6941 billion supply.

Yes it's clear, but people continue to buy , 10 000 billion, my god

this asshole is going to make a fortune on the backs of people. it hurts heart

http://www.casimages.com/i/180130024833206176.png.html

Well, some people these days have little patience with dev teams in crypto development..Things sometimes take time to get off the ground.
Sometimes projects can take months or even a couple of years to come to fruition ...Look if we treat Digital coins like a plant seed, a tree doesn't
just spring up as soon as you plant it in the soil! Does it!...No! the same with some crypto coin projects, why dont people be more patient and
relax and let the coins dev team do there thing! instead of "bagging"(criticizing) every new coin that comes along and doesnt move upwards
according to peoples timetable? I've seen many coins do nothing for months! then suddenly there shooting up towards the moon....
and anyway really! what have you got too Gain if you paid 1 sat for 100,000 coins of " Yocoin Classic" and it suddenly shoots past 500+ sats Huh
Just relax and 'HODL' and make sure you have some sell orders on them  Grin
Regards Robert

Me also I can, i can create a Token  6000 B at 1 sat LTC, i can even double the number, You buy?  Cheesy hhhh scammer is a scammer.
Activity: 3
Well, some people these days have little patience with dev teams in crypto development..Things sometimes take time to get off the ground.
Sometimes projects can take months or even a couple of years to come to fruition ...Look if we treat Digital coins like a plant seed, a tree doesn't
just spring up as soon as you plant it in the soil! Does it!...No! the same with some crypto coin projects, why dont people be more patient and
relax and let the coins dev team do there thing! instead of "bagging"(criticizing) every new coin that comes along and doesnt move upwards
according to peoples timetable? I've seen many coins do nothing for months! then suddenly there shooting up towards the moon....
and anyway really! what have you got too Gain if you paid 1 sat for 100,000 coins of " Yocoin Classic" and it suddenly shoots past 500+ sats Huh
Just relax and 'HODL' and make sure you have some sell orders on them  Grin
Regards Robert
Activity: 1
When we will make good return soon near? Why dont you reply with some information about whats going on? Like are you waiting till you think thats enough money and scrapping the coin? I mean i already lost hope so if one day the coin is gone i wont miss it. And i hope that there is not much people that did invested big for this coin cause its crap and your a scammer and please dont reply with " thanks xyoc always top up volume up and up everyday" its so iritating.
OKAY! Now i can see clearly what happening here , same post , same question , same weak english ,Set a trap to Catch the fish , lol , poor scammer  Tongue.

Ther is a new scammer in COINECHANGE SWC (Swisscoin SWC and SIC also scam), but he sells every day for a lot of BTC at 1 sat.
Unfortunately, I did not find how to denounce it. He does not have a bitcointalk account

XYOC not scammer it reply his customers each and every way ,  we hope xyoc work with all investors , and they make good return soon near, thanks xyoc always top up volume up and up everyday
OKAY! Now i can see clearly what happening here , same post , same question , same weak english ,Set a trap to Catch the fish , lol , poor scammer  Tongue.

Ther is a new scammer in COINECHANGE SWC (Swisscoin SWC and SIC also scam), but he sells every day for a lot of BTC at 1 sat.
Unfortunately, I did not find how to denounce it. He does not have a bitcointalk account
Activity: 11
is this coin being revived??

If so, please update Twitter, Facebook, create telegram channel.

Please do work to make investors believe, or we all think scam.

WHY not go to bed and sleep ? people now every things and your post like scammer so not worry son xyoc coin working more and more way xyoc every time on moon ,

everyone plz forgot @dolores13.. stupid man , and work with us we will make xyoc on moon thanks
Pages:
Jump to: