Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYOC]YOCOIN CLASSIC/ERC20/GAMES/EXCHANGES/PAYMENT GATEWAY+ROADMAP MORE - page 3. (Read 26803 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 271
OKAY! Now i can see clearly what happening here , same post , same question , same weak english ,Set a trap to Catch the fish , lol , poor scammer  Tongue.
Thanks for the reply. First of all, your answer does not make sense. It is impossible to compare now with the time when the bit coin came into the world. You are just pushing "just buy". Investors will invest in you to see what you are investing in, performance and roadmap. But you do not reveal anything. Even the roadmap has not changed. So now many people in this post look at you and say scam coin. I am still watching your son and you. If we solve these problems more, You will just "buy it" as you say.

First of all, other investors lack the elements that make this coin attractive. First of all, we have a right to know about coins. But Twitter has stopped since 2016. Please update your recent posts. Then, investors in Korea and Japan, maybe arab will "buy a lot".

It is also said that yocoin and your coin are combined according to what you hear. Is it true?

+ I want to say one more thing! I am with Korean and Japanese investors. If you are a developer or his father, we would like to talk to you about investment. Do you ever have kakaotalk? If you use it, come to this address. https://open.kakao.com/o/gRL8pFF The password is 911xy.

It seem you are smart person so dont fall in this scam , so called Dev swap his coin from scrypt POW to ERC20 token , POW supply was 200 million coin and swapped to billions token and gave only 1:1 to POW xyoc holders and kept like 99.9999% of new supply for himself for one purpose to dump on market and make easy cash from ignorant and noob traders.

Look to quoted post , this scammer sent 6941billion xyoc token to coinexchange and put huge sell walls on every pair market and now when people noticed that , he changed his dirty game by putting small sell walls non stop.

Beware!! XYOC is 100% SCAM, 13 hours ago this scammer sent + 6941 Billion token to coinexchange for dump.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc5517135a85db770079abb35caf40c42cf52449b
https://etherscan.io/address/0x79e119f0a63ebe2fb509e99fcce354c3f037c3d6#tokentxns

I have something to ask yocoin classic!!
There is no official community site. Facebook and Twitter are also inactive. And I do not even know who the developers are. The roadmap has not been updated. What is the reason?

If you are sure that you are not a scam coin, you should show the evidence. But since 2016, you have not shown any evidence so far.

I want you to give confidence to investors. You are repeating this statement without any evidence, "We are going to the Moon soon, just buy it"

If you are really developing this coin and not scam coin. You will not find it hard to identify the reasons, to uncover new roadmaps, specific white papers, and development teams

all your questions one answer tell me , bitcoin start 2009 at that time no roadmaps, white paper or twitter, facebook account that is our policy we just connect our strong people and stay with him, for any problem at any cost , the main things is for grow xyoc is our policy and post no any extra show, that way we are top on volume just buy now thanks

lol cant stop laughing..... This is the perfect and typical scammer answer and to be honest i expected this kind of answers from you , Your main roadmap is pushing crypto Noobs to buy your garbage by lying often with same post "Xyoc will pump soon to 20 - 40 sat" , your selling delusion to people for your own interest and for record legit coin never use word PUMP. 
Coinexchange will soon delist your scam token.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
hi is there a wallet ? to take the coins in it.

use meta mask wallet or check on op or utube
There is no official community site. Facebook and Twitter are also inactive. And I do not even know who the developers are. The roadmap has not been updated. What is the reason?

If you are sure that you are not a scam coin, you should show the evidence. But since 2016, you have not shown any evidence so far.

I want you to give confidence to investors. You are repeating this statement without any evidence, "We are going to the Moon soon, just buy it"

If you are really developing this coin and not scam coin. You will not find it hard to identify the reasons, to uncover new roadmaps, specific white papers, and development teams.

all your questions one answer tell me , bitcoin start 2009 at that time no roadmaps, white paper or twitter, facebook account that is our policy we just connect our strong people and stay with him, for any problem at any cost , the main things is for grow xyoc is our policy and post no any extra show, that way we are top on volume just buy now thanks
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
hi is there a wallet ? to take the coins in it.
Activity: 2

If you are really developing this coin and not scam coin. You will not find it hard to identify the reasons, to uncover new roadmaps, specific white papers, and development teams.
For this i contacted coinexchange, for to delist this shit, dev pumped here again this shit, and now there is 950 btc at 1 sat, is crazy, then we haven't possibility. Waitin' coinexchange response

Well done  Smiley , lets make it hard for this scammer.

every time you post here xyoc grow up and up so plz do not miss guide any one , xyoccoin up and up ever

good work peoples.... just invest now make good return we working for you ever and ever thanks everyone

also we not doing pump and dump on exchange
For this i contacted coinexchange, for to delist this shit, dev pumped here again this shit, and now there is 950 btc at 1 sat, is crazy, then we haven't possibility. Waitin' coinexchange response

Well done  Smiley , lets make it hard for this scammer.
Wow, sell wall at 1Litoshi has been removed! You got it!! Cheesy
will rise from here to 20 sats?

Dont be naive , he will put 2-5 LTC sell wall every time non stop , so the result is the same , he is laughing at you right now because you get fooled by simple old trick of scam in cryptocurrency.   
It's time to Re-develop XYOC again.
I'm Front-end engineer so gonna make some some website.
Any idea of domain?And we need more developer.

LOL  Tongue Socks-puppet account of Dev , Dont believe him.

Name:    abudul
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 10:10:55 AM
Last Active:    Today at 10:54:50 AM
Activity: 1
It's time to Re-develop XYOC again.
I'm Front-end engineer so gonna make some some website.
Any idea of domain?And we need more developer.
Activity: 103
Wow, sell wall at 1Litoshi has been removed! You got it!! Cheesy
will rise from here to 20 sats?
Activity: 144
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Xyoc is ERC20 token (not POW) , This scammer of dev printed billions of total supply after he swapped secretly xyoc to ERC20 token  , there is no development at all , only lies and fake accounts of dev talk each other to make it look legit , Don't fall in this scam , this scammer is just selling his token to make quick money.....  

https://etherscan.io/address/0x79e119f0a63ebe2fb509e99fcce354c3f037c3d6#tokentxns

forgot this person i think his account fake that why he take wrong post here , people know that my boy each and every things so not waste our time go to  Smiley we stay here every time with our people

LOL , Still lying and talking shills accounts ... do u think bitcointalk members are stupid to the point to not figure out what happening here with all those newbies shills accounts ...... OK , Show us something tangible of your so called "Xyoc Developments"  Grin Cheesy

if true then big scam or XYOC developers give us real explanation instead ba ba ba ba
Activity: 14
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Xyoc is ERC20 token (not POW) , This scammer of dev printed billions of total supply after he swapped secretly xyoc to ERC20 token  , there is no development at all , only lies and fake accounts of dev talk each other to make it look legit , Don't fall in this scam , this scammer is just selling his token to make quick money.....  

https://s7.postimg.org/paii167ob/123654.png

https://s7.postimg.org/lff3y9w4r/1253.png

forgot this person i think his account fake that why he take wrong post here , people know that my boy each and every things so not waste our time go to  Smiley we stay here every time with our people

LOL , Still lying and talking shills accounts ... do u think bitcointalk members are stupid to the point to not figure out what happening here with all those newbies shills accounts ...... OK , Show us something tangible of your so called "Xyoc Developments"  Grin Cheesy

if true then big scam or XYOC developers give us real explanation instead ba ba ba ba
Sell wall at 1lithosi on 5th January 2018 was 4000 ltc/80 btc may. .. Currently 2,814ltc. Daily buy pressure is noticeable. I think its time to buy and hold.  Grin

Dont worry , this scammer of dev still have more than 6941 billion xyoc token so this mean endless sell walls at 1 litoshi , @sujoys Go ahead and waste your money on this garbage of token.
Activity: 221
Sell wall at 1lithosi on 5th January 2018 was 4000 ltc/80 btc may. .. Currently 2,814ltc. Daily buy pressure is noticeable. I think its time to buy and hold.  Grin
I will do close xyoc market from coinexchange team because you are a scammer and i report to him all facts

Yeah you are right  Cool , this is least what we should do , lets coinexchange delist this scam token and cut the road for scammers.
Hi people...
I'm new  Sad

- exchange ok, I found it

- type of protocol?  -->>> Erc-20, bitcoin, other....?  Sad 
- wallet?

help me please
 Smiley

thank you in advance

Stay away , Xyoc is SCAM.
This scammer of dev sent more than 6,941,000,000,000 xyoc to coinexchange for dump.
Activity: 144
I will do close xyoc market from coinexchange team because you are a scammer and i report to him all facts
Pages:
Jump to: