Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous crypto loadable bitcoin debit card - No KYC - Private Card Services - page 2. (Read 7613 times)

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 18
I have entered into a deal with AlexPCS through a trusted escrow. Will post an update / review once I receive the card.

Update 1:
The deal went well. The package has been received, the contents are as described and it works as expected. The instructions for setup/login were clear enough to get everything going in under an hour.

Successfully tested and working:
- Login to account via app and associated SIM card
- Loading balance on card via crypto as per provided instructions
- Purchases in physical stores (POS payments)
- ATM withdrawal
- Online purchases in card's native currency where no billing address is required

Still to be tested:
- Online purchases in a non-native currency
- Online purchases where a billing address needs to be provided

Thanks @AlexPCS for this deal and thanks to @Hhampuz for providing a trusted escrow service!
Will provide more updates after longer usage of the product.

Update 2:
I would like to report that after one year of successful experience, I have extended the service for the next year. The card service and support works as advertised.

With reference to the quoted message above, I would like to report that:
- Online purchases in a non-native currency: WORKS
- Online purchases where a billing address needs to be provided: WORKS
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I am existing client of Alex and decided to buy a second package. For the new package I did not need a physical bank card. Alex supplied a package that gives me a virtual credit card, bank account and crypto exchange. Transaction security is made with mobile app.

He supplied all the information to access the package the day I ordered it. I did not make a review before, as I wanted to try it for some months. It is very good and works as I hoped. I use it every week and recommend it.
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 16
Anonymous debit cards - no KYC
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
The problem has been fully resolved, I do not have any claims against the service. Hereby I also apologize for all the false accusations which I have made against the PCS service

Good to hear that the issue has been resolved and everyone is happy
PEACE and TRUST to everyone
copper member
We hereby confirm that we refuse to provide dresden_xxx any products/services. If you are using our services from any other contact/identity at the current moment inform us about that immediately so we could suspend our cooperation accordingly. In case you hide that fact and it is revealed -  you will face consequences.
copper member
Activity: 2
The problem has been fully resolved, I do not have any claims against the service. Hereby I also apologize for all the false accusations which I have made against the PCS service
copper member
Oh well, will apologize too. confirmed

Ok, check PM and we will take it forward from there with the escrow. Already initiated the transaction yesterday, you never replied.
copper member
copper member
You have slandered us in front of the community accusing us of scam. That is the reason why you need to make a public apology. Therefore waiting for your confirmation on that point as well.
copper member
Hey boys, I am back to vouch. I got the physical. very professional packaging (Love the newspaper haha)

Checked on ATM on first small amount, worked flawlessly.. no words.. just thanks.

Thanks for another update!
Hey boys, I am back to vouch. I got the physical. very professional packaging (Love the newspaper haha)

Checked on ATM on first small amount, worked flawlessly.. no words.. just thanks.
copper member
Hey boys, I just bought a 1050 euro package, will update, up until this point OP is very professional and kind with his answers to every single one of my questions.

** After 2 hours I already got the login info, card is indeed activated.
Will update when I get the physical one.

Used the virtual card twice already, works fine. (Very small test transactions)

Waiting for physical, will upload photo when I get it.

Thank you for detailed and step by step feedback, this gives a better understanding of the service for community members!

New packages in stock.
Hey boys, I just bought a 1050 euro package, without Escrow I must SAY!! (I never do that, guy is really the true deal) - up until this point OP is very professional and kind with his answers to every single one of my questions.

** After 2 hours I already got the login info, the card is indeed activated.
Will update when I get the physical one.

Used the virtual card twice already, works fine. (Very small test transactions)

29/05 -
Waiting for the physical, already is shipped, will upload a photo when I get it. Used virtual numerous more times.

I must say, the support is top-tier, the guy is clearly caring, and has no issue explaining every single step even before money changes hands. I highly recommend until now! and I personally will buy probably 2-3 more cards in the near future.
copper member
New EU bank packages in stock: Credit Agricole, BNP Paribas.
copper member

No escrow agreed to do it. I guess we will just wait for 6 months from the day you offered this option. Speak soon!

Regardless the escrow we stick to our word regarding the release of the funds after 6 months security period. We hereby declare that the funds will be transferred out in a one-time payment in EUR to IBAN account which you provide us.

The users of the forum here will be the witness of the whole process. You have slandered us in front of the community accusing us of scam for that amount, while we offered your exact and clear path out of this situation. The process flow will be as follows: you confirm now that you will remove all your deceptive messages from our thread when the security lock period ends, we release the funds, after receiving the funds you make public apologies.

Waiting for your confirmation.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
I will not tell a lot.
My full story is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exodus-nexchange-scam-stay-away-5444187
Alex provided me with a really unique service, THANKS
Using the card now for a couple of months and have to say it works like a charm. Open communication, very transparant and discrete at the same time.
Can def recommend.

Thanks!
copper member
copper member
Is this service still available ?

Hello, sure. The service is working in usual mode.
Activity: 1
Is this service still available ?
Pages:
Jump to: