Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous crypto loadable bitcoin debit card - No KYC - Private Card Services - page 8. (Read 7613 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
First things first: I can understand that most users won't leave a review for the sake of privacy.

But half a year later, I feel obliged to leave a review.

Alex services are just excellent.
After the payment, I got from Alex all information that I needed. It begins with the banking App setup. And I must admit, the UI/UX experience of some banking app is just incredible. Some of the cards can also be used with google pay or apple pay. After the setup process, It's very easy to the card up. They are many cryptos to fiat brokers and exchanges in RU, without registration. You can get an overview of them on Bestchange. Alex, will you also send a specific link. They are usually taking 5 - 15 min, max 1-2h. After that, you can already try the card with an online service. You will get the 2FA codes on your smartphone app. POS or ATM will also work fine if you have google/apple pay.

Once you try out the virtual card, Alex will ship you the physical card and the sim card. Shipping usually takes 1-3 weeks. The sim card is needed for adding a new phone to the baking app. Make sure to top up the sim card now and then and use it. Sending an SMS to yourself every 2-3 months is enough.

Suppose you don't need a physical card and the sim card. Alex will also provide you with an SMS forwarding service.

Just make sure that you don't overstress the card. If you have a high volume, you should get a second card from another bank. Alex will provide you with further information on that.

It's not my first card, and it won't be my last card.

Thanks Alex!
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 16
Anonymous debit cards - no KYC
Lurker here. Made a burner account just for this review. There were tiny issues with 3d secure, but AlexPCS provided good and timely support throughout - issues were solved. My ibandirect visa card works great, would recommend. Everything as advertised.

Cheers.

Hey  @ll

my friend already bought a Binance Package (with physical Card) last week , he told me all works like a charm

i contacted Alex again in the morning and i decided to bought the yoomoney package(with physical card) , i paid and after that he prepare everything.

Service is really great and he take time to help for everything and answer every question

Now i wait for all Data´s , after that i will edit the Post here , to bring an good Review About how it works

Thanks go to Alex Smiley

edit: alex already gave me all Creditcard Info´s in the Morning , after that i put it on google pay , a sms code was required (alex sent me that code)

after that i load up some Money with a recommended Exchanger on Bestchange , did take 5-10min to get Rouble on the Card  , i added multicurrency after that (have to pay 90 Rouble for that feature) than i switched some Rouble in EUR , but i also can use USD,CHF and some Other Currencys.

Online Transaction also went trough , i just tested small amount of like 5 € for a Online Game , was no Problem at all

Now i tested it on a POS (with Google Pay) , but at the moment it have Problems , tomorrow i will try again and edit here again

Alex is always on my side if there s any Question or Problems !

edit again: i tested on some POS Today to pay with Google Pay , some works , some not, it seems to depend on which Shop in my Country (the System is the Problem here )

But Service is 100% , everything works perfect ! , Alex sent the physical card already to my Country and gave me a Tracking Number

edit: Physical Card and Sim arrived today , will check it in a few days

Hi all,

I know I am a Newbie but look at my registration date. Anyway, I am going to try out his services and report back to the community once the package arrives. I am ordering it today and keep posting updates so people have an idea how fast or slow everything is happening.

Cheers

Following up on my OP.

Physical cards and sim card just arrived today

- successfully connected cards to apple wallet and even appstore, made a few purchases
- made a few online payments, no issues
- used to withdraw low 4 figure amount in cash from ATM - seems like the cash withdrawal amount is limited to $250 per transaction, so I had to do several transactions, but at the end went perfectly.

Overall I am very happy with the purchase and the service and support has been outstanding.

Will do 5 figure amount until the end of the month and report back.  

Ordered  accounts package. Process lasted less than 48h, eventhough Alex encountered a problem with one acc. While he was solving the problem, I was constantly updated through his telegram channel about the current status, even during late night hours. Package was delivered so precisely that it absolutely left no questions to be asked. Warm recommendation from my side.

Thank for taking time for to leave your feedback here! We are sure it will help to get a better insight into our product for other people.

New turnkey packages in stock.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Ordered  accounts package. Process lasted less than 48h, eventhough Alex encountered a problem with one acc. While he was solving the problem, I was constantly updated through his telegram channel about the current status, even during late night hours. Package was delivered so precisely that it absolutely left no questions to be asked. Warm recommendation from my side.
Activity: 8
Hi all,

I know I am a Newbie but look at my registration date. Anyway, I am going to try out his services and report back to the community once the package arrives. I am ordering it today and keep posting updates so people have an idea how fast or slow everything is happening.

Cheers

Following up on my OP.

Physical cards and sim card just arrived today

- successfully connected cards to apple wallet and even appstore, made a few purchases
- made a few online payments, no issues
- used to withdraw low 4 figure amount in cash from ATM - seems like the cash withdrawal amount is limited to $250 per transaction, so I had to do several transactions, but at the end went perfectly.

Overall I am very happy with the purchase and the service and support has been outstanding.

Will do 5 figure amount until the end of the month and report back. 
Activity: 6
Hey  @ll

my friend already bought a Binance Package (with physical Card) last week , he told me all works like a charm

i contacted Alex again in the morning and i decided to bought the yoomoney package(with physical card) , i paid and after that he prepare everything.

Service is really great and he take time to help for everything and answer every question

Now i wait for all Data´s , after that i will edit the Post here , to bring an good Review About how it works

Thanks go to Alex Smiley

edit: alex already gave me all Creditcard Info´s in the Morning , after that i put it on google pay , a sms code was required (alex sent me that code)

after that i load up some Money with a recommended Exchanger on Bestchange , did take 5-10min to get Rouble on the Card  , i added multicurrency after that (have to pay 90 Rouble for that feature) than i switched some Rouble in EUR , but i also can use USD,CHF and some Other Currencys.

Online Transaction also went trough , i just tested small amount of like 5 € for a Online Game , was no Problem at all

Now i tested it on a POS (with Google Pay) , but at the moment it have Problems , tomorrow i will try again and edit here again

Alex is always on my side if there s any Question or Problems !

edit again: i tested on some POS Today to pay with Google Pay , some works , some not, it seems to depend on which Shop in my Country (the System is the Problem here )

But Service is 100% , everything works perfect ! , Alex sent the physical card already to my Country and gave me a Tracking Number

edit: Physical Card and Sim arrived today , will check it in a few days

Lurker here. Made a burner account just for this review. There were tiny issues with 3d secure, but AlexPCS provided good and timely support throughout - issues were solved. My ibandirect visa card works great, would recommend. Everything as advertised.

Cheers.
copper member
Ordered a virtual card and it has been working great so far. They guide you through every thing that you need to do to set it up and get it running, i would say its been a good experience.

Thank you for feedback!

New turnkey crypto-friendly products in stock.

Non-resident bank VISA/Mastercard debit card packages from crypto-friendly jurisdiction where crypto is recognized and is regulated by the official government decree - Republic of Belarus. Debit cards can be topped up via cryptocurrency exchanges and private p2p exchange operators, which you receive detailed instructions for. The packages can come with several currency cards, including EUR and USD.

- several physical unnamed cards in a package (including premium gold ones)
- variety of banks to choose from
- robust online banking
- flexible cashback programs
- convenient and quick top ups

Activity: 8
Hi all,

Cheers
Activity: 5
Ordered a virtual card and it has been working great so far. They guide you through every thing that you need to do to set it up and get it running, i would say its been a good experience.
copper member
Hello all.

I just wanted to leave my feedback here after approximately one week of usage. I also intend to keep updating here.

Before I ordered the card I had a lot of questions. Alex was very patient & kind giving all the information.
After a couple of discussion days I paid for the service and the card was sent out to me.

The delivery was fast and on time.

Payments using the card were successful in grocery stores, online (Amazon & other shops), ATM withdrawals were successful too.
There was one set back when I tried to order something from Aliexpress & the payment was refused due to allegedly wrong CVV number - which in reality was not wrong. (Did anyone encounter this problem?)
Alex informed it was probably due to Ali's payment processor malfunction, but the card itself isn't restricted, nor it has limitations to certain stores.

As far as it concerns the banking app - it's good enough to track your balance, withdrawals, payments.

The service works, I recommend it to whoever might be interested.

You can ask me questions here or in private - will respond to everyone.

Yet another deal escrowed and as with previous dealings everything went super smooth and AlexPCS delivered with flying colors!

This time it was different as digital products were included, still smooth as smooth can be Smiley

I decided to have a pause before to post my feedback
after five months of use I confirm that everything works perfect and my Bitpay and Binance accounts are Ok 
I confirm that Hhampuz did the nice job to escrow the deal and Alex is a serious seller

Huge vouch for Alex. Everything was exactly as described, and he went above and beyond to ensure that I understood how to use everything and even helped with some changes I needed made. Can't recommend him enough.

Thank you for reviews, very much appreciated.

Lots of new packages in stock.
Huge vouch for Alex. Everything was exactly as described, and he went above and beyond to ensure that I understood how to use everything and even helped with some changes I needed made. Can't recommend him enough.
Activity: 13
Yet another deal escrowed and as with previous dealings everything went super smooth and AlexPCS delivered with flying colors!

This time it was different as digital products were included, still smooth as smooth can be Smiley

I decided to have a pause before to post my feedback
after five months of use I confirm that everything works perfect and my Bitpay and Binance accounts are Ok 
I confirm that Hhampuz did the nice job to escrow the deal and Alex is a serious seller
Activity: 3
Hello all.

I just wanted to leave my feedback here after approximately one week of usage. I also intend to keep updating here.

Before I ordered the card I had a lot of questions. Alex was very patient & kind giving all the information.
After a couple of discussion days I paid for the service and the card was sent out to me.

The delivery was fast and on time.

Payments using the card were successful in grocery stores, online (Amazon & other shops), ATM withdrawals were successful too.
There was one set back when I tried to order something from Aliexpress & the payment was refused due to allegedly wrong CVV number - which in reality was not wrong. (Did anyone encounter this problem?)
Alex informed it was probably due to Ali's payment processor malfunction, but the card itself isn't restricted, nor it has limitations to certain stores.

As far as it concerns the banking app - it's good enough to track your balance, withdrawals, payments.

The service works, I recommend it to whoever might be interested.

You can ask me questions here or in private - will respond to everyone.
copper member
Seeing this service has survived for over a year am interested in ordering myself a loadable crypto card, but in case I run into one or two problems... is the forum the only way to get in touch with support and how do you guarantee anonymity of a user when sending this card you will have a name and address to which the parcel is to be sent??

And is bitcoin the only coin I can use to load the card?

Can I get a card with a longer shelf life than 1 year?

Thanks for your input NotATether.

@Woodie feel free to contact via telegram @cards_service or forum PM. Depending on your location we could discuss alternative delivery methods, which could help you maintain privacy. The debit cards we offer can be loaded via vast variety of cryptos and stablecoins, not just BTC.

1 year is the minimum service period which we offer the package for by default. After this period has expired you can either extend the package with us or not. You can certainly purchase the package for more than 1 year from start.

The actual debit card itself is usually valid for a few years, just like any other debit card.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Seeing this service has survived for over a year am interested in ordering myself a loadable crypto card, but in case I run into one or two problems... is the forum the only way to get in touch with support and how do you guarantee anonymity of a user when sending this card you will have a name and address to which the parcel is to be sent??

You contact him through Telegram DMs, he's usually very quick at responding (in the support hours).

Depends on what particular card you want to order - you'd need to ask him for details - but BestChange can be used to find an exchanger that will exchange most cryptos to certain bank companies.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

Activity: 3
ok, so let me to express my unbiased review - I bought 2 cards already and waiting for 3rd now. I was not expecting this kind of service in this "anonymous" world but got nothing but superb customer support, everything sorted out swiftly and without any issues.
I really trust this guy and really hope this service will last long as it seems to be nr. 1 on market.
Who is still lingering with buying services from this guy, do not hesitate and get in touch. All your doubts will be cleared straight away and you got exactly what you paid for with cherry on top Smiley
So yeah, lets wait for new batch and lets get wheels rolling.
Thank you.
Very good service .. quick response and very professional.
copper member
Great fast service. I needed a verified exchange account to use with leverage and he was able to acquire that for me i was thinking maybe 1 week turn around it was 24hours. I am happy to have found this thread. great service.

Thank you.

After vacation PCS service is working in normal mode. New bank debit card packages are in stock.

How did you verify an exchange account with AlexPCS service?  Huh As far as I know, exchanges don't use credit cards as part of verification.

Hi there, replied you via a personal message regarding that =)
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Great fast service. I needed a verified exchange account to use with leverage and he was able to acquire that for me i was thinking maybe 1 week turn around it was 24hours. I am happy to have found this thread. great service.

How did you verify an exchange account with AlexPCS service?  Huh As far as I know, exchanges don't use credit cards as part of verification.
Pages:
Jump to: