Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous crypto loadable bitcoin debit card - No KYC - Private Card Services - page 6. (Read 7635 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Proof Pics
shipping from ??
shipping to DHL Packstation?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

@minerjones can you dm me please.

I have messaged you but i'm not sure if you got my message because i am new to the site?

Thanks

Smiley

Thanks for the tips all. Just trying to familiarise myself with this site a bit more and how things work here so please forgive me if i ask a seemingly stupid or obvious question.

minerjones, I have sent you a pm.

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3596
Who provides the escrow service and why would they do that? How do i know that the escrow holder isn't linked to scammers? I'm not saying anyone is scamming but how do i know that?
Escrow is provided by the trusted members of this community and they charge the fee for their service, they are certainly not doing that out of boredom.

How do i know that the escrow holder isn't linked to scammers? I'm not saying anyone is scamming but how do i know that?
Those on the list provided by the OP in the first post have a long history of doing that, meaning chances that you will get scammed are very low as long as you stick to that list and not use some cheap unverified escrow just to save couple of bucks so so before deciding which escrow to use, make sure to check their trust feedback.

Yes! Cheesy
Most of us have been here for a while and like helping out the community.
Lots of good providers able to help in different areas... physical items, digital items, gift cards, accounts, etc.
Stay safe.. use escrow. Cheesy
We are here to help.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Who provides the escrow service and why would they do that? How do i know that the escrow holder isn't linked to scammers? I'm not saying anyone is scamming but how do i know that?
Escrow is provided by the trusted members of this community and they charge the fee for their service, they are certainly not doing that out of boredom.

How do i know that the escrow holder isn't linked to scammers? I'm not saying anyone is scamming but how do i know that?
Those on the list provided by the OP in the first post have a long history of doing that, meaning chances that you will get scammed are very low as long as you stick to that list and not use some cheap unverified escrow just to save couple of bucks so so before deciding which escrow to use, make sure to check their trust feedback.
Activity: 6
did u read the First Post Huh?

escrow service is only with trusted user here in bitcointalk

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcointalks-escrow-providers-ranking-blacklist-avoid-scam-276897

me and a good friend already use the Service from Alex since last year , still high recommend his service , we didnt used escrow with alex and everything going through

if u have any question to him , he is available in telegram

Telegram: @cards_service

(make sure it s the right one, double check via PM )
Hello, I've been reading this thread and am interested in getting one of these cards. Just set up this account to be able to ask some questions.

I'd really like to know more about how the escrow service works. I believe this service could work but the fee is a lot of money for me and with there being so many scams in the crypto space i'm trying to be as careful as i can not to get ripped off.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 16
Anonymous debit cards - no KYC
Hi,

I've tried to reach out Alex for several days, but he never respond after my card was blocked.
I bought his service on Jan 2022.
I confirmed that his card was working first 2month but it was blocked.
I followed every instruction he made, but he never answered any solution.

Would you fix this issue??
It was so expensive, so I need your response.

Thank you

Hi, you have only contacted us today and we have answered you straight away. You have not sent us any messages before. Already replied and explained all in details.

Our service has prepared a range of new products to address all the new challenges which have arisen nowadays. Stay tuned for updates and our statement on the recent situation!
Activity: 6
Hi,

I've tried to reach out Alex for several days, but he never respond after my card was blocked.

Thank you

you know every service for master/visa card is blocked since 10/03 for russian citizien (card issued in russia) ??

only solution right now is MIR/Unionpay (for abroad)

Activity: 2
Hi,

Thank you
Activity: 5

Thank you for the questions and welcome.

We prefer to stay aside from politics. Both VISA and MasterCard are functioning in usual mode. Feel free to get in touch if you want to get more information about solutions we offer in different jurisdictions.

Thank you for your answer Alex.

I agree,  I don't want talk about politics too, but please, try to understand my point of view: actualy sanctions on russian's banks are heavy and I cannot afford to buy a card that can belong to a russian ID and doesn't allow me to use it in Europe / USA/ Japan and other Country that apporved sanctions.

I hope you can understand my point of view.

Is it possible to use not russian ID for this card?

I wish you a nice day.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
It would be wise if you also include the list of countries that supported the sanctions, given that we do not ship to US by default. Would be more informational.

More or less all countries except China have imposed sanctions on Russia and Belarus, so the US is not too important at all - but all Russian and Belarusian bank cards should stop working throughout the EU + UK, Japan, Canada, Taiwan, New Zealand.

My particular card is from a Romanian bank and he does have several brands of cards from other countries you can choose from. I wouldn't get VTB's anymore though given the recent international SNAFU surrounding it, the rest should be fine however.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
It would be wise if you also include the list of countries that supported the sanctions, given that we do not ship to US by default. Would be more informational.

More or less all countries except China have imposed sanctions on Russia and Belarus, so the US is not too important at all - but all Russian and Belarusian bank cards should stop working throughout the EU + UK, Japan, Canada, Taiwan, New Zealand.

The United States, European Union, United Kingdom, Japan, Canada, Taiwan, and New Zealand unveiled a series of sanctions against Russia targeting banks, oil refineries, and military exports.
Activity: 1
Hello, i just wanted to leave a Quick Feedback on the service. I use it for about 4 months now and everything Works perfectly fine. I am 100 percent satisfied and this Card helps Me a lot in My Financial independence. Thanks Alex for your Great work.
copper member
MOSCOW, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Clients of Russian banks that were included on a new sanctions list will not be able to use their cards abroad or pay online in stores registered in countries that supported the sanctions, Russia's central bank said on Friday.

PCS service is committed to provide uninterrupted service during situations which are beyond our control. We have been prepared for the turbulence in advance - plenty of turnkey crypto-friendly solutions in stock: new jurisdictions, new non-sanctioned RU banks.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
MOSCOW, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Clients of Russian banks that were included on a new sanctions list will not be able to use their cards abroad or pay online in stores registered in countries that supported the sanctions, Russia's central bank said on Friday.
copper member
Hello guys!

I just sign in the Forum because of this Thread. I read all 10 pages and I am shocked: a lot of people are enthusiastic about Alex's service! After 1,5 Years from the start of this discussion there aren't bad reviews (at least, i didn't find'em).   Tongue

So i take some courage and i Join this.

I have just one question for AlexPCS, i hope you can help me with your assistence ^_^  (the other questions I have to do already have been answered)

PREMISE: I don't wanna talk about politics but this Historical period is truly worrying (i beg admin and mods to forgive me and moderate my question if I am writing something offensive..thank you)

What happen if there will be SERIOUS trouble in Europe and USA because of Russia and Ukraine question ? Payment with Russian debit card will be allowed in EU/US?

Thanks for your help and have a nice day!

Thank you for the questions and welcome.

We prefer to stay aside from politics. Both VISA and MasterCard are functioning in usual mode. Feel free to get in touch if you want to get more information about solutions we offer in different jurisdictions.
Activity: 145
Merit: 8
Just wanted to vouch alex's service, i have just extended my current subscription for one additional year. In this last year i have never once had a problem, no rejections of payment and never a decllined ATM transaction, i have always respected the ratio 40/60 and never encountered issues. I am very happy with what Alex provides and his support is outstanding. I will continue to use his service as i doubt you can find anything similar.

Thanks
Activity: 5
Hello guys!

I just sign in the Forum because of this Thread. I read all 10 pages and I am shocked: a lot of people are enthusiastic about Alex's service! After 1,5 Years from the start of this discussion there aren't bad reviews (at least, i didn't find'em).   Tongue

So i take some courage and i Join this.

I have just one question for AlexPCS, i hope you can help me with your assistence ^_^  (the other questions I have to do already have been answered)

PREMISE: I don't wanna talk about politics but this Historical period is truly worrying (i beg admin and mods to forgive me and moderate my question if I am writing something offensive..thank you)

What happen if there will be SERIOUS trouble in Europe and USA because of Russia and Ukraine question ? Payment with Russian debit card will be allowed in EU/US?

Thanks for your help and have a nice day!

copper member
I received the card and the SIM card quickly and very well packaged.
I use the card every day at the point of sale and online, everything works very well.

AlexPcs provides all the information to use the card easily.

Thank you very much for this service

Everybody knows that normally these kind of services are a scam and therefore i first watched this service like a hawk for almost a year and finally
decided that it was time to contact.

And in this case it's absolutely not a scam, this is one of those very few services that really delivers.

Alex is very professional and has everything very well organized and delivers on time.

And when there is a problem you can simply contact Alex.

It's the full package, full service from a to b.

I have a lot more financial freedom now and hope this service stays active for a very long time.

Thank you for feedback!

I would suggest you put the price for your service in the OP. The first time the price is mentioned by you, is in post #3.
I have two questions:

1. Why can't ATM cash withdrawals exceed 60% of the monthly turnover and is there a way to change this limit?
If I were to purchase a service like this, I would be interested in converting and withdrawing my crypto via ATMs as much as possible.

2. What happens if the ATM machine swallows my card and I can't get it back without going into the bank and talking with a teller? I can't do that because the name on the card is not mine but belongs to a Russian, Chinese, French, whatever person?

1. Why can't ATM cash withdrawals exceed 60% of the monthly turnover and is there a way to change this limit?
If I were to purchase a service like this, I would be interested in converting and withdrawing my crypto via ATMs as much as possible.

From my experience, it's so that the bank backing the card doesn't get suspicious and block the card, because these particular banks used here have much lower limits than, say, Capital One for example. Alex told me one tome to transfer maximum of €500 at one go to my card, to avoid tripping any alarms (as many times €500 is OK as long as the other limits are not violated).

You would probably want to use half your deposit for online shopping and withdraw the other half in your case. I like to stay clear of the 60% limit.

P.S. this thing also works with Netflix and Amazon.com I just found out.

Thank you for questions.

1. There is no way to change this limit, unfortunately. It is also important to stick to proportions outlined in the OP. If you need more ATM volume, you could distribute that per several packages.
2. It is a rare case. Depending on particular situation we will work out a substitution to replace the lost card, there will be an administrative fee applied to cover shipping etc.
Pages:
Jump to: