Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous crypto loadable bitcoin debit card - No KYC - Private Card Services - page 10. (Read 7613 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I was a bit skeptical but can only congratulate AlexPCS.

Honest seller and great services.
Activity: 2
I order it for USA and while they can't do physical card shipment into the USA

the virtual card on the Yandex app works perfectly in the USA

AlexPCS is a honest seller here
Review of the Yandex Card:
I found the offer of Anonymous Debit Cards  while I was searching the Internet for anonymous Bank Accounts and Debit Cards. I found this Cards as Guest of this Forum at the End of 2020. I decided After the First positive Reviews to give this Cards a Chance. Coincidentally I was also looking for a present for a friend in that Time, so I decided To Order two of the lower priced Yandex Cards. In contrary to the initially offered cards, the Yandex  cards are not issued by full Banks but by the biggest EMI (Fintech) in the Russian Federation. I decided to order directly without Escrow service and didn’t regret it: directly after payment the provider of this service informed me about the details of this card and help me to install it under Google/Apple. This way I was able to use the card while it was on its way to me. The card arrived after about two weeks together with an already attached SIM-Card which you need to receive verification codes for online purchases.

Review:
The Yandex cards works like a debit card should work
- Normal use by inserting the card in the reader works
- Contactless Payment works
- Online Payment works
- Mobile payment Services like Apple/Google Pay is working
- Cash Out at ATM works.                         

Impression of the card:           Since black is the new gold  the card comes in Black as basic Colour with a symbol of a wallet and the words Yandex Money in Russian language in Cyrillic letters in a dark silver. The card number and expiry date is realised with embossed letters. The card comes with magnetic strip, Chip and is NFC enabled for contactless payment.

Card loading:
The Provider suggests a Site with several exchanges to choose from. You send Bitcoin to the exchange which is converted to Russian Roubles credited to the wallet of your card. Even this process is anonymous as no kyc is requested (at least from the exchanges I used). In the wallet you have the option to keep your balance in Roubles (RUB) or to create a Multicurrency Acount for about 1USD/EUR per Month. To use the card outside the Russian Federation this is not necessary but without Multicurrency Account all amounts are charged in RUB and the text is also in Russian with Cyrillic Letters. With the Multicurrency Option the card will be charged in local Currency and with text in Latin letters which makes it easier to control.
Service: The provider is very helpful during the hole process:
1. The selection of the right card for your purpose.
2. The installation of the Card under Apple/Google Pay was an additional and voluntary service through the provider.
3. And even after purchase all questions were answered quickly day/evening also weekends means almost 7/24. Even now about 4 month after the purchase we are still in contact.           Anonymity of Product: If you have the chance using a Maildrop when ordering a card you may have a totally  anonymous product. Payment for the product can be done in Crypto Currency. Mailing to a Maildrop is possible. As stated Loading can be done also in Bitcoin. Since card is under the name of a nominee all payments may also be done anonymously from the point of view of the holder.                         
Anything else? All questions before, during and after purchase are handled individually through the provider within messages in a chat here or via Telegram. The downside of this way of interaction is you do not have a website as a reference for your chosen Card product, FAQ-site and so on. It’s on you to copy important information to a separate Document  for better accessibility.           
Resume:
From the stated description  I really can recommend the yandex debit card and the service itself.  The card looks because of its embossed letters and its black/dark silver design more like credit card and anything else then cheap. The information given from the provider helped me to choose this Card. The limits of this card are sufficient for me. If you need higher limits the cards issued by banks may have higher limits.
The card is anonymous If you keep using it in an anonymous way. The price for an really anonymous product in this strongly regulated area is never cheap, often very expensive, I think this product is fairly priced.
If you have any questions, doubts don’t hesitate to contact the provider.
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 16
Anonymous debit cards - no KYC
Qiwi master package in stock: https://qiwi.com/qvc-master - You can generate unlimited virtual cards.
copper member
Post this with a new account cause can't access my old. Lost the email attached to it.

About 2 months ago I contacted @cards_service on telegram after reading his service in this thread. Responses on all my questions and concerns where quick and helpful.

I opted for a EUR and RUB card. From the moment I paid I got within no time the card details and we setup Google Pay way before the physical card came in the mail. This way I could start using the cards on POS way before the actual cards came in.

Once we had this setup he guided me on how to exchange crypto and get it deposited on the card. Via bestexchange.com you can choose some exchange and this whole process is very easy to understand. No KYC.

At first when reading about this service I was a bit skeptical. I thought perhaps people are forced or tricked into getting these cards and I would essentially abuse them. The guy involved in my cards is fully aware and does this with consent. Just don't abuse their goodwill and use the card for illigal transactions. They will get problems with their bank and you'll loose the cards of course.

In the banking app you will find messages and chats from the guy who requested the cards. He clearly states to the bank he needs EUR card beside RUB card and that it will be used abroad.

Once the cards came there was also a simcard in order to receive sms from the bank for verification.

I'm using this card now for 1,5 month and have transfered over 2000 with it. Can't fault the services nor the support from the guys who arranges this.

If knew how to upload picture here I would show the cards. Anyone doubtful about getting scammed, cause the owner could in theory tell his bank he lost the card and all funds will be lost for me. If you scared for this I advice to only do 500 euro max balance on the card. @cards_service covers 500 euro when such situations happen. I doubt it will happen cause the owner of the card gets paid a fair share for this, close to the average wage in the country of origin.

If anything unexpected happens somewhere down the line I will post again here with a update.

Thanks for this great service so far.

Thank you for an unbiased review, appreciate.

New arrivals, lots of various packages in stock.
Post this with a new account cause can't access my old. Lost the email attached to it.

About 2 months ago I contacted @cards_service on telegram after reading his service in this thread. Responses on all my questions and concerns where quick and helpful.

I opted for a EUR and RUB card. From the moment I paid I got within no time the card details and we setup Google Pay way before the physical card came in the mail. This way I could start using the cards on POS way before the actual cards came in.

Once we had this setup he guided me on how to exchange crypto and get it deposited on the card. Via bestexchange.com you can choose some exchange and this whole process is very easy to understand. No KYC.

At first when reading about this service I was a bit skeptical. I thought perhaps people are forced or tricked into getting these cards and I would essentially abuse them. The guy involved in my cards is fully aware and does this with consent. Just don't abuse their goodwill and use the card for illigal transactions. They will get problems with their bank and you'll loose the cards of course.

In the banking app you will find messages and chats from the guy who requested the cards. He clearly states to the bank he needs EUR card beside RUB card and that it will be used abroad.

Once the cards came there was also a simcard in order to receive sms from the bank for verification.

I'm using this card now for 1,5 month and have transfered over 2000 with it. Can't fault the services nor the support from the guys who arranges this.

If knew how to upload picture here I would show the cards. Anyone doubtful about getting scammed, cause the owner could in theory tell his bank he lost the card and all funds will be lost for me. If you scared for this I advice to only do 500 euro max balance on the card. @cards_service covers 500 euro when such situations happen. I doubt it will happen cause the owner of the card gets paid a fair share for this, close to the average wage in the country of origin.

If anything unexpected happens somewhere down the line I will post again here with a update.

Thanks for this great service so far.
copper member
Can you verify my Bitpay account or just make me a new one verified?

so what about BP accounts, can have one verified?

Hi, we can help with that, I've sent you a PM.
Activity: 13

so what about BP accounts, can have one verified?
Activity: 145
Merit: 8
I must say that at the beginning i was not convinced about what Alex offers, but i decided to give it a try. Yes, 950 euro was not something cheap but  the opportunity was worth the try so i went ahead and contacted Alex on telegram, i asked him everything that came to my mind and he was able to give me professional answers to my questions. Therefore i decided to purchase this card,  i used Hhampuz as escrow and he did a brilliant job.
It took about 10 days from the day that i paid to the day i received my card thru DHL, everything went smooth. Alex helped me configure the card and get everything done, its works! I have connected it to my apple pay and it works wonders, i have withdrawn cash without hassles.
Exchange to the card from btc to RUB is fairly simple and fast, yes there are fees involved but its totally worth it!

Alex is great in providing support thru telegram, i highly recommend his service!

Thanks
After years of passive guest activity, it´s the first time I write something to the bitcointalk forum - it´s this review.

I was a bit skeptical about this service first, no internet site, no phone number, just telegram. But Alex answered me every question before I even considered to use the service.
I had some spare ETH in some wallets left and thought "fuck it, give it a try" and ordered the card. 2 weeks and a lot of questions later: I´ve received my card.
As I am currently in a Caribbean country - we have some problems with the SIM card. But Alex his service is outstanding. He helps fast and professional.
I´ve donated to Wikipedia and used the card to withdrawal at a local ATM. Both works absolutely fine.
The app is in Russian, but every time I had or still have a question, Alex is really helpful.

I recommend his services. With his help, our generation can be more free. Thank you Alex

copper member
Hi

Excellent service, i have been using this card since last September and there are no issues so far.

Thanks

Thank you.

Lots of new packages in stock.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hi

Excellent service, i have been using this card since last September and there are no issues so far.

Thanks
copper member

Hi, there were many requests regarding bitpay recently. PM sent.

Dead? Alex doesn't reply.

The service is working in normal mode. PM sent Wink
Activity: 14
Dead? Alex doesn't reply.

EDIT
All good, very good contact.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
I received a card from him too. works as described above.
Appears to be legit.
very good customer service.
Good Day, I wish to submit my review of this service.

Late last year I had been searching online for a debit card. Unfortunately, the country in which I reside, not only has a limited US currency situation and local banks have had to stop issuing debit cards as the country was losing billions in US currency though online shopping. I needed to find a solution as I operate a small business in my country and a few of my suppliers are internationals. So I just had to find a means of paying them online. Also, Covid presented an additional pressure on my business. Having a card would help me greatly!

As I searched the internet, day and night, looking for a workable solution that would be available to my country. After being rejected by many websites that said that they do not provide cards outside of the EU or USA, I came across this thread.

Of course I was skeptical, especially after reading some of the responses. However, I saw another post where someone said that they received their card etc. So that made me feel a little positive about the service and I thought "Well what other option do you have?" So I decided to reach out to the service provider via Telegram.

I reached out to them on the 2nd Dec last year. From the 2nd to the 12th Dec, I asked all my questions and got answers to all. On the 13h Dec I purchased my card and on the 15th Dec they sent me the Fedex tracking information. It was in my hand on the 23rd December. Just in time for Christmas Smiley I remember loading the card via a BTC transfer and then going to a local grocery outlet, just praying that the PoS transaction goes through. I was extremely happy that it did!!! I can't tell you how happy I was. Then I immediately went to an ATM and the test there was successful. No issues whatsoever. A few days later I did my first online transaction and again, no issues. So it has been over a month and several transactions later and I have had no issues and I am very satisfied with the professionalism and guidance given by Alex. I am currently organizing other persons who also need a card solution to order.

After the successful test, my only concern whenever I load funds, would be that the card was provided through a nominee. I asked Alex about this and he explained that they have an agreement with the Nominees and the Nominees are paid a salary for this service. So, I guess the agreement and the salary they are paid is the incentive for them to not interfere with the funds on the card. In the event that they do, Alex has assured that there is protection of up to 500EUR. Hopefully there is never an issue. But so far, I am very satisfied. Also, Alex understands why persons will be skeptical and he makes every effort to ensure that the service runs smoothly. I only really went through with the purchase ultimately because after a couple weeks of speaking with him, I appreciated the customer service. It was of a high standard.

I do agree with others that they need a website and maybe a higher insurance amount. But if you are looking for a card solution, I recommend this service. I have had no problems of any kind when using this card. Thank you very much Alex. Great solution with great service!
copper member
Seems like a really good service, but I was wondering about your insurance:

- balance insurance of up to 500 EUR (equivalent) in case of unforeseen card blocking, caused by unauthorized actions of the nominee

Does this mean that as a client, we'd be protected from unauthorised transactions up to 500EUR? I.e., if the card is stolen and the balance is lost, we'd be insured?

Or, is the insurance for when the card provider suspends service only?  Huh

We certainly can't provide insurance in case of card loss or theft. In that case you need to take the steps which you would do normally: inform us as soon as possible, the card will be blocked. We can provide the substitution card (at additional cost) so you could proceed using the service.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
Seems like a really good service, but I was wondering about your insurance:

- balance insurance of up to 500 EUR (equivalent) in case of unforeseen card blocking, caused by unauthorized actions of the nominee

Does this mean that as a client, we'd be protected from unauthorised transactions up to 500EUR? I.e., if the card is stolen and the balance is lost, we'd be insured?

Or, is the insurance for when the card provider suspends service only?  Huh
Long time lurker here, registered to give an honest review of OP's service.

Card (Tinkoff black) ordered to an anonymous PO box in western Europe. Package got here in about 10 days or so without any complications (card + sim card and all during covid insanity mind you).
OP helped with the initial setup (getting the app, setting up pins, setting up with Apple wallet, etc) and was in general very responsive and a pleasure to deal with.
I've been using the card for a little over a month now and everything is very smooth. Painless topups, withdrawals at any ATM, contactless, Apple pay and the list goes on (i.e. Tinkoff app is actually one of the better banking apps in my experience).

All in all highly recommended!
I also want to stress again that OP really makes this service. The card is great but the service would be worth only half as much without OP's dedication and support.

Cheers all
Pages:
Jump to: