Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous crypto loadable bitcoin debit card - No KYC - Private Card Services - page 7. (Read 7613 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 8
I will place an order with alex and get back with feedback. I have used ALOT of theese cards over different countrys were you maight not want to use your own personal card.

Sure im a new registered member but i will still make a review for the whole process from ordering to how smooth everything works (if it does)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
1. Why can't ATM cash withdrawals exceed 60% of the monthly turnover and is there a way to change this limit?
If I were to purchase a service like this, I would be interested in converting and withdrawing my crypto via ATMs as much as possible.

From my experience, it's so that the bank backing the card doesn't get suspicious and block the card, because these particular banks used here have much lower limits than, say, Capital One for example. Alex told me one tome to transfer maximum of €500 at one go to my card, to avoid tripping any alarms (as many times €500 is OK as long as the other limits are not violated).

You would probably want to use half your deposit for online shopping and withdraw the other half in your case. I like to stay clear of the 60% limit.

P.S. this thing also works with Netflix and Amazon.com I just found out.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Everybody knows that normally these kind of services are a scam and therefore i first watched this service like a hawk for almost a year and finally
decided that it was time to contact.

And in this case it's absolutely not a scam, this is one of those very few services that really delivers.

Alex is very professional and has everything very well organized and delivers on time.

And when there is a problem you can simply contact Alex.

It's the full package, full service from a to b.

I have a lot more financial freedom now and hope this service stays active for a very long time.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
I would suggest you put the price for your service in the OP. The first time the price is mentioned by you, is in post #3.
I have two questions:

1. Why can't ATM cash withdrawals exceed 60% of the monthly turnover and is there a way to change this limit?
If I were to purchase a service like this, I would be interested in converting and withdrawing my crypto via ATMs as much as possible.

2. What happens if the ATM machine swallows my card and I can't get it back without going into the bank and talking with a teller? I can't do that because the name on the card is not mine but belongs to a Russian, Chinese, French, whatever person?
Activity: 1
I received the card and the SIM card quickly and very well packaged.
I use the card every day at the point of sale and online, everything works very well.

AlexPcs provides all the information to use the card easily.

Thank you very much for this service
copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 16
Anonymous debit cards - no KYC
I've been using the cards for a while now and both shopping and withdrawing cash on ATMs work just fine. Topping up the cards is actually quite straightforward, it's literally a matter of minutes. I like that you can even use coins like XMR.

Apart from that it's nice that Alex responds quickly in case you need some help. I'll check back in a few months and report back on my continued experience.

Thanks for feedback!

The service is working in usual mode. Lots of new packages from different jurisdictions in stock.
I've been using the cards for a while now and both shopping and withdrawing cash on ATMs work just fine. Topping up the cards is actually quite straightforward, it's literally a matter of minutes. I like that you can even use coins like XMR.

Apart from that it's nice that Alex responds quickly in case you need some help. I'll check back in a few months and report back on my continued experience.
copper member
received my cards too. the setup was pretty easy - followed all the instructions provided by the support.
everything works as expected.
so far no hiccups. want to try out some cards where you can store coins directly.
service is good, support is always on telegram. keep it up. 👍

Thank for feedback.

The PCS service goes on vacation from 29.12.2021 to 08.01.2022

Physical shipments during that period will be processed in a limited mode. Support requests might be processed with delays.

Happy holidays!
Activity: 12
received my cards too. the setup was pretty easy - followed all the instructions provided by the support.
everything works as expected.
so far no hiccups. want to try out some cards where you can store coins directly.
service is good, support is always on telegram. keep it up. 👍
Activity: 58
Merit: 3
Hi

I orderd two cards from Alex. Both of the cards worked without any hiccups. the only problem that i faced was a slight delay in customs clearance which Alex took care of it.

I have to say  the customer support is 10/10

Thanks
so you created account today and directly came to this post to say that Huh weird
Hi

I orderd two cards from Alex. Both of the cards worked without any hiccups. the only problem that i faced was a slight delay in customs clearance which Alex took care of it.

I have to say  the customer support is 10/10

Thanks
Activity: 6
hey,

just want to give a quick review after 1 Month using

everything runs without problems , paid already via google pay many times (direct in Store and Online) , cash Out at ATM with physical Card in different Country´s

I use bestchange to load up with RUB (or you can use  many other Currency´s) , never had a problem (via Cryptocurrency it take between 5-10min MAX ! )

if i have any Question about something around the Bank account , Alex is available via Telegram

still highly recommended that kind of Service

copper member
Second of all, who would put him/herself self in such danger for ~950€ a year (actually less since the operator of this service obviously wants his share)? If the user did something illegal with the card, the nominee could get into serious trouble and I don't see how anyone would willingly sign up for this. Another possibility could be that these persons actually don't exist. Come on, use your brain.

There's nothing to worry about. I've been using the service for 5+ months already and I never had money unauthorizedly drained from my account (just one occurrence of my card being blocked that was my own fault, after buying some service that had a screwed-up payment processor - which AlexPCS handled flawlessly by the way).

It's just very very hard to imagine someone would be willing to act as a nominee for that kind of money. Doesn't matter what the rules of the service are, if someone ignores them and uses the cards for lets say terrorism or something like that, the nominee would be screwed. Even for 10x the money I can't imagine anyone signing up for this because they could literally have special forces kick in their door the next day.

And about the reviews.. It's just that lots of these accounts have multiple posts but have been inactive for years and post the same review "At first I was sceptical but..". Nothing personal and maybe it's just a coincidence but my bullshit meter is just going crazy.

If you were a well established account and not some newbie troll, we would be happy to offer you a free trial. You could run a test and provide an unbiased review here and not your assumptions.
Activity: 2
Second of all, who would put him/herself self in such danger for ~950€ a year (actually less since the operator of this service obviously wants his share)? If the user did something illegal with the card, the nominee could get into serious trouble and I don't see how anyone would willingly sign up for this. Another possibility could be that these persons actually don't exist. Come on, use your brain.

There's nothing to worry about. I've been using the service for 5+ months already and I never had money unauthorizedly drained from my account (just one occurrence of my card being blocked that was my own fault, after buying some service that had a screwed-up payment processor - which AlexPCS handled flawlessly by the way).

It's just very very hard to imagine someone would be willing to act as a nominee for that kind of money. Doesn't matter what the rules of the service are, if someone ignores them and uses the cards for lets say terrorism or something like that, the nominee would be screwed. Even for 10x the money I can't imagine anyone signing up for this because they could literally have special forces kick in their door the next day.

And about the reviews.. It's just that lots of these accounts have multiple posts but have been inactive for years and post the same review "At first I was sceptical but..". Nothing personal and maybe it's just a coincidence but my bullshit meter is just going crazy.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

copper member
Found out about this service today, took a look at this thread but I'm really sceptical.

First of all, pretty much all reviews are either from new accounts or from accounts that haven't posted in years which is weird.

Also what if the nominee decides to empty your account or something similar while you're trying to withdraw cash? The ATM will eat your card and now you're the one in trouble since ATMs have cameras.

In essence your post proves that you have not read the whole thread thoroughly. Concerns you are raising are totally valid, but they have been discussed many times already.

We have enough feedback from established members too:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57197001
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56450437
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56530843
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57014192
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57080490
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55901859
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55245111
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55303086
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55372971
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54748597
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57148743
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58380069

Thanks for stepping by anyway!
Activity: 2
Found out about this service today, took a look at this thread but I'm really sceptical.

First of all, pretty much all reviews are either from new accounts or from accounts that haven't posted in years which is weird.

Also what if the nominee decides to empty your account or something similar while you're trying to withdraw cash? The ATM will eat your card and now you're the one in trouble since ATMs have cameras.
Ordered a non-phisical card. the order was processed in about 36 hours.
The service work great, support is also great. no exceptions.

Truly recommend for anyone looking for a no-KYC credit card and a easy way to buy with crypto.

Thanks!
copper member
First things first: I can understand that most users won't leave a review for the sake of privacy.

But half a year later, I feel obliged to leave a review.

Alex services are just excellent.
After the payment, I got from Alex all information that I needed. It begins with the banking App setup. And I must admit, the UI/UX experience of some banking app is just incredible. Some of the cards can also be used with google pay or apple pay. After the setup process, It's very easy to the card up. They are many cryptos to fiat brokers and exchanges in RU, without registration. You can get an overview of them on Bestchange. Alex, will you also send a specific link. They are usually taking 5 - 15 min, max 1-2h. After that, you can already try the card with an online service. You will get the 2FA codes on your smartphone app. POS or ATM will also work fine if you have google/apple pay.

Once you try out the virtual card, Alex will ship you the physical card and the sim card. Shipping usually takes 1-3 weeks. The sim card is needed for adding a new phone to the baking app. Make sure to top up the sim card now and then and use it. Sending an SMS to yourself every 2-3 months is enough.

Suppose you don't need a physical card and the sim card. Alex will also provide you with an SMS forwarding service.

Just make sure that you don't overstress the card. If you have a high volume, you should get a second card from another bank. Alex will provide you with further information on that.

It's not my first card, and it won't be my last card.

Thanks Alex!

Well ... I'm another new member here  Cool . I'd like to confirm that Alex's service is extraordinary (and unique too).

He offers a lot of variety for crypto and bank account users. He's also very friendly and helpful  Wink

I was waiting one week for the parcel with card and SIM, but I was able to use his service directly after payment.

It's also good to know how to the service Smiley . I mean that we have to build our "history" to do some things. We can't deposit a lot of money and use ATM at the beginning because our account will be blocked (or we'll get a red flag). Use the card as often as possible.

In summary:
- you can find something for crypto and for personal bank account alternative
- good prices
- a lot of variety
- fast delivery
- his services are also well know on the other sites and he receives positive reviews too
- don't use it if you want to do stupid things (then use dark web...)
- there is no other service like this!

I really recommend his service! If somebody needs any details how my service work - just write PM

Best regards to all  Wink

Thank you for reviews!

New packages in stock.
Well ... I'm another new member here  Cool . I'd like to confirm that Alex's service is extraordinary (and unique too).

He offers a lot of variety for crypto and bank account users. He's also very friendly and helpful  Wink

I was waiting one week for the parcel with card and SIM, but I was able to use his service directly after payment.

It's also good to know how to the service Smiley . I mean that we have to build our "history" to do some things. We can't deposit a lot of money and use ATM at the beginning because our account will be blocked (or we'll get a red flag). Use the card as often as possible.

In summary:
- you can find something for crypto and for personal bank account alternative
- good prices
- a lot of variety
- fast delivery
- his services are also well know on the other sites and he receives positive reviews too
- don't use it if you want to do stupid things (then use dark web...)
- there is no other service like this!

I really recommend his service! If somebody needs any details how my service work - just write PM

Best regards to all  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: