Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous crypto loadable bitcoin debit card - No KYC - Private Card Services - page 4. (Read 7635 times)

copper member
Activity: 152
Merit: 16
Anonymous debit cards - no KYC
Christmas and New Year sale!

-15% until 31 December 2022
copper member
New EU bank and EMI packages in stock.
copper member
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
copper member
Black Friday is here!

-15% on any package until 30th November 22
copper member
New types of packages available: Kyrgyzstan.

Banks in stock: KKB, KICB, Demir Bank, Commercial Bank Kyrgyzstan, Finca Bank, RSK Bank.

I've purchased Alex's services using Hhampuz as the escrow. Shipping was fast and accessing the accounts provided was easy.
So far everything has been running smoothly as butter. Would buy it again.

Thank you for feedback.
Activity: 1
I've purchased Alex's services using Hhampuz as the escrow. Shipping was fast and accessing the accounts provided was easy.
So far everything has been running smoothly as butter. Would buy it again.
copper member
P.S. What is midjourney.io? The url leads to a simple domain parking page.

Midjourney is a website where you can buy AI-generated images - I think he pasted the wrong domain, he must've meant: https://midjourney.com

Thank you for clarifying. Appreciate it!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

Midjourney is a website where you can buy AI-generated images - I think he pasted the wrong domain, he must've meant: https://midjourney.com
copper member
Do you provide virtual visa debit cards? my main purpose is to make payment in midjourney.io, pictory.ai and soundraw.io sites.
with this card will I be able to make payment in these sites?

Absolutely. We've shot you a PM with further details.

copper member
Hi to all Bitcoiners!

We are visiting Bitcoin 2022 Amsterdam. Get in touch if you want to meet and ask questions about our products.

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Do you provide virtual visa debit cards? my main purpose is to make payment in midjourney.io, pictory.ai and soundraw.io sites.
with this card will I be able to make payment in these sites?
copper member
Update: for anyone who is interested, this card is still very good and working perfectly.

I made this newbie user account to leave a fully anon review. The service is expensive and I do not want the purchase linked to my main user account.

I talked about everything with Alex before buying. The best solution for me was a crypto exchange linked to separate EU bank account. I have online access to the exchange and bank account. Both accounts are with well known names. Alex also sent me the bank card and the sim used by the nominee to make the package. This gives me complete access for 2FA account security.

The only negative comment is that for the package I bought, it is not possible for the exchange to send money in the same currency as the bank account. This means the bank take a small fee to convert money when it arrives from the exchange. The fee is small and it does not delay the money being put in the bank account.

Thank you for feedback!

New EU packages available: banks of Hungary and Romania.

Binance debit card packages in stock.
Activity: 3
Update: for anyone who is interested, this card is still very good and working perfectly.

I made this newbie user account to leave a fully anon review. The service is expensive and I do not want the purchase linked to my main user account.

I talked about everything with Alex before buying. The best solution for me was a crypto exchange linked to separate EU bank account. I have online access to the exchange and bank account. Both accounts are with well known names. Alex also sent me the bank card and the sim used by the nominee to make the package. This gives me complete access for 2FA account security.

The only negative comment is that for the package I bought, it is not possible for the exchange to send money in the same currency as the bank account. This means the bank take a small fee to convert money when it arrives from the exchange. The fee is small and it does not delay the money being put in the bank account.
copper member
Since I had the need to acquire such a product, I contact AlexPCS through escrow (Hhampuz). The communication was fast, smooth, and without any fuss. AlexPCS is well aware of the EU's economic structure so based on my needs, his product proposals were to the point. I had done my research and since it was available as a product, I chose to get a BlackCatCard.
Although the delivery time was insane, something that none of us expected (~23 days in transit, changing 4 different courier companies...), the package came as it should be. The BCC card along with a SIM card for all the necessary procedures and of course, for using the BCC app which is linked with the cards.
All the instructions were provided after I get the product and done in about 8 mins without any kind of issue. The product is fully functional (POS purchase, e-shops purchase, ATM withdrawal, buying/ selling BTC), the only thing that I still didn't do/ check is IBAN transfer, but I'm sure that will work without any trouble.
To conclude, even if I had my doubts (and until now), everything works as it's been said. The service is great, with no fuss, immediate understanding of client needs, full support in anything, top level. If anyone wants to know more about the specific product (BCC card), can check their site for fees and other info. Everything works as if I passed KYC. Cool
Thank you AlexPCS, we will be in touch.

Thank you for detailed feedback, appreciate it!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Since I had the need to acquire such a product, I contact AlexPCS through escrow (Hhampuz). The communication was fast, smooth, and without any fuss. AlexPCS is well aware of the EU's economic structure so based on my needs, his product proposals were to the point. I had done my research and since it was available as a product, I chose to get a BlackCatCard.
Although the delivery time was insane, something that none of us expected (~23 days in transit, changing 4 different courier companies...), the package came as it should be. The BCC card along with a SIM card for all the necessary procedures and of course, for using the BCC app which is linked with the cards.
All the instructions were provided after I get the product and done in about 8 mins without any kind of issue. The product is fully functional (POS purchase, e-shops purchase, ATM withdrawal, buying/ selling BTC), the only thing that I still didn't do/ check is IBAN transfer, but I'm sure that will work without any trouble.
To conclude, even if I had my doubts (and until now), everything works as it's been said. The service is great, with no fuss, immediate understanding of client needs, full support in anything, top level. If anyone wants to know more about the specific product (BCC card), can check their site for fees and other info. Everything works as if I passed KYC. Cool
Thank you AlexPCS, we will be in touch.

very professional...everything runs well & fast

highly recommended!
I randomly found this forum and this thread a couple months ago while looking for crypto banking solution. Reaching out to the seller was easy and quick, through telegram. I didn't know this forum before, and never used it, i just got the telegram handle from here. Now that i want to leave a review, i made an account, that's why it is new, no need to throw false accusations of fake reviews at this amazing seller that already got vouched for by senior members of this forum.

Being abroad, i had to wait to come back in my homeland to order. but i made sure to share my finding to a friend that ordered immediately and was very satisfied with the service. 4 months later he is still using it.

I made my purchase when i got home, the process was easy, delivery was fast and tracked, instructions provided were complete. The seller was always available when i had some problems or questions. Overall, this is a very high end and customized service, a real life changer. I can easily cash out crypto profits without worrying about paperwork. The seller is very serious, i totally recommend this service.
Activity: 3

copper member
I have entered into a deal with AlexPCS through a trusted escrow. Will post an update / review once I receive the card.

Update 1:
The deal went well. The package has been received, the contents are as described and it works as expected. The instructions for setup/login were clear enough to get everything going in under an hour.

Successfully tested and working:
- Login to account via app and associated SIM card
- Loading balance on card via crypto as per provided instructions
- Purchases in physical stores (POS payments)
- ATM withdrawal
- Online purchases in card's native currency where no billing address is required

Still to be tested:
- Online purchases in a non-native currency
- Online purchases where a billing address needs to be provided

Thanks @AlexPCS for this deal and thanks to @Hhampuz for providing a trusted escrow service!
Will provide more updates after longer usage of the product.

Thank you for feedback! New packages in stock.
Pages:
Jump to: