Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN - page 11. (Read 159255 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
hi I live in Ukraine and I want to register in coinbase Can I do this? Here are the rules http://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1404401-can-i-add-a-non-us-credit-card-or-one-that-has-a-non-us-address-
I don't think so, OP stated that this is a Poland debit card. Coinbase requires a bank account from US and a credit card.
Activity: 51
Merit: 12
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I've have pmed you, please check your inbox ! Thanks...  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
sorry, I just want to make my self clear.
Is this Debit Card or Credit Card?
Activity: 20
Received my card from him yesterday in excellent condition.
Very friendly seller, also helping me with the activation process.
If you're thinking about buying from him, do not hesitate. Smiley
Activity: 519
Merit: 500

Those higher limits cards aren't acquired legally, and I don't deal in things that are illegal.

What about the ING cards?

Those are legal and have higher limits.

Not without ID verification.

BZ cards also ask for name and pesel.

What additional verification does ING do?
Activity: 1
Please pm me op, thanks.
Activity: 16
mm nice opportunity .. some day i could order one of those cards...
are they good? sombody use them ?  Cool
Activity: 519
Merit: 500

Those higher limits cards aren't acquired legally, and I don't deal in things that are illegal.

What about the ING cards?

Those are legal and have higher limits.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Ordered 10 cards from mateo and I was impressed. He is an excellent seller with patience and impressive customer service and with very fast shipping service.

looking forward to order again the next cards from mateo.  Cheesy

+1
I received today his second delivery. The cards works flawlessly and he's been very helpful when requested for info.

I agree, i ordered some and they work perfectly.
Also he was very helpful,

Thumbs up!
I sent pm to you, sry if you receive more than 1 pm, I new and I not see any message how its sent...
HOW DO I LOAD THESE CARDS WITHBTC... i dont want to use an exchange like coinbase... that requires a coinbase account.. i want it to be more automated like i put my card number in and send my btc and a service that doesnt care who i am sends my fiat into my account..

Hi. You can use a market place (no ID) where you sell BTC to a person (online) and the buyer sends fiat to your card's IBAN.
Or some kind of voucher/gift card system.

Activity: 252
Sorry, for replying so late.
The best way to load these card's is by bank transfer.
There are many methods to do that: direct bank transfer, Wester Union or similar cash outlet, by Bitcoin through a Bitcoin exchange or Bitcoin market (where you send Bitcoin to some person and he sends it to the bank account) to name a few. Paypal, Skrill, and similar payment processors are also viable.

HOW DO I LOAD THESE CARDS WITHBTC... i dont want to use an exchange like coinbase... that requires a coinbase account.. i want it to be more automated like i put my card number in and send my btc and a service that doesnt care who i am sends my fiat into my account..
Activity: 11

How do you know that BZ WBK cards can be easily blocked?

Only by reports from customers or you are also notified about the cards you sell? I mean, are you somehow responsible for the cards you sell?

I recently had problems with a cinkciarz card. The IBAN they gave me to transfer the money was from mBank but when the money hasn't landed in my account they told me to contact BZ. I made 2 transfers and none appeared in my account. I'll not use them again.

Will you also offer the higher limits mBank cards ($9.6k/mo) that other seller is selling here?

thanks

Activity: 6
Tahnks you Mateo !

I have orded three cards, there were'nt any problems and i got the cards 3 days after the order. Great service.
these are useful but when mateo said they can be loaded with btc he meant the same way any debit card can be loaded with btc-like the debit card you have now- its not like u can put in btc and get usd loaded - its just using coinbase the same way u do now- but it still is a good deal
Hi, is PayPal withdrawing to card still working without any problems? I mean, if I decide to withdraw to card from a new Slovenian PayPal wouldn't the account become limited or something. The card location would differ from the accounts data. Also, wouldn't the withdraw be canceled because the cards are anonymous without any billing name, address associated? What experiences have other your customers faced with withdrawing from PayPal?

Yes, it's working. PayPal to Mateo's Visa with no problems. It takes 2 days for PayPal approval, and another 2 days to see the money on the card.

Thanks Mateo.
12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw
I never understood how can you have VISA card with IBAN that is Annonymous? Can you explain me how it's functioning please? How do you top it up than if you are annonymous?
I m interested ... VISA WK EUR
Do you have minimum order?
Activity: 4
Hi, is PayPal withdrawing to card still working without any problems? I mean, if I decide to withdraw to card from a new Slovenian PayPal wouldn't the account become limited or something. The card location would differ from the accounts data. Also, wouldn't the withdraw be canceled because the cards are anonymous without any billing name, address associated? What experiences have other your customers faced with withdrawing from PayPal?
Pages:
Jump to: