Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN - page 12. (Read 159215 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
I am also interested in this card but first of all want to ask can I have bank account with this or no because I need one bank account also

Every card has a unique Polish IBAN/bank account, which can accept International/SEPA wires from all over the world, as well as cash deposits. You can make a wire transfer to the card's account, but not from it. The card's account is just for loading the card, and all the money that gets credited to the account goes to the card's balance, where you can use it to withdraw in ATMs or make online or POS purchases.

Sent you a PM by the way.
Thanks buddy now very soon I am going to send you payment for my Card good,quick and informative reply
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
I am also interested in this card but first of all want to ask can I have bank account with this or no because I need one bank account also
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Ordered 10 cards from mateo and I was impressed. He is an excellent seller with patience and impressive customer service and with very fast shipping service.

looking forward to order again the next cards from mateo.  Cheesy

+1
I received today his second delivery. The cards works flawlessly and he's been very helpful when requested for info.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Ordered 10 cards from mateo and I was impressed. He is an excellent seller with patience and impressive customer service and with very fast shipping service.

looking forward to order again the next cards from mateo.  Cheesy
Activity: 252
do you have a card for the usa? can it be loaded with btc?
Activity: 1
Very impressive and fast service!!!

Many thanks Mateo! Smiley
Activity: 33
lol @ the paypal/VCC dude.  no shame.

i just wanted to pop on here and kiss some ass before i place another order with mateo.   i've ordered these card several times from several vendors on several sites.  first off, non have been able to get them to me in less than two weeks.  no one.  mateo: 2 business days .

most of those vendors charged about $40. mateo: 20 (approximately)

he's johnny on the spot with communication and he does all the addition (don't know if he likes that part or not) for you, lays it out in a message that is easy to understand, and will honor your requests for encrypted communications. 

you'd think all these qualities would be easy to come by, well i assure with this fucking deal it is not.    hell, i kind of consider him a partner.  because if he goes away, i am going to have to work about 20 more hours a week for a little while. 

[/asskissing]

Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I am confirming - it works  Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
These cards are available to us Indians ?

Do you sell VCCs that are acceptable by paypal ?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
Thankyou for your response

Regards

Duke
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1094
Assalamu Alekum
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to ask you, how can i load my card with bitcoins. As in what exchange will i use to load my card through Iban.

Do i have to use an exchange or some person off the OTC ?

Regards

Duke
Activity: 20
Mailed you some questions, can you please check them? Thanks.
Activity: 41
Ordered a card from him, all went very smooth. A+ service!
Activity: 6
I would like to order some  EU cards, how do i proceed ? PM ?
Activity: 1
Do you have any USD cards?  PM me.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
is IBAN like the account number ? or something to do with international number ?
is it like a BSB/ACCT number like we would call it in Australia ?
might be interested.. need to do a bit more research.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
What happens when these cards expire?
Activity: 4
Okay i got your message , i will be ordering card from you soon .

Thanks
Activity: 4
hello,

@ meto , i need to buy this re loadable card from you , can you accept paypal as a payment method ?

Please let me know thanks ..

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009
Vouch for Mateo.

Quick delivery and great customer service - many thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: