Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN - page 8. (Read 159211 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Anyone with an mBank card still working?

Did they block ALL the cards or just some batch(es)?

I've 3 loaded and still working

How do you load the cards?

Do you withdraw from ATMs?

Withdraw from paypal?

Do you do online purchases? Or buy at physical locations with pin?

Thanks

I've got them loaded by the same very trustable buyer on localbitcoins (be careful if you go trading there).
I withdrew from several ATMs and used them to buy stuff in person. No paypal and nothing online for the moment.

The pattern is very similar to mine except that my card was loaded by different sellers.

Locked...

Can we at least give them an IBAN to transfer the locked funds?

Without actually flying to Poland?

This sucks!!

I hope mbank loses all its customers!

This would be very sweet...

Mateo, please convince the bank...
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

Withdraw from paypal?

Thanks

I've got them loaded by the same very trustable buyer on localbitcoins (be careful if you go trading there).
I withdrew from several ATMs and used them to buy stuff in person. No paypal and nothing online for the moment.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500

Withdraw from paypal?

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
Sounds like this guy is a verified seller, but can anyone show recent proof (picture) of transactions with these cards or a purchase made with them. hearing a lot of good things about this but cant be 100% sure its the real deal.

25 page thread, youre the one who needs positive feedback not mateo

funny you say that MrPiggles because i read all 25 pages and NONE! had any substantial proof of these cards working or being active. A lot of vouches but not 1 proof of a purchase or transaction. yes its true that im new but that doesn't matter, what matters is ... is there proof or not? can you show proof vs try to talk down towards me Huh

someone with proof please post. Thank you
At the first page, there is a person who posted a image of the package. If you look through the thread, I assume you that you would be able to find a lot of positive feedbacks. Even looking at his trust, there are a lot of positive feedbacks. when in doubt, you can always use an escrow. There are cases of cards being blocked by the bank so you may want to reconsider buying them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Sounds like this guy is a verified seller, but can anyone show recent proof (picture) of transactions with these cards or a purchase made with them. hearing a lot of good things about this but cant be 100% sure its the real deal.

funny you say that MrPiggles because i read all 25 pages and NONE! had any substantial proof of these cards working or being active. A lot of vouches but not 1 proof of a purchase or transaction. yes its true that im new but that doesn't matter, what matters is ... is there proof or not? can you show proof vs try to talk down towards me Huh

noobie offering probably scam "cashout services" demanding proof from someone who's been sellin for how long? lol

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Activity: 10

I also want to know this.

Huh

Activity: 251

This sucks!!

I hope mbank loses all its customers!
All my MBank cards registered or not with 2 different dates stopped working!!!
WTF mateo?!?
It's not mateo's fault that mBank begin locking cards for no reason.
So why is he not addressing the issue and hiding?
I bought the cards from him and now i would like some support.

I'm not his bodyguard or anything but:

Currently I am in a middle of something very important (not related to these cards), which is why some of the answers to peoples' questions are getting delayed. I normally answer people in 4-6 hours on average, now it's gone down to almost a full day recently. I apologize for this and hope to go back to normal as soon as possible.

Let the guy have a life too.

-----------

Anyone having problems with BZ cards too?

I forgot to mention that my card with problems is from mBank.

Card blocked here too  Huh
Activity: 1
Card blocked. no fraud . mateo maybe you call mbank and check out what the hell is going on and how to unblock the cards
Activity: 137
All my MBank cards registered or not with 2 different dates stopped working!!!
WTF mateo?!?

It's not mateo's fault that mBank begin locking cards for no reason.

Recently i bought couple cards from mateo. I noticed, that all my cards have been ordered to the same address in Poland and that's not good. If bank receives fraud/scam report about card, they will lock all cards sent to that address.

I didn't know that there is problems with cards, i was waiting for couple of transfers(1700 EUR, 1800 EUR, 400 EUR), but it looks like they will never arrive in to account(SEPA usually takes no more than 2 business days, now this is fourth day). At least i hope they will return money back to sender.

I still received transfers after the cards stopped working.

Is there problems only with mBank or with WBK also? I have only mBank cards. Searching for alternatives.

According to mateo BZ was still locking cards before mBank did.

I only used 2 or 3 BZ cards before I knew mBank cards and never had problems.

We have to wait and see if it was just a locking spree. If this is permanent mBank cards can't be trusted anymore.

I've used 20 of these cards with zero issues, I dunno what they're blocking them for but I use them for travelling as they don't get frozen like normal cards when you move around a lot.

I also used a few with zero issues. Until now.

I've used 20 of these cards with zero issues, I dunno what they're blocking them for but I use them for travelling as they don't get frozen like normal cards when you move around a lot.
I'm not a mateo customer because I bought the cards before I knew this forum and my card is also not working.

The status is also active. It happened this week.

Can't think of a reason.

I'm doing the same things I did since I get the cards about one and a half year ago.

Last year I maxed out the cards without any issue. I never had to call them.

I called them for the first time and they asked name and address of registration right away. They refused to give any generic information about the cards.

As I registered with bogus information I couldn't tell them right away.

I saved the registration info and I already found it so I'll give it another try.

Any advice?

Mbank clearly changed their policies. Be careful with these cards.

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
if these were reloadable by bitcoin, I would buy but sadly thats not the case. these are reloadable by paypal right?
They are reloadable by SEPA transfer, international wire transfer. You can easily go to any exchange and exchange the bitcoin to the currency then withdraw it. You can also reload by PayPal.
Pages:
Jump to: