Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN - page 10. (Read 159211 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,

I'm just new here, would like to ask if it's Possible here in Philippines?

Thanks
Activity: 31

Hello,

What is your fee to send one of these cards pre-loaded?

Activity: 44
Would you do discounts if I ordered 10+?

Can I use them in Denmark or UK?
Activity: 13
Hi,

I recently bought a MB EUR Visa from mateo and am completely satisfied by the card and seller, everything went well, no problems at all. A++ seller as far as I'm concerned.
Activity: 1
Fell free to ask questions here, if you have them.
.   How can I get one of the USA ones? Please email me back at [email protected] with details of price and how the transaction operates.
Activity: 2
Obliging, friendly, professional, helpful, reliable, honestly...

One of the best online seller I ever met.
100% trustful.

cheers
moody
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
They are still offer similar cards here in Sweden.
But here are they called Visa Gift cards

https://www.wuprepaid.com/wuprepaid/public/login.do?login

Do these cards have IBAN?
I don't think so.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
In the event that the card is demagnetized, will you be able to send us a new card? Also, how do you prevent yourself from dealing with scammers?
Activity: 13
They are still offer similar cards here in Sweden.
But here are they called Visa Gift cards

https://www.wuprepaid.com/wuprepaid/public/login.do?login
Activity: 21
The site instantvcc.eu stopped working. All cards were sold by instantvcc.eu and they locked by mBank.

Your cards are from mBank too. Do they work or not now?

instantvcc.eu announcement:

https://instantvcc.eu/image/data/logo.png

I have just got my card I hope that's not true O.o
Activity: 6
The site instantvcc.eu stopped working. All cards were sold by instantvcc.eu and they locked by mBank.

Your cards are from mBank too. Do they work or not now?

instantvcc.eu announcement:

https://instantvcc.eu/image/data/logo.png
Activity: 21
This is legit, totally legit Smiley I have just received my card today ... Thanks man....
sent you a mail. could you answer me ?

thanks
I bought a visa mb card usa 2 days ago from Mateo. Can anyone tell me why I cant activate this card without having to load money into the card account? 2nd question I have a 26 digit number on a piece of non English written paper,is this the prepaid visa account number? Third question How would I know if I send money to this card it would not be someone else's bank account? 4th last question. I live in the USA can I send money through western union to load this card for the first time and every time?
Excellent seller, he's fast, helpful, and trustworthy I went first and he even went out of his way to accommodate me.
legendary
I got my visa prepaid  mb usa card from mateo yesterday. Does anyone know for the first time loading the card if I can use moneygram or western union? I would also like to know if I can change the pin# and if yes how does that work?
You cannot change your pin, it is fixed. Also, you must load the card by IBAN, you should be able to use them to load the card.
I got my visa prepaid  mb usa card from mateo yesterday. Does anyone know for the first time loading the card if I can use moneygram or western union? I would also like to know if I can change the pin# and if yes how does that work?
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Have you tried out selling these at #bitcoin-otc yet? Would be more convenient for some buyers than the forums..
legendary
Can you poin to some sites that can be used to sell btc and withdraw to the Mbank card ?
I have previously used Bitstamp with the WBK cards, but as you say in pm, bitstamp only allows withdrawing to a bank account with the same holders names as the account holder.

Localbitcoins would be a good idea. If not, try kraken or Virwox. Virwox fees are quite steep. I'm happy with localbitcoins, their price isn't bad and do not require verifications.
Activity: 6
Can you poin to some sites that can be used to sell btc and withdraw to the Mbank card ?
I have previously used Bitstamp with the WBK cards, but as you say in pm, bitstamp only allows withdrawing to a bank account with the same holders names as the account holder.
Pages:
Jump to: